Why would the US put biological warfare laboratories in Ukraine

It's right next to Russia. Wouldnt it make more sense to put those labs somewhere that the US controls, like the Alaskan wilderness?

Attached: cleanroom_class_d.jpg (2200x1238, 301.75K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bbcrussian.com/russian/features-41816699
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>why would you move your weapons right next to your enemies backyard

cum on everybody use your brain and dance

fair question, then again the murimuts bombed their own buildings in new York to justify a simple war lol...don't underestimate the shamelessness of the empire of satan.

Attached: 274352494_1295874364231046_7311958755605021653_n.png (640x647, 201.15K)

The US did bioweapons research on its' own soil during the Cold War. Google the Plum Island lab.

because no one cares when ukrainians die

Any Forums is retarded doesn't realize we have thousands of biolabs across the world.

Why? Because US is the #1 biotech R&D country by miles compared to the rest of the world and we have a lot of big pharmas who wants to make new drugs so they can charge us thousands of dollars for it.

Attached: Jew-sama.png (956x720, 504.31K)

Americans do be like that.

What do you know about Avian flu and migratory birds?

This. They should have put them in wuhan, china instead.

Not if you are trying to develop deadly pathogens that target specific slav genes. USA does this because its highly illegal and if they did it in the USA they'd get the rope if caught. Ukraine has been a playground for degenerate USAs evil of all kinds.

its "illegal" for us to do the research, So they get around by using shit holes to do it.

because it wasn't americans doing it, it was (((americans))) doing it. they just do whatever they want and blame whoever they want and get away with it because they own the media.

no because they need test subjects and we have always used poor 3rd world shitter as test subjects.

lets not forget the disease break out at the lemon party

lemonparty.org has the details on that one

Retard. The point is to deter Russians from using or developing biochemical weapons.

We have a bird flu mass spread going on in my country right now.

If my parrots get that shit and I die, and my parrots also die, I will take my hatred towards Americans to my grave.

Those fucking parrots costed me 800 € in 2004.

Not in treaty zone.
White Euro technicians.
Close to globohomo.
Simple as.

also this.

This question is the same as "why does CIA have agents in every country".

It's not like slav genes are in short supply in say New York..

bbcrussian.com/russian/features-41816699
> November 9, 2017
> This summer, the media wrote that the U.S. military had opened a tender for the purchase of live tissue RNA samples from Russians of Caucasian race. It was this, apparently, that Zakharova mentioned at the briefing.
> Soon the Pentagon confirmed that biomaterials of Russians were being collected for musculoskeletal research, but stressed that the choice of specifically "Russian" samples was unintentional, RIA Novosti reported.

Your excuse that the Americans didn't want to infect the Russians?