Why do men do this?

Why do men do this?

Attached: why.jpg (536x276, 16.94K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4TuEWtXBT_0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I have “fake” scenarios of publically executing people

Wait...women stop producing eggs in their 30s??

Attached: 1621351307123.png (745x813, 25.12K)

This but fags and Jews aren't people

wait... she's never gonna breed???

Doesn't everyone do this? Now I feel weird

Attached: 1609118164613.jpg (792x792, 65.71K)

It was real in my mind

Couldn't be me!

I don't get it.

Women have no idea how cool it is to be a guy with a functioning brain

I have whole stories and universes floating around inside my head, its really the only way to handle anxiety/stress since I can disassociate and astroproject myself into another universe.

based, I want a girlfriend partner in CRIME

Women have fake scenarios of being a homemaker??

Wait... girls have fake scenarios of them getting married?

I have the opposite

Ehh not all women. My grandma was blasting out kids in her 50s.

All men do.
All women have fake scenarios of them being victimized.

I do when I listen to music.

You will never be a real woman.

You have no womb, you have no ovaries, you have no eggs. You are a homosexual man twisted by drugs and surgery into a crude mockery of nature’s perfection.

All the “validation” you get is two-faced and half-hearted. Behind your back people mock you. Your parents are disgusted and ashamed of you, your “friends” laugh at your ghoulish appearance behind closed doors.

Men are utterly repulsed by you. Thousands of years of evolution have allowed men to sniff out frauds with incredible efficiency. Even trannies who “pass” look uncanny and unnatural to a man. Your bone structure is a dead giveaway. And even if you manage to get a drunk guy home with you, he’ll turn tail and bolt the second he gets a whiff of your diseased, infected axe wound.

You will never be happy. You wrench out a fake smile every single morning and tell yourself it’s going to be ok, but deep inside you feel the depression creeping up like a weed, ready to crush you under the unbearable weight.

Eventually it’ll be too much to bear - you’ll buy a rope, tie a noose, put it around your neck, and plunge into the cold abyss. Your parents will find you, heartbroken but relieved that they no longer have to live with the unbearable shame and disappointment. They’ll bury you with a headstone marked with your birth name, and every passerby for the rest of eternity will know a man is buried there. Your body will decay and go back to the dust, and all that will remain of your legacy is a skeleton that is unmistakably male.

This is your fate. This is what you chose. There is no turning back.

Attached: 1641895207882.jpg (699x1024, 89.09K)

>"fake"
so they're real?

Boys fantasize about rescuing people (people meaining pretty girls), because they're naive enough to believe they'll receive gratitude.
Men fantasize about.... other things. DARK things.

Attached: 46a46716c60d4e7806339a8fb2e79edb.jpg (503x327, 47.13K)

Wait til she finds out about the rape scenarios

Attached: 1634906173801.jpg (960x739, 73.16K)

I have a scenario where BLM niggers try to break into my house and steal my shit and I am placed in a self defense situation with over 2500 rounds of defense.

I used to have fake scenarios of saving people, but nowadays I just have fake scenarios of executing them, yeah.
Also not sure why the cunt is surprised, women have fake scenarios of manipulating other people playing in their head 24/7.

i fantasize about being a ufc champion even tho i can't do 10 pushups

Male fantasy: Saving people from evil

Female fantasy: Getting fucked in all 3 holes at the same time by niggers

it's normal, it's just your protective instincts occupying themselves because they don't get to do enough of that in real life.
although you usually stop doing it after puberty. or at least I did

Yes, it's called natural instinct. Women also have these but they are told early on to not pay them any attention.

That would explain your autism and why you're here then, fren.

Attached: apufuntime.gif (528x555, 815.5K)

Wait, women have fake scenarios in which they have value beyond their uterus?

Fpbp

Wait.....women have fantasies of rape?

Boys fantasize about being the hero, because that way they can then fantasize about being the centre of attention.
Girls just fantasize about being the centre of attention, because 'they deserve it'.

Attached: 1623203150249.jpg (1280x1609, 297.81K)

Lol I used to sit in class and go around the room and fantasize what I would do to each girl sexually, where do you they think these memes came from?

>women don’t have heroic fantasies
Yeah well that really just about sums up women doesn’t it?

lol

Yes, men simp for women in dreams, but there's also a sex reward in the end.

Who told them our secret!?!?!?

