Spain past its Muslim period failed to produce any relevant philosophers, mathematicians, scientist...

Spain past its Muslim period failed to produce any relevant philosophers, mathematicians, scientist, artist and physician. Its only accomplishment is the cowardly genocide of the native Americans, the persecutions of Jews and Muslims and the enslavement of many native Africans, Americans and Asians.
And there are still people out there to argue that the Reconquista was a positive thing?

Attached: aa.png (1200x997, 471.22K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=CN6ZYrYlhDc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>they were so good at war that i am literally afraid to acknowledge it
wew

The Spanish learned their depraved barbarity from what the muslims did to them.
Obviously it would have been better to not get invaded my muslims in the first place.

Its like the Brexit argument. Yes its really good that we left but we should have never joined in the first place. That did a lot of damage that is hard to undo.

Attached: 0_Danny-MalinJPG.jpg (615x351, 41.07K)

They are turks of Christian world
>destroy a more complex beacon of civilization
>then ravage different locations for their wealth
>still fail to industrialize after obtaining all that wealth
>the places you plunder still suffer in 21st century

>Its only accomplishment is the cowardly genocide of the native Americans, the persecutions of Jews and Muslims and the enslavement of many native Africans, Americans and Asians.
wtf I love Spain now

apparently i have like 80% moor ancestry. tfw my ancestors where slaving white people before it was cool lmao

You know nothing of Iberian history. Neck yourself faggot

Go back to the desert, sandboi

>muslim living in France seething about Iberia

Fail

>discovered/conquered a new continent
/thread

seethe more nigger
youtube.com/watch?v=CN6ZYrYlhDc

Sad how Nafri scum uses Spain as the epitomy of their cultural achievements when it was mostly Spanish converts to their Arab overlord religion or kikes.

Oh STFU you clearly have no idea what you're talking about idiot! You don't even know what you're trying to say...

Interesting take, user.

no

You have to go back to Algeria.

The rulers of Muslim Spain had a golden age you idiot, they even eclipsed North Africa in wealth and power for a time. They just started off wrong by not pursuing the Christians and basque people and screwing over the Berbers with shitty land grants

I genuinely think you're too uneducated to make such assumptions.

Attached: Screenshot 2022-03-11 at 18.09.15.png (766x1738, 909.29K)

west europe would be the same after fall of medbvll empire rome, if not for intellectual migrations from east to west after fall of constantinopol

because of their shit work ethic. their contemporary contribution to society is to sleep for half the day

how do you cope with the PSG loss at Madrid?
is the owner getting beheaded?

Attached: 1483020711366.jpg (648x848, 129.63K)

Attached: reconquista 2.png (1584x1590, 986.35K)

I know this is bait but I will mention still two Nobel prize winners in Medicine
>Severo Ochoa
>Ramón y Cajal
and another physicians from a few centuries before
>Miguel Serveto
I will let you discover by yourself their contributions

Same. Why is this OP shilling for Spain? That place sounds based as fuck. All subhumans deserve extermination.

you also got almodovar and a few top tier restaurants. all accomplishments in 200 years can be counted on your hands

Attached: Screen Shot 2022-03-11 at 12.23.14 PM.png (496x774, 612.36K)

>almodovar

Attached: 1482611093503.png (483x368, 259.84K)

This. Not much else to say, you cant argue against absolute nonsense.