Oh shit guy! How will Russians cope??

No more Coca Cola, McDonald’s, or Shartmart for the Ruskies anymore!!

Attached: DD2520CA-91F1-4037-A7D6-2B50568B8D12.jpg (719x1280, 202.78K)

You realize that a McChicken is not made out of thin air, right? It will affect farmers, plastic and paper producers, sugar producers, accounting firms, bread producers, cargo transporting companies and so on and that is just McDonalds.

>McChicken
Oh noes, GAE is taking away Russian chickens too? That's awful, where will people go to eat chicken is MickeyDeez pulls out?

Attached: 84RdIovtuhBs.jpg (995x1536, 161.34K)

Ok

>McDonald's
>closing for one month to keep their properties
>will still pay 50% to every employee for doing nothing
It's literally nothing.

How many employees on the job market now?

Does Russia have a dole system?

Russia has already nationalized McDonald’s in the motherland and tossed out the McDonald’s trademark.

strangest corporate shilling i've ever seen

It's minus 50 million a month plus the upcoming kytch 900 million lawsuit.

oof, how cynical of them :D

Based! Fuck globohomo

I wanted to commit suicide once I discovered that Big Mac is no more.

>longtime kremlin watcher
I hate the media so much it is unreal

Sorry fren.

Attached: Mcdonalds-russia-closing.jpg (767x1023, 140.96K)

Dont be sad. They are not like they were when I was a kid. Pretty much all mcdonalds is absolutely disgusting. The smell around their facilities shouldve led you to think.
t. chef

it's fucking nothing
a soon as any sort of peace threaty is signed all those companies will race the fuck back to get their slice of russian market

Attached: wtf12.jpg (429x410, 36.83K)

What will they do without the psychic power of AMERICAN CUMSOOMERISM!?!?!?!

>suicide
Be strong, brother! You will survive this. Russians are gentle people and not used to such hardships in their history, so I know this will be rough for you and your people.

Attached: be strong.png (2340x1560, 331.91K)

I'm craving one right now unironicly, can't stand the soft drink in McDonald's though they put way to much syrup in and it's never worth it to just buy the bigmac on its own

Might ask them if they can fill a cup of soda water

>craving
that means it's working

Attached: eat me.jpg (474x315, 33.6K)

>soda
get a coffee, their coffee is actually quite good

They will sustain on pride and values like all commies.

No they just seized the buildings that are owned

They want to scare off any future investors and stay poor forever

Poverty high aids drugs murder is heckin traditional family value and must be protected at all cost

They can just keep them running and save the globohomo franchise and license fee. All things come from a local factory anyway and most McDonald's are not actually owned by McDonald's.

Oh noes, no one will make mcchickerinos without mcdonalds! Market adapts to demand smooth brain, as long as there's still a demand some other company will fill it. This is a boon for local companies.

Not the psychics!

I was already boycotting McDonalds for their BLM shit I will keep boycotting them for our White and Asian brothers

89% of Russian McDonald's are not franchises. This is literally a 10% cut in total McDonald's profits.

Lots of countries without McDonald's have their own local knockoff. When the Russian government sells off the McDonald's abandoned by the company, what will the new name be?

Attached: mcd iran.jpg (778x518, 140.77K)

A "psychic" toll? Do they mean a psychological toll?

I legit was in Moscow when they opened the first McDonalds. I went there a few days after it had opened to avoid most of the insane ques.

Its tragic now, that in just 30yrs, Russia is reverting back to what it was before, as the USSR.

It's not like I eat one every day calm down

In what way is the lack of McDonalds tragic?

When making up shit, it doesn't need to make sense.

These days I wouldnt be surprised if the were talking about those retarded witches

I dont think they will change the name. They will continue to run all the facilities from their part of the production chain, still with the same name, as if "nothing happened".

McTrump

noooo i wanted fat nfkrz back

>They want to scare off any future investors and stay poor forever

Yes, because Russians lack the technology to flip burgers. What will they do with all those great things the West has given them? Such suffering as the world has never seen before.

Attached: inhuman deprivation.jpg (791x868, 87.08K)

It's the west that's pushing hard to move to communism, not Russia. Don't confuse a system of governance with a economic system.

I wonder why no one is asking these companies if they will be destroying their properties in Russia. It's a head scratcher.

In what ways is access to a free market economy not tragic?

Wtf are you even trying to ask?

Attached: E_HXiZqX0Ac2UyZ.jpg (800x450, 57.79K)

>It's the west that's pushing hard to move to communism
I didnt say Communism. I said state like USSR.

based lowtiergodposter

Fun fact: McDonald's only flips the fries. The burgers don't get flipped.

LOL, corpocracy isn't the free market.

They can just eat grass like in the good old days

Everytime I hear you people talk about the McDonalds shutting down in Russia I just end up craving a BigMac, which makes me think some shill here is breaking Global Rule 11

They can just rebrand it and call them McRuskies