Inflation is taxation. Curb against inflation by buying some silver, gold, or crypto

Inflation is taxation. Curb against inflation by buying some silver, gold, or crypto.

Attached: 1646957353227.jpg (2133x3713, 1.29M)

Other urls found in this thread:

interfax.com/newsroom/top-stories/76402/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Attached: precious-metals-bring-stability.jpg (1024x800, 96.63K)

Attached: 1646953984246.jpg (486x679, 90.47K)

interfax.com/newsroom/top-stories/76402/
Russian Duma passes bill allowing purchase of precious metals for foreign currency.

I like to buy gifts for my family! Share the stack!

I stack silver but these artificially low prices aren't going away anytime soon.

Is it unironically about to happen? May silver contracts entered backwardation today and the purchases of March and May contracts are increasing with no end in sight. I've been disappointed by my own optimism many times before, but looking at the cold hard numbers here, it's obvious something is about to give.

I also like the omen of monetary metals getting squeezed on LME in order of coin value. A few weeks ago copper (penny), then nickel, and soon silver (dimes). Idk bros, it just seems to be lining up.

This move is like the one in pic related.
They're trying to encourage people to give back fiat currency that always keeps losing value and which the central banks can easily create more of, to exchange it for something that is very valuable, for physical precious metals.

Attached: stack-krugerrands.jpg (1237x237, 276.55K)

Your premise is wrong. Inflation is only taxation if the government is creating all the money and causing inflation.

But in our monetary system, PRIVATE BANKS create over 95% of the money supply. So inflation cannot be taxation. Inflation can only be defined as a terrible side-effect of the bank-created money scam.

bankLIES.org

Attached: russell L munk QUOTE paint.png (2132x1676, 105.64K)

is that dude holding the sword backwards?

A "tax" is a mandatory payment to government. Inflation is a hidden tax only when the government creates all the money.

But in our monetary system, PRIVATE BANKS create over 95% of the money supply when they issue loans.

Inflation is not a mandatory payment to government. Inflation in our system is one of many terrible side-effects of the bank-created money scam.

bankLIES.org

Attached: bank of england money creation PAINT.png (1674x1216, 87.32K)

I leveled up after a year of dumping all my extra good goy bux into 1000z silver 10oz gold WGMI FRENS!!!!!

Attached: 32462437624.png (1241x1241, 879.2K)

This is the most racist thing I ever heard.

In 2014, Richard Werner proved that over 95% of the money supply is created out of thin air by PRIVATE BANKS issuing loans.

Inflation is caused by too money creation. Since banks create almost all the money, banks alone are responsible for inflation (not government).

bankLIES.org

Attached: richard werner portrait.jpg (333x486, 57.49K)

>crypto
>Death

Die faggot

The inflation wouldn't matter if salaries followed the increase in productivity. I know that skilled workers can do very well in the USA (and make a lot more than Europeans) but the ones with lower paying jobs should all in unions. Of course that doesn't work well unless it's racially homogenous so the real answer is ethnonationalism.
No one should look to Sweden 2022 for ideas but there were a lot of good ideas here in the 20th century. There's no minimum wage and instead all the unions use the increase in salaries in the exporting industries as a guideline to how much they should demand in raises every year.

Most people have no idea that private banks create over 95% of the money supply by lending. Most people wrongly believe that the government creates all money, and that banks only lend our the deposits of savers.

But the financial elite know the truth. Here is a 1966 admission by the bank-owned Federal Reserve Bank of New York:

"In the communist countries, money is created in the same way as in capitalist countries -- through the extension of bank credit."

bankLIES.org

Attached: 2 Money, Banking, and Credit in Eastern Europe 1966 Fed Admission.jpg (2482x1224, 585.73K)

>BANK OF ENGLAND PUBLICATION
HAHAHAHAHA STUPID FAGGOT
without central banks and the government we would be free to use any currency we want, not to mention governments complete stomping of transactional freedoms

dumb infighter
you should be warning about fedcoin instead of attacking monero ,retard

Inflation wouldn't matter if salaries rose, too? That is a childish statement.

What about the savings of old people being destroyed by inflation? These people are too old to work, so rising salaries are meaningless to them.

What about poor people and disabled people who cannot raise more funds to pay rising food and energy prices?

I am not supporting central banks or government, you illiterate churl. I am pointing out admissions by the highest officials that BANKS CREATE ALMOST ALL MONEY, NOT GOVERNMENT.

Attached: Bank of England money creation in modern economy JPG.jpg (1872x2680, 1.25M)

Attached: 1646762445187.jpg (800x3600, 3.57M)

No one should keep long term savings in money like that. It's dumb regardless of how high the inflation is.
Keeping long term savings in dollars or euros or whatever shouldn't be considered an option for anyone.

>illiterate churl
>thinks providing bank of england as a source against private banks is legitimate

99.9% of people have been thoroughly brainwashed about money since they were children. They think government creates all money, and banks only lend out the deposits of savers. (In fact, almost all money is created out of thin air by private banks issuing loans)

The general population have no knowledge or concept of hyperinflation or currency collapses. When inflationary disasters happen (like now) they are slaughtered like helpless lambs. They are the true victims of the bank-created money scam.

You are passing judgement on the victims of a terrible scam created by multi-billionaire sociopaths.

bankLIES.org

Attached: debt load.jpg (6600x5100, 1.55M)

Bank of England was forced to admit that private banks create the money supply AFTER Richard Werner published his paper in 2014. It is still an important admission, because for decades prior, the BofE pushed the bullshit "fractional reserve" model and pretended that banks only loan out the deposits of savers.

There are lots more proofs available at bankLIES.org

Admissions from the Federal Reserve, Library of Congress, Economists, US Treasury, college professors, and lots more.

Your rejection of evidence due to a hatred of the source is an example of a weak, closed mind.

C H U R L .

Attached: 2 DREW 2 T Ltr. Yetter Interest from another loan-page-001.jpg (3548x3820, 1.6M)