/ropol/

Romainian political oasis thread - dedicated to the most powerful country in south eastern Europe (politically, economically, and militarily)

How are my bromanian bros holding out?
Have you donated to jewkrainians?
Do you still wear a mark in the bus?

Attached: file.png (1744x1270, 721.29K)

jews

Moarte Rusiei.

Men trag pula in CFR la modul cel mai sincer

What are the political implications of you spending 12 hours in the train for a 300 km trip?

>12 hours in the train for a 300 km trip
I was lucky the train even arrived

Tsiganesku, stop posting fake maps. Transilvania belongs to Hungary. Dobrogea/Dobrudzha to Bulgaria. The only reasonable territory claim that you have is Moldova.

Romania can literally invade and conquer the pașalâc known as Turkgaria if it ever wanted

Do you have enough carts for that in Gypsyland?

Quick question from a noneuro

Is Romania superior to Hungary?

I agree bulgar bro, Dobruja should belong to Bulgaria. Your coastline so much cleaner and prettier than ours.

>Do you still wear a mark in the bus?
I don't think that I've worn the mask more than four times in the bus or public during this entire plandemic.

go back to India, Dacianlarper
inb4 >we wuz Romans an shiet

Attached: 1646325553415.webm (800x450, 2.7M)

In every aspect beside sucking Mongol dick

Attached: index.jpg (261x193, 14.22K)

i am enjoying my freedums by continuing to neet it upt

In every aspect besides architecture

Attached: file.png (1280x719, 1.08M)

you literally posted hungarian women

Attached: 1579986028675.webm (300x168, 2.48M)

Attached: girls-hungarian-traditional-clothing-hungary-19528146 (2).jpg (1300x1134, 299.21K)

That is a German architecture though.

Are Antonio Meze and his company cool with you guys or is there something I should know? I bought a pair of headphones from them and they're great.

Germoids influenced bigly both hungary and transylvania

>Soviet Union exists
>Bessarabia under romanion control
heh

Hello Latin bros!

let me gib you a better map

Attached: 1641575380079.jpg (2000x1487, 617.43K)

Transylvania is rightfully Hungarian, end of.

Hola nin~o

>Puts 500 000 gypsies in Dobrudzha
>Hey bulgar hehe u are right here is your land back
Fuck nah. It's yours.

I mean it's not just an influence. It was built by Germans in Budapest, a city with German majority at a time.

moldova was literally created with Romanian from trasylvania you brainwashed balkanoid

you niggers don't have a clue about history but you still spread bs

if Romanian would've staid in trasylvania there would would be 10 millions romanians there + 5 million that are there already

compare 15 million Romanians that belong in trasilvania to the 1 million hungarian sits that are partly romanians too

those hungarians drag us down in pic related

Attached: 1624384608327m.jpg (1024x713, 101.14K)

end of your pathetic life you mongoloid ape (you're not golden skinned, you're yellow)

The Hungarian propagandists are unhappy with both of the two oldest Hungarian chronicles, “Gesta Hungarorum” by Anonymus (published sometime between 1200 and 1230) and “Gesta Hunorum et Hungarorum” by Simon of Keza (published sometime between 1282–1285) because they both mention that Romanians lived in Pannonia and in Transylvania before the arrival of the Hungarians.

However, the main problem as far as the propagandists are concerned is not what they think it is.

They believe the main problem is that the Romanians are mentioned there before the Hungarians.

The main problem actually is the date at which each of the two chronicles were published.

The propagandists and the trolls claim the Romanians only arrived in Pannonia and Transylvania in the 13th century, after the Mongolians had massacred the population there in 1241. Allegedly the kings of Hungary wanted to repopulate their realm so they invited the Romanians to move from the Balkans and Wallachia and to settle in Transylvania.

But if “Gesta Hungarorum” of Anonymus was written between 1200 and 1230, 11 years before the Mongolian invasion, that means the Romanians were not yet present in the kingdom of Hungary. If the Romanian arrival after 1241 would have been true, how on Earth could have Anonymous claimed the Hungarians conquered the territory from them without becoming instantly the laughing stock of his contemporaries?!?

Likewise, if the Romanians’ arrival in Transylvania after 1241 would have been true, then how come Simon of Keza would not have become instantly the laughing stock of his contemporaries, for writing in 1282 that the Romanians lived in Pannonia and in Transylvania before the Hungarians?!?

Attached: 6e6aad35983521.58a5858419da3.jpg (1200x1222, 2.12M)