I have a baby on the way - Vaccines or not?

I was following a particularly valuable and educational thread not long ago which suggested we avoid the vitamin K shot, to prolong the clamping of the umbilical cord and to not allow them to put the goo in the babies eyes or vaccinate them.
I am struggling to find any non biased information on this and I want to do what is best by my child, does anyone know which vaccines i absolutely SHOULD be getting for my baby, if any? Or should i not be getting any at all?

Attached: 1619496199747.png (568x612, 333.49K)

no one cares about the vaxx or covid anymore.. that shit is over. Now we are just waiting for Russia's collapse.

I wouldn't be giving them anything. Natural birth, if they get sick treat the issues later.

Welp if you enjoy having a blind child in a 3rd world shit hole, go ahead and skip it. With that mentality you don’t get to have a normal healthy child.

With the mentality of seeking out advice on what is best for my baby?

Midwifeanon here. I'm biased, but I suggest not giving birth in hospital.

-do not give him hepatitis vaccine. He can only get it from sex, blood, or breast milk, so if your wife doesn't have hepatitis, it is an unnecessary risk.
-vitamin k is not detrimental, but not really necessary if you're doing delayed clamping and not circumcising, because your baby will have his clotting factors intact. It does stop rare brain bleeds which will make your baby retarded, though. Up to you.
-i don't know of any risks associated with the eye antibiotics

>Resorts to fear mongering and direct attacks because he asked a question

This is why no one trusts the medical community anymore

vaccinerations are safe and effective for babies

I can't say anything about health choices for your child. I can only hope that whatever decisions you make end up being beneficial to your child. With that said, please make sure you have good info backing up your decisions. This might seem like simple and stupid advice, but I don't want you to regret anything. Wait as much as possible and research as much as you can: get advice from doctors, try to get actual studies and read them, look at as much evidence as you can.

Godspeed user and all the best for you and your family.

In the same boat. How about whooping cough? How many ultrasounds if any?

One of the most important things is to make sure that the blood in the umbilical cord is allowed to inflate the lungs as it is meant to. Don't allow the umbilical cord to be clamped or cut until there is no blood left in it(few minutes post birth normally).

Even if vaccines were good, there is no need to rush any of them and give them while the baby is young and the toxic shit in it will be more harmful.

I'd be lying if I said this corona shit hasn't got me questioning other vaccines, especially for extinct diseas. At the very minimum OP do not let them clamp the umbilical or circumcise.

The doctor will try to give your baby 3 vaccines on the same day

DO NOT LET THEM. SPREAD OUT EACH INJECTION.

They will hate you for it, but its much safer on the kids immune system to fight one half virus than 3 half virus'. Plus if you mix them all together and your kid gets a reaction, the doctor won't know which vaccine caused it

Other than that, the regular vaccines are tried and tested with no issues. Some are mandatory for your kid to go to public school. It is what it is. Do what's best for your kid, even if the doctors think it's troublesome

Thanks for this, what about polio and other vaccines? Here in Ireland it's a 6 in 1 over 3 doses, the first given at birth they are supposed to cover the follow:
diphtheria
hepatitis B
Hib (Haemophilus influenzae type b)
polio
tetanus
whooping cough (pertussis)

This, vaccines and diseases have different risk profiles, depending on where you life.

Just look them all up, observe if there are many cases of infected/dead/handicapped children in your area in the last years. If yes consider the vaccine if there are no common problems. If you have a family history of side effects, maybe reconsider.

The problem is: Most likely your kid wont be infected by the disease, but if he is then you will regret not getting the vax.
On the other hand: If you vax him and he gets side effects you will regret this.

So do a personal risk assesment with maybe a professional you can trust. For the older vaccines there is rather reliable data and pro/cons.
For covid: Just don't do it.

I hate doctors so much it's unreal

>Some are mandatory for your kid to go to public school.
My state recognizes religious exemptions for school. The covid vaccine has me questioning everything. The Amish receive no vaccines and have little issues.

Fortunately circumcision is not common practice here in Ireland, I absolutely will not be allowing it, nor allowing them to pull back the foreskin or to clamp early - I know i will have to be MOST vigilant in the hours following the birth, i will also request to keep the placenta IF we are forced to have the baby in a hospital as it is difficult and expensive to hire a private midwife in Ireland. Also we have over 25% Cesarean sections here which is worrying me, my wife and I want as natural a birth as possible with absolutely no medical intervention

Likewise, pre covid i would have allowed the baby to be vaccinated & wouldn't have any clue about delaying the clamping of the cord or any other such things, blessing in disguise in this regard. I have lost all trust and faith in the medical system

Let you baby be given birth naturally via gravity in a pile of fresh hay. Or local freshwater stream by a mountain spring.
If you wife dies, just say fuck it, and if the baby chokes it's self on the umbilical cord, you will have to just settle for a suicidal baby.
When the baby first comes out, dangle it upside down until it starts crying and suck the phlegm out of it's mouth (have your wife do it). wait until the umbilical cord goes pale, and then use a stick and windlass to staunch any bleeding and let your wife finish with the after birth while breast feeding the baby.
Look for the entire placenta and feed it to your wife, raw.

should i use a jagged rock to mutilate the penis too or would teeth be better?

Give birth at home, don't let them inject anything in your kid.
Tell kikes to go fuck themselves.
We don't need vaccines on shit that doesn't exist.

This planceta part is kinda interesting. Becasue people were actually eating it after birth to get some stuff back

This. Look up the old Vax schedule. Use that one. If your baby is into party drugs and needle sharing get the hep one as well

You pay a local rabbi to bite it off.

I suggest having all adults who will have contact with the infant get a whooping cough booster, but the illness itself isn't actually that bad for the vast majority of babies. It's just kind of scary sounding.

Ultrasounds depend on a few things. They'll probably want an ultrasound to confirm pregnancy dates and check for the presence of multiples, but that's not strictly necessary. The anatomy screen I would classify as necessary to check for heart defects in particular. Obviously, don't get the 4D ultrasounds done just for fun or something.

The only vaccine of those that is likely to be necessary for a child in a developed country is tetanus, which is mixed in the TDaP here in the states. There is zero medical reason to administer any of those at birth. Your newborn will not crawl through rusty metal.