EXCUSE ME!?

>EXCUSE ME!?
>YOU WISH TO REMAIN NEUTRAL!?

>GET SANCTIONED!!

Attached: A1C95BA0-B77E-4203-93C8-F5AFB1E41018.jpg (1024x1024, 71.02K)

neutrality is a weakness

Your limp dick is weakness. Imagine taking a side in a fight that has zero benefit for you. Or listening to crying old men and their impotent threats

yeah our leadership has not experienced any repercussions for anything in like..50 years...now we're going to behave like an undisciplined teenage girl

Mexico still has a warm relatinship with russia, why you dont sanction us? is because pic related?

Attached: 11321231233133.jpg (800x600, 71.5K)

Lashing out at everyone like that really is a sign of weakness and that they have zero clue what they're doing

So is being Finnish

cowardice is a weakness too

>jew fight jew
>pick a side goyim
Fuck off zogbot

>you dont want too fight a war that has nothing to do with you??
>coward!

>you are a coward if you don't pick a side between two faggot countries
KILL YOURSELF

Attached: vty.jpg (474x278, 19.49K)

Who was that?

You are a faggot.

Neutrality for peace lovers who know they have no bone to pick in the fight and want to make money.

Demanding someone take a stance vocally or else is unreasonable rhetoric. Whoever does that deserves a nuke in the face because that is also unreasonable

sorry anons, I don't care about white genocide I'm going to stay neutral on that matter I hop my neutrality doesn't bother you ^^

just wanted to pop into this thread to say eat shit retard.

Why take a side in something that’s literally not my problem?

Thats why I hope Putin nukes dc

WE HAVE A ROBERT GREEN HERE
MACHIAVELLI IS REBORN

America threatening India and China because they are remaining neutral, China already said there will be consequences if they sanction them

AHHHHHH

Attached: 1646562113912.jpg (1023x631, 115.55K)

The adults are back in charge!