Please help me understand this picture

Please help me understand this picture

Attached: D4E48708-A27D-47FC-8A74-6ED971925304.jpg (2000x2000, 462.16K)

Other urls found in this thread:

entityart.co.uk/electric-universe-free-energy-solar-system-hollow-earth-part-1/
youtu.be/dQMpEAsNHmY
youtu.be/9Q-tLwqYUcg
phoenixmasonry.org/circumambulation.htm
youtube.com/watch?v=_91h3wBcNV4
youtube.com/watch?v=yOQGhC5nzus
youtube.com/watch?v=ZG_k5CSYKhg
youtube.com/watch?v=WM8bTdBs-cw
archive.org/details/fundamentallaws00ordegoog/page/n16/mode/2up
greatamericanpolitics.com/2021/03/calif-forces-school-kids-to-pray-to-aztec-god-of-cannibalism-pushes-genocide-against-whites/
wikispooks.com/wiki/2001_Mexican_legislative_assembly_attack
youtube.com/watch?v=WS3Lkc6Gzlk
scientology.org/faq/background-and-basic-principles/what-is-the-bridge-in-scientology.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Holy_Royal_Arch
lucistrust.org/the_electric_bridge
salon.com/2021/07/23/panpsychism-the-idea-that-inanimate-objects-have-consciousness-gains-steam-in-science-communities/
essentiafoundation.org/reading/kabbalistic-panpsychism/
youtube.com/watch?v=9AjkUyX0rVw
youtube.com/watch?v=1iiDp6ga_qQ
nasa.gov/topics/earth/features/volcanic_life_origin.html
grunge.com/178946/the-truth-about-scientologys-xenu/
youtu.be/pKYGZxPF0yA
youtube.com/watch?v=Wuv4f-AmKE4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Fuck Russians!

Attached: 3cdd4b4382.jpg (600x422, 87.17K)

>coiled snake
>fibonacci sequence
some humans think they need to side with occult powers because they feel superior just because their brain can recognize patterns.

Attached: coiled snake.jpg (507x631, 81.62K)

once you figure it out
try this one

Attached: D573FDDF-017B-438D-824D-B1C11DA09AEF.jpg (727x1024, 131.23K)

4 different occult archetypes,
the sun god
the spiral to heaven/ duality
the cult of the material world
the serpent

>snake slithers in the ground
>ground represents the mundane
>spiral means ascension/descension (feathered snake, dragon)
>Sun represents the furthest from the ground

Attached: Shakoki Dogu.jpg (605x621, 71.36K)

nice, I didn't notice that
do you want to know what the hexagram represents?

well, it's basically one very practical symbol to encapsulate all ancient/forbidden knowledge. Ranging from representing the saturn cube, and the realization of patterns and scales in music, or the Kabbalah, the five elements, etc....
what do you have?

There’s a lot to unpack here. First off, we have to begin with Atlantis. Atlanteans and to an extent others of the ancient world belonging to Atlantean colonies used unlimited energy conduits and motors for every day life for agriculture, war etc. and their ancient use of the swastika is essentially a blueprint for how this device works and it involves two twin opposing vortices moving in a spiral however this is actually the same motion that all things on the material plane move in. The spiral is the physical expression of motion everything moves in a spiral and the compressing vortex expressed as the swastika creates energy. Atlantean refugees would copy the swastika blueprint, sun wheels, etc. to remind themselves of these devices they once possessed. The Germans during WW2 figured out how to replicate these devices and created the flying discs or saucers here are some sources or things that correlate in astronomy and physics to what I’m saying it’s just a lot of information. Also this is also connected to the hollow earth theory it’s all just really complicated I wanted to reply but I also really need to get to the gym right now to go lift for Hitler

entityart.co.uk/electric-universe-free-energy-solar-system-hollow-earth-part-1/

youtu.be/dQMpEAsNHmY

youtu.be/9Q-tLwqYUcg

Attached: 895D8C7C-4230-4281-8D88-E89885B980E0.jpg (968x362, 308.23K)

Yeah, I was going to tell you about the saturn cube, but the thing about the saturn cube is that the three perpendicular edges of the cube represent the three dimensions of the material world. Also, you can get a cube and shave down the edges to a stellated octangula, which looks like a 3d hexagram, which is interesting. Also, the saturn cube is black to symbolise how talmudic teachings are hidden and only for initiates. Do you have anything else on why the saturn cube is black?

