NOTHING EVER HAPPENS

RUSSIA SUCKS
PUTIN WAS SUPPOSED TO BE TOUGH

THEY STARTED A WAR AND DO NOTHING

Attached: CB4BFEBC-9BD6-4452-B8BE-F1814F8B7697.gif (1000x702, 2.21M)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Russo-Ukrainian_War
twitter.com/AlexKokcharov/status/1500067828245880833
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>WAR
special operation

They are busy feeding the regions they conquered so far

cope

Looking how on day 10 they lost half of red terrory I assume this meme maps were fake from the start

that is exactly right but copers keep copin

>low iq butthurt poolack opinion
no retard, the west simply didn't want to discuss with russia about NATO moving into their borders and they crossed putins red line!
why the fuck can't people get this? instead it's "russia bad" lmao you niggas are so brainwashed!

Fuck polacks fuck their women I rape polish children and fuck them in the asshole I suck their vaginas until they're dry and I fucking rape them while they're crying fuck all the cunts that died in katyn massacre and fuck all poles that died in intelligenzaktion I support rape and murder of polish immigrants in UK and Germany

Pretty sure nobody actually expected fighting.
Otherwise Russia would have leveled Ukraine like it wiped Isis off the map in Syria.
Remember that? Nice memory hole that fell into. Russian jets and infantry swept over Syrian like a fire storm purging every city of CIA assets in the biggest embarrassment for the US that month

*looting the regions and handing the scraps to the population as a PR stunt

The Ukraine war could last for years now. That's nothing new. Ukraine has a massive history of burned out cities and scarred battleground regions because of conflict with Russia.

> History is repeating

Don't even get me started about Chernobyl..

Attached: grim reaper offers absolute equality.jpg (551x310, 37.53K)

>special operation

special needs soldiers

>The Ukraine war could last for years now.
russia's economy will collapse until then and won't be able to finance the war effort. you're stupid

you will eat the motor oil saw dust bread and be happy

Has Poland always been this assblasted about Russia?

apparently mainstream considers it a war that has been going on since 2014
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Russo-Ukrainian_War

How is it really going over there? Real information is so hard to come by. Are the hohols really putting up a good fight or is that just globohomo propaganda to keep the army from disintegrating entirely?

Attached: Rupert.png (256x256, 104.53K)

Yeah dude Russia has repeatedly used Poland as a rape stump over the years.

Russians are losing hard

They're fighting while trying to minimize as little civilian casualties as possible. You're fucking retarded.

Ukrainians are losing hard

>Le fake encirclement LARP map
r*ssia is truly pathetic

Attached: 1647012533291.png (629x550, 50.18K)

your future ruler said 10,11,12
will be minimal operations
days can be used for evacuation and green corridors
fucking poolacke how do you even manage to breathe

They've been resting for a week now. They are not concerned with the Ukie army, even though the Ukies are receiving tons of western weapons in the meanwhile. Russia is probably doing this on purpose to allow the max number of refugees to come out of Ukraine, not just for humanitarian reasons, but because every refugee that moves out of Ukraine is one less insurgent for Russia to deal with when they occupy the country. However, at some point the will have to start worrying about time again because of the economic sanctions.

don't wars usually take along time?

Well the people there doesn't seem very happy witht the kacap presence twitter.com/AlexKokcharov/status/1500067828245880833

can't be very hard when every mcdonalds in russia is being liquidated

>PUTIN WAS SUPPOSED TO BE TOUGH
Give him some credit, he milked dry 140 million people for 20 years straight.