Bros

I’m unvaccinated but I just had sex with a vaccinated girl last night am I fucked? I abstained for over a year but I’m only human and I let my sinful nature get the best of me… can I get the spike out of my body???

Attached: 19F65873-0B9F-4238-9EFD-B91733EF372E.png (655x509, 48.31K)

>One stand night degenerate dies

Attached: 23455.png (300x300, 9.55K)

I don't know but would like to know too

Condom or AIDS

The wages of sin are death OP

Attached: soybible.png (2160x1884, 2.34M)

I guess your right, what’s done is done but I believe in forgiveness and I’m a believer. This world sucks anyways

I’ve read long term fasting can flush your body, I think I’ll try that

You fucked up hard. It's all over for you. You must kill her and then kys

You'll die in 2 weeks like all the vaxmaxxed

>goes against rules
>I believe in forgiveness and I’m a believer
kek the eternal christian right here

Neckbeard cucks malding

There is only one solution. You have to rush out and get vaxed so your proteins outnumber hers.

>cucks
dont you have some daily kneeling to do?

Same. Pokin is a pokin.

you deserve it for having a better life than me

Cut your dick off

Sorry little buddy. You now have full blown AIDS. It's unfortunate, but you're going to die. You did the equivalent of a soldier who fought in a two year war, makes it all the way back home, and then gets run over by a bus.

>kek the eternal christian right here
Sinning in the belief that God will forgive you anyway is an unforgivable sin. Just saying.

Another one bites the dust. It's 144,000 virgins for a reason

>dont you have some daily kneeling to do?

Not really, kneeling is not really necessary, of course you didn't know that, being retarded is part of your nature anyway

Attached: 3456.png (496x911, 249.66K)

Ya I’ve done it a few times. Hopefully all the nicotine I consume helps slough off the spikes. At least we don’t have the mRNA in us… I think…

Oh well, direct me to Klaus Schuab since I’m on dead man’s time now

You’ll need to join his security team and then false flag an attack on him that you save the day from, in order to play minecraft on his server.

There would have to be some way for it too transfer into you

Id imagine its much more likely to transmit from a man to a woman than a woman to a man,

How else would you prostrate yourself daily to the kike
>Come, let us worship and bow down, Let us kneel before the Lord our Maker.