Wait, is there something wrong with this? I imagine stuff like this with my family, gf, etc. all the time. Same stuff with cracking it rich and making sure they're taken care of. Do...Do women just not have those fantasies or imaginations? What??

I am literally Hitler in another universe.

Yes because I'm able to feel empathy??
But I won't bother irl

Attached: image_2022-03-11_171848.png (405x362, 130.83K)

It mostly depends on genetics and diet.

The older a woman is when she has a kid, the higher the rate of autism will be.
The likelihood of having a child with autism skyrockets if you're in your 30s & 40s.

based

>he never made his shift go faster by imagining what he'd do if the shop was attacked by terrorists
ngmi

Attached: 1569610274341.jpg (1000x540, 153.64K)

By 18 they are at 50% fertility. Take the cunny pill like l did. I have two kids and my wife isn't even 14 yet.

show tits and dick

I used to, now I am just preparing to not have to be saved.

Kek

based and same

I fantasize about finding dead bodies

This but mine are real in Minecraft.

Can confirm. I was an accident, my mom was 40. Crippling autism.

Meanwhile...

Attached: lol.jpg (537x474, 35.67K)

women are npcs they don’t do it because they can’t even think in color

Men fantasize about

So now we can't just say "daydreams", we must invent a new term, "fake scenarios"? Or have I just missed this expression??

Attached: lol huutis confirmed.jpg (640x1044, 62.64K)

Those big nosed villagers never saw it coming

Literally me

>although you usually stop doing it after puberty. or at least I did
Homie men literally build civilizations and fucking walls you can see to space, nuclear weapons, aircraft carriers and whatever the fuck mostly for fending off imaginary attackers
>imagine not spending every boring moment mentally preparing for imaginary attacks

Attached: free.jpg (478x500, 13.13K)

I have real scenarios where I saved people, I don't need to fantasize.

Not me. This is what I would do if my life was ever in danger

youtube.com/watch?v=4TuEWtXBT_0

I have imaginary scenarios with 2D because 2D>3D

>My grandma was blasting out kids in her 50s.
Post some pics of your grandma

>women prefer evil
So shocking

Crazy how much she looks like Belle Delphine

Chaotic neutral here, I could walk away from any number of horrors and feel the need to be the hero.

I fantasise about being Emperor of the world, but I suppose that would mean saving people in comparison to the current world order.

It's still not that high though. The odds increase a few x, but multiplying a very small number still gives a small number.
Have kids, nigger. Don't listen to fear mongers.

I used to have these as a kid, now I have fake scenarios of using other people as body sheilds if a mass shooter is ever to surface, especially using white women as body sheilds.

Do something autist to prove it

Wait, women have fantasy scenarios of being "ravished" consentually?

there's no one to execute. the intellectuals just need to shut up and go to the rice field and this needs to be a place for autists to post maps and plan wars. bullion is real money and internal combustion engines power real cars

Attached: 55818fea1c1d1.image.jpg (1153x1798, 352.7K)

I sleep with a sword every single night.
Every night.

Autismo female here. I fantasize about dying for people all the time because my life is worthless. Might as well die a hero.

Hans, your grandfathers didn't stop wanting to be heroes after puberty. That's why you will never amount to shit compared to them.

I did that this morning when I was taking my 1-year old daughter on a walk and we passed a pitbull.

Wait…girls have fake scenarios of them having rights or relevant opinions?

I used to have fake scenarios of saving people but now I just have fake scenarios of abducting women and running a breeding stable

Attached: tumblr_pgejitENUS1wbvxw8o3_400.jpg (400x561, 126.94K)

This, but with communists.

Her grandkis must be obsessed with roblox

>My grandma was blasting out kids in her 50s.

Attached: 1646710213311.jpg (1024x997, 123.1K)

It’s an hero retard

This. If every man does something privately and consistently, there's probably a good fucking reason.
It's definitely some sort of preparation.

What kind of sword?

no? what does this even mean?
why would I want to save anyone when they would see me dying in the street and just take pictures for twitter

It is an odd construction. I think it's intentional, to highlight the idea that she's not familiar with the concept. Don't take anything from social media, especially women, seriously.

>NPC roastie can’t even comprehend the concept of daydreaming
Lmao it’s just sad at this point

Attached: CIA Niggers book.png (1920x1080, 2.34M)

My father made it as a kid.

are your fantasies cool

Most heroic Canadian.

Is the expression a new one or has it been around since before the internet?

Have kids you autist. Fucking do it.

I do it too, but I’m a mentally masculine woman, ie a tomboy.