THE TOWER FALLS

Kek, today is the day destined to go down in history as the day that the American medical establishment got caught building bioweapons abroad, like in Wuhan, and the vaxxies finally catch wind of the truth of what they've taken part of. Fuck them all, Alex Jones was right

Attached: 1646843290289m.jpg (486x1024, 90.88K)

Meds

The employees won't do shit because they love money and job security more than life and honesty.
Even if some of them do make a statement, the media won't really cover it.
Besides, Americans cannot admit they were ever wrong or were ever tricked into anything anyway.
I know people who moved their entire families from California to Texas because they didn't like the trans and CRT agenda being pushed on their little children--but they're Democrats so they still won't admit that progressivism is a problem.
I know people who still think Sadam probably had WMDs, because they voted for Bush.
I know three classmates within a graduating class of 50 who have died due to mysterious heart problems, all in the last few months. No one dares say anything on FB about what is causing this.
Americans deserve what they're getting and no amount of alarm bells will ever wake any more of them up.
At this point, you've either been awake for awhile now or you're never waking up.

They could blame it on Putin and people would still eat that shit up without question

right, and im sure youll shut the fuck up when nothing happens today right? i mean surely youll learn to not believe anything retards say online and start thinking more critically....RIGHT?

this. nothing ever happens.

>im sure youll shut the fuck up when nothing happens today right?
no, he will not. he'll repeat "two more weeks" and "trust the plan" over and over for the next two years.

thatsthejoke.png

is there a crypto platform to bet on events like this? id love to take money from these retards, but obviously this guy is a broke shutin loser

Come back tomorrow and explain why it didn't happen

This is what 'Merica is about! Lies, corruption, theft and putting your boot on the neck of the poor and downtrodden. I'M PROUD TO BE AN AMERICAN!

I've always wondered about you shills with your furry flags, did you actually fall for the propaganda they give you shekels to push? Did you take the AIDS shot nigger?

I wish it would happen, I would love for it to happen, I pray to God it happens but...........
nothing is going to happen.

Ahhh, so the Russian invasion was to create sentiment against the biolabs, then putin/Russia will spill the beans about the covid/vacx/bioweaponry, but npcs will be allowed only to focus on "Russia bad" giving the option for 'Russia' to actually falseflag/do something bad incase the npcs get uppity but they won't because of the demoralizarion campaign of gas prices skyrocketing

I had two shots of Moderna and I haven’t had so much as a runny nose since…also not dead. What gives?

Attached: 8457CD80-35D3-4789-8730-90D97C33F9E1.jpg (1170x390, 208.29K)

he took it, he's a fuckin' normie
he thinks that having a RINO flag makes him blend in
>hello fellow kids

I had 6 shots moderna and Pfizer and it turned my balls purple

Hiv/AIDS is fake and gay.
They just want billions of vaxed people to get on the prescription subscription for some shitty medicine that will cause more side effects.

>trust me because i have boobs

Fauchi took office immediate before he announced AIDS.

Look up the drug AZT. It was prescribed based on "body weight." I am a faggot who knows some older faggots who were involved in distributing it.

Meds were the fucking problem you cunt.

You're late for your booster jabbie

Don’t need it.

You didn't need the first two either

>Russian hackers launched cyber attacks on Pfizer to give the vaccinated AIDS and sow doubt in vaccines

I can legit see the MSM running with it.

LITERAL CHINESE FLYING AIDS. WE DID THIS! OUR LAUGHS, OUR MEMES, AND OUR GETS! THROUGH MEME MAGIC WE CREATED HAPPENINGS. KEK IS WITH US, WILLING TO DO OUR BIDDING; but at what cost…

Attached: 1647018444047.jpg (418x423, 66.77K)

I am telling you this because I care about you user, PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE see a doctor for your mental health breakdown. I know these are trying times, but you hare obviously mentally ill. That is obvious by believing in this fairy tales bullshit.

so they will admit to the nanobots in every shot?
make Bill Gates admit to it!