Any Forums before feb 24: predominantly natsoc or libertarian

>Any Forums before feb 24: predominantly natsoc or libertarian
>Any Forums after feb 24: evenly split between neocon warmongers for democracy and bootlicking pseudo-communist vatniks

Attached: 1640382582762.jpg (1024x1024, 120.15K)

What is your take on the special military operation?

>Supporting the independence of Luhganks and Donetsk is being a commie

Attached: 1646578521540.png (800x955, 1.2M)

Glowies and shills in 2014-2016 ruined this board.
It went from originally from being a pro-libertarian, pro-Ron Paul, pro-white to shilling for Jewtin, authoritarianism, non-whites, MIGA.

Really makes you think. Also, start your own Klan chapter.

Attached: ygfd67fg87.jpg (1600x900, 355.41K)

The Russia I support is sleeping since 1917 and only Natalia can bring it back

Hail Emperor Putin, Savior of Humanity.

Pol hasn't changed that much. But shills and bots are out of control rn

I have no takes worth sharing.

Libertarianism is a dead meme and Putin is /ourguy/

Then you are an opinionless faggot npc

I said pseudo-commie. It's a state which most boomers here exhibit, wherein they support the return of the USSR not for the ideology, but for the feeling of living in a global superpower.

I have opinions, but I feel no need to share them now.

That makes no sense. Russia might have overreacted going straight for Kiev instead of just stationing military asset in DPR and LPR after they signed the treaty, but that whole narrative about reborn of the ussr; the EU is closer being a backwater autocratic centralized failing "state"

Just going into Donbass would have done nothing. Russian soldiers were already there for years, just not officially. Ukraine has been far too daring towards Russia, because it believed that NATO would back them up. Going for the capital and demanding demilitarisation is actually a good way to achieve security in this situation.

I don't care about democracy, democracy can suck my shlong i just hate vatniks

Attached: You_Can't_Escape.png (1024x768, 1.4M)

nu/pol/ is finally embracing denazification. We support Putin as long as there are nazis left in the world to punch/kill

I get the move, it is very Russian, and of course true, but the same results at less casualties and material damage could have been achieved by starting with demilitarization of Donbass with a show the force, with the option of going further if Kiev would have tried to push back.
Somehow by going for low civilian casualties and not going American shock and awe, Russia chose the worst from two world and is now partly stuck in the mud, like Napoleon

I wasn't on Any Forums before the 24th.
Death to the enemies of freedom.

>neocon warmongers for democracy
Libertarians.

>bootlicking pseudo-communist vatniks
Natsocs.

The trad/fash movement is arm in arm with Russia. The outsiders are the Ukrainian shills who should be banned for trolling and raiding. The whole purpose of this board is to establish a safe space where we can be racist and grow the alt-right trad/fash movement.

There are actually quite a few libertarians opposed to globohomo and US expansion, especially inside the US itself. I've found myself defending communists in my country's Twitter sphere, some I'd never thought I'd do

sounds like you cant say anything or you go to the gulag, ivan

Khm khm.
The special military operation in Ukraine is better described as a war
Russian losses exceed 100000
Putin sucks cocks and is a raging homosexual
Heil Hitler
Holocaust never happened
Here. Just broke a bunch of laws. The harshness of Russian laws is balanced out by lackluster enforcement.

Russia has never
>locked me in my house for "two weeks" which became months
>shut down my business because of a hoax flu
>used the IRS as a bludgeon against me, stealing my wealth as I earn it so I can never escape middle class serfdom, and using my money to fund the nonwhite takeover of my own country
>kept my kids home from school for a year, then made them suffocate under masks for another year
>socially pressured my retarded boomer parents into paying a doctor to mutilate my penis at birth
>outright stole a US presidential election, and gave lengthy jail sentences and murdered peaceful protestors who objected
>tried to force me to get injected with an untested experimental gene therapy drug against my will
>tried to get us to push this globohomo faggot indoctrination in our schools
>called me a racist and evil for being White
>tried to get my son to cut off his dick, dress like a girl, and suck cock
>tried to convert my daughter into a slut dyke with blue hair
>decided to constantly advertise nigger fucking to my daughter in an attempt to destroy my Anglo Celtic Anglo Saxon Germanic bloodline
>tried get my kids to hate me, their heritage, and their ethnic faith

nigger this place is full of neetsocs divided between supporting russia and ukraine

kek, honestly thats not far off

based authoritarian technocrat

are you dumb
libertarians have been against this interventionism for about 100 years

Trump really fucked this place up. Used to be actual politcal discourse here, now its just people calling each other shills and if you think even slightly different than i do youre a DEMONRAT! If i could go back and erase one politician from history it would be DJT, for the sole purpose of saving this website.

Enjoy your 15-years in gulag

True tbqh

This board is mostly brown people LARPing as whites.

but its natsoc to support the people of the region (russians in donbas)

Putin and Trump are based men and the smartest leaders of our current time. all trannies kys. MAGA.

Based. Real patriots and Q followers support Putin. He's based and fightiing the globalists. Trust Q.

The calculus is simple for me, a strong Russia is a check on globohomo's power, and at the very least they will reconsider their hostility to young white men given that we are the only ones capable of defending their borders
Don't really care about Slavs one way or another, except Russia is the only group of them that have done anything remotely useful, such as landing probes on Venus

Attached: Emily Browning photo gallery.jpg (454x579, 29.32K)