Should fat people be taxed more?

Should fat people be taxed more?

Attached: 1646460821159.webm (480x640, 1M)

Other urls found in this thread:

cdc.gov/obesity/data/adult.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

the reason why americans are viewed as fat is because obese beaners like your pic related skew our obesity rates
i've seen very few whites like this

How he sit on his own fat?

This is also what I want to know. Should have been the original topic of this thread.

Attached: fat_papa_smurf_by_alexb22_da979zd-pre.jpg (785x1018, 55.84K)

>Video
>White
user ... they ARE beaners

>i've seen very few whites like this
Load of bull I just go to my local Walmart to see them

Do you really want a precedent where certain people can be taxed more based on physical characteristics?

Because I know and you know that white people tax would be implemented immediately

native american genetics are junk, theyre proof

yes.. that's what I'm saying. esl moment
idk, I live in the northeast and I see one obese white like once a month

No just shoot them

>anecdotal evidence

Are you an actual retard? If blacks and mexicans were removed from America, our obesity stats would be equivalent to Europeans.

Technically, aren't they already?
They consume more food, require larger vehicles that need more fuel, and wear clothing that has triple the amount of fabric than normal sizes. They get taxed at every transaction, and yet, don't have the wisdom to think "maybe I should eat less" lmao.

Attached: 2fd35fd6a978f7588826c89ec74dca81dea0d90d4bf567039c52b568b6b5fbea.png (1200x1200, 727.56K)

Don't tax them more, hire them as hockey goaltenders.

Attached: fat-woman-goaltender.jpg (534x500, 33.91K)

>I know and you know that white people tax would be implemented immediately
Yes.
Make the oppression official.
Make it painful.
And if White people STILL refuse to fight back, then we deserve it.
If Biden passes an official White tax and after a month people are still not fighting back, I'll just admit that the jews were right about us and quit.

native americans get gibs to pay for all of it

Obesity is a disease, it's a disease of mind. Lobotomise the fatties.

lmao
Wait, how are they not recruited already? In hockey rules, could a goalie just sit there?

There is only a 2% difference between whites and hispanics

cdc.gov/obesity/data/adult.html

native americans look almost like beaners, but theyre very different, beaners at least are hard workers

Yes
I am fat also

No just get rid of socialized medicine and allow health insurance to charge obese people more for their premiums. They would get skinny or become very poor.

They should be given special parking spaces in the most remote area of the parking lot.

Yes

Poor people are fat as fuck.

Yes. And they should be lower on the list for health care because of their self destructive behavior.
Kek. Butthurt amerilard detected

Attached: fathelth.jpg (720x934, 164.73K)

if you see fat white people or black people, its because of native american genetics, theyre cattle

Based leaf

Attached: fatmag.jpg (744x1039, 276.6K)

I like how he folds into himself. A real jabba the hut. A mexican jabba hut

native american genetics either makes you incredibly scrawny like a crackhead or incredibly fat and obese

Completely disagree. It's all the soda and other shit they eat

Attached: fatphonep.jpg (720x720, 145.6K)

If this guy could actually move, he would make a great hockey goalie.

Taxing soda and making ebt only work for healthy food would be a good start.

they should literally be euthenized

Mario jumping on a goombas head.

Taxation is theft. Faggot

>Should fat people be taxed more?
No they should be exterminated

No. Everyone should be taxed less. Fatties should be made fun of more and brutally shamed. Never humor a fatties chain of excuses.

They exterminate themselves with their lifestyle

YO
HOW HE DO THAT!

Why would he need to move? He could just take a nap in front of the net like a snorlax. Nothing would get through.

The way fat people dance disgusts me. They way they sway to and fro is just vile. They Bob about, the worst is when they do that slack jaw open mouth face wobble.

How can you look at this and think, yep this is the one, post it. FPH threads on fit are great.

Lack of vitamin D
Western govenments have known for over a decade that the RDA is incorrect but have yet to change it
Minimum 6k IU per day (scales up depending on body fat, fat is used to store vit D)

That's what he said, jamal.

I'm Native American rez born and raised and no joke, 95% of Natives on the rez are this fucking fat.

I-i merely pretended to be retarded

Fat people should be harvested and their blubbber uses foe fuel and cosmetics.

they should be killed and their fat harvested for fuel

They should be taxed more and made fun of.

You are forgiven, this time. One more mistake and I will be forced to issue you a downvote in which I will take little pleasure, don't force my hand.

user the reason why Americans are viewed as fat is because statistically over 2/3 of you ARE fat. You can blame "beaners" for being over represented but that's low IQ shit. The reality is it's poor people who skew your obesity rates.