He’s right

You are all traitors.

Attached: 6134FA06-A636-488D-AE8F-81ACF80FBC77.jpg (827x670, 152.33K)

>Richard Spencer
Literally who?

a nuclear bomb is what we are all waiting for

He's gone overboard on the contrarianism. Honestly though, shilling for Jewtin is just as gay as shilling for Zelenskike.

The funny thing is, US could do the same thing.

This. Nuke us already please.

If Zelenskike wanted to really save ukraine he should have surrendered week 1, but now we have to go through the news cycle of him using the civilian population as meat shields.

Why are we still pretending this guy isn't an actual fed agent?

If Vlad dropped nukes on Yurocuckistan I'd write him in for President in 2024.

If a nuclear bomb dropped I’d put a lawn chair out in my front yard, grab some lemonade and peacefully watch the end of the world.
These

Attached: 400D79D1-3CCD-43CA-A721-BB79D24FC3B2.jpg (750x709, 49.39K)

So this guy has given up on even the appearance of pretending to be some sort of neo nazi?

>traitor against globalhomo occupation government
Yes, and?

Attached: dog_shroom.png (458x620, 50.94K)

Well, NATO could dro a nucalear bomb on Russia, and then we will still have people who will justify it