French Hollowness

The french culture cultivates hollow men and women, it breeds shallowness. We are the most hedonistic people in Europe. Everyone is miserable. The level of selfishness is through the roof, there is no sense of community whatsoever. France was so entrenched in Catholicism that when we took it down we took our souls down with it. There is a 200 years old hole in the heart of every french men and women that has been left by the beheading of Louis XVI. We have turned away from God to idolatry, we sacrifice our lives away for money, recognition and never find any meaning.

France is shallow, french people like to say that our culture is vibrant and rich, in reality it is dull and deadly. A boeuf bourguignon as good as it is doesnt replace Christ. Suicide is the leading cause of death among 15 to 35 years old. We have one the highest antidepressant consumption in the world.

There is no hope and the future is dark. The spiritual starvation is so old and profund i dont believe that it can be dealt with. People just chase desire after desire until they die, ruthlessly, it never stops, nobody contemplates, nobody serves any one, purposelessness is the norm. Our birthrate is high only because of our massive imigrant population. The republic has failed, Kierkegaard was right, not that it matters anymore.

Attached: 1646870981993m.jpg (868x1024, 90.45K)

Very true. The French revolution and its consequences has been a tragedy for the human race.

Not just france, friend. Everything is collapsing in yurop.

Oh come now, every one knows diversity is our strength. You just need some new ssri's and everything will be right as rain.

Just survive

Godspeed mon ami

Post bussy.

> Kierkegaard was right
Right about what?

We've seen worse in the past.
Don't get too demoralized.

Attached: cartolina-italia-francia-gabriele-annunzio-1900-4ab05650-1886-4302-bf58-bf0e56c8e375.jpg (400x600, 171.74K)

There is no way around the leap of faith.

It's okay, sand niggers like me are going to replace your dying culture. I promise we will not hijab your women tho -The'yre still hot, even without a Soul.

Attached: _dyr9vkj_400x400.jpg (400x400, 17.36K)

Fuck Italy and fuck Mazzini and Garibaldi, two whores of the Jews of the City.

Wait
There are arabs in france

And you just realized that? Were you that blind all this time?

>The French revolution and its consequences has been a tragedy for the human race.
All leftist movements are bad for humanity and that is why leftists must be eradicated.

Fuck maghrebi niggers and caffres south of the Sahara desert.

>homeland is shithole
>flee to another land
>operate like a jew
>gloat
god is great indeed

Words, you won't do shit Nigel

Not a nafri btw

Agree. But all liberalism derives from the French revolution.

Not a lot. Just around 3 millions. Officially. :^)

Attached: 1646434420242.jpg (980x1148, 520.09K)

When your far right candidate is an algerian jew you know shit's bad

Attached: 1638601237032.jpg (899x1280, 103.74K)

I still admire your country and whole culture, no problem admitting that you're always be two steps ahead of us.

However, since marrying a baguette implies a 95% probability of being power-cucked by some nigger(s) there's definitely something to fix

I'm openly racist to anyone that is not English and to a lesser extent Welsh, Scott, Ulster or Irish. Fuck niggers and fuck the Jews. And fuck the Pope and the European Union.

Bit of a random comment, but alright

Attached: 071FCDF0-E0F9-4E3A-AC94-3DA4832F92E2.jpg (650x573, 93.56K)

What are you doing there

Collecting gibs, selling drugs, and being nasty parasites

>I'm openly racist to anyone that is not English and to a lesser extent Welsh, Scott, Ulster or Irish. Fuck niggers and fuck the Jews. And fuck the Pope and the European Union.
no you're not. if pic-related was in front of you, you wouldn't say shit.

Attached: blackbull5.jpg (1080x1080, 86.26K)

Not random at all. The French revolution was a Jewish coup and the Piemontese were agent of the City of London and revolutionaries. Ergo Italy is a Jewish creation and the reason northerners are supposed to look down on terroni. When Piedmont took the Kingdom of the Two Sicilies they sacked the Treasury of 1200+ tonnes of gold bullion and moved to Milan, never to be seen again.