Attached: stellatedoctahedron2.jpg (400x400, 19.46K)

>Do you have anything else on why the saturn cube is black?
I think it also represents the "naught state" of creation, zero before being made, and back to zero after being destroyed. Also many associate the meaning of Space Odyssey with the meaning of the black cube; some kind of wormhole portal able to absorb all light, leading to another dimension where our creators live.

Attached: if only....jpg (600x422, 90.09K)

(((circumambulation)))
(((cartouches)))

phoenixmasonry.org/circumambulation.htm

youtube.com/watch?v=_91h3wBcNV4

Attached: Saturn_NorthPole.jpg (1369x714, 45.8K)

Choose the Baa'l...

youtube.com/watch?v=yOQGhC5nzus

youtube.com/watch?v=ZG_k5CSYKhg

Attached: BALL.jpg (474x316, 19.78K)

youtube.com/watch?v=WM8bTdBs-cw

archive.org/details/fundamentallaws00ordegoog/page/n16/mode/2up

>When Atlantis ruled the world, that which is now America was connected with Egypt by what is now Mexico, and in Mexico, in the territory of Yucatan, there is a Pyramid in which the Fire Philosophers worshipped God as Divine Fire and Life in like manner as did the Initiates of Egypt, for the two were then one.
>America is not complete, and will not be complete, cannot be complete, until Mexico is again part of America as she was in the long ago, and when Mexico is once again a part of the United States, then will the cap-stone have been set on the Pyramid and the reverse side of the United States seal will be cut.

greatamericanpolitics.com/2021/03/calif-forces-school-kids-to-pray-to-aztec-god-of-cannibalism-pushes-genocide-against-whites/

wikispooks.com/wiki/2001_Mexican_legislative_assembly_attack

youtube.com/watch?v=WS3Lkc6Gzlk

scientology.org/faq/background-and-basic-principles/what-is-the-bridge-in-scientology.html

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Holy_Royal_Arch

lucistrust.org/the_electric_bridge

salon.com/2021/07/23/panpsychism-the-idea-that-inanimate-objects-have-consciousness-gains-steam-in-science-communities/

essentiafoundation.org/reading/kabbalistic-panpsychism/

youtube.com/watch?v=9AjkUyX0rVw

youtube.com/watch?v=1iiDp6ga_qQ

Attached: Golem bricks.jpg (550x550, 86.15K)

nasa.gov/topics/earth/features/volcanic_life_origin.html

In the lore of the Church of Scientology, Xenu, also called Xemu, was the dictator of the "Galactic Confederacy" who brought billions of his people to Earth in DC-8-like spacecraft 75 million years ago, stacked them around volcanoes, and killed them with hydrogen bombs.

grunge.com/178946/the-truth-about-scientologys-xenu/

>it's altogether possible that you'll die of pneumonia if you keep reading this without first completing a rigorous course of auditing and progressing to Operational Thetan level III.

Attached: hubbard-electrometer-tomato.jpg (600x319, 24.28K)

It must be the mako energy.
This mountain is especially abundant in it.
That's why the mako reactor was built here.

Attached: mako.jpg (340x381, 33.72K)

I am becoming one with the Planet.
You stupid fools.
You have never even thought about it.
All the spirit energy of this Planet.
All its wisdom……knowledge……
I will meld with it all.
I will become one with it……
it will become one with me.
The way……lies here.

Attached: temple.jpg (474x355, 29.83K)

youtu.be/pKYGZxPF0yA

AbbreviationUMaGenitiveUrsae MajorisPronunciation/ˈɜːrsəˈmeJdʒər/,
genitive/ˌɜːrsiːməˈdʒɒrJs/Symbolismthe GreatBearRight ascension10.67hDeclination+55.38°QuadrantNQ2Area1280 sq. deg. (3rd)Main stars7, 20Bayer/Flamsteed
stars93Stars withplanets21Stars brighter than 3.00m7Stars within 10.00 pc (32.62 ly)8Brightest starε UMa(Alioth)(1.76m)Messier objects7

Attached: 800px-Ursa_Major_IAU.svg.png (800x695, 267.54K)

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Attached: MosesSnakeGIF1.gif (480x360, 598.48K)

youtube.com/watch?v=Wuv4f-AmKE4

Attached: buck.jpg (1280x543, 444.88K)

>democracy
>isms
>secret societies
>human sacrifice