“I heard you, thanks.”

mobile.twitter.com/JackPosobiec/status/1502328878219595778

Attached: D4934827-C9D2-4DD4-AFAE-32E5A016AAB4.jpg (1125x1847, 748.94K)

how many layers of insufferable kike do you have to be on to piss off even the other kikes backing you

He wants Ukraine to collapse because more Jews from Ukraine will settle in Israel which he can use to further displace Arabs

Why would he surrender? The super secret reasons to start a war haven't been resolved yet

them digits

I don’t know who is Jewing who anymore.

Well, I don't believe jews so I will assume it's a lie and that Israel is furnishing more help to Jewkraine.

Attached: 1646094628329.gif (104x268, 577.64K)

The war is about to end just as the kikes were getting ready to pull a chemical attack
Oh nonononono

3D chess
You are watching a movie

Bennett played his cards really well

Powerful. Zelensky truly is a god among men. I kneel. More brilliant of a general and greater leader than George Washington

Attached: 5F5BAC6E-8B21-4313-B35B-AD154B06D052.jpg (640x589, 60.02K)

which kikes do you mean

Didn't reddit solve it? Basically Putin is Voldemort and we are the alliance.

No, he is just affraid of 2 billion people marching on the Sinai desert upwards towards Europe after this year crops are not planted in rusky and Ukraine

This is to create the appearance Israel is neutral, while Zelensky is doubling down on more Ukrainian (and Russian deaths) Classically operating on both sides.

zelenski wants to trade his people for popularity and western money. it is simple.

based, fuck israel, imagine surrendering to ruskies

>guys putin is not globohomo

ok I see now

>Jewkraine
This whole "war" is just a semitic sacrifice of whites. The tribe is funding both sides, at an interest, waiting for a clear winner to emerge. To leech off of until something more lucrative comes along.

Attached: download_13.jpg (822x537, 93.95K)

>marching on the Sinai desert upwards towards Europe
Why would he be afraid of that? He would send all arabs from the Middle-East to Europe if he could find a way.

zelensky should've meddled in our election, let him eat shit with this literally who nobody voted for.

This js a viable strategy for the Ruskies, bomb the shit out of civ targets, kill thousands of hohols, depopulate the country by pushing more and more rapefugees to the west making the housing crisis in the west a disaster, slowly occupy the east of Ukraine, now that most of the east is remaining russians, annex tbat shit and go home. Easy.

to become a PM, yeah. 6 out 120 seats.
for anything else, no

The jewkrainian regime created AZOV just like hey created ISIS to rampage through muslim countries. AZOV was meant to expand all over Europe and cause literal civil war. That's why they are so pissed that ¨Putin went specifically to eradicated AZOV. It destroy their plan for global civil war.

Attached: 1646562026116.jpg (1017x1010, 249.62K)

putins mother was a jew

Attached: 1647013469684.png (2162x1443, 2.04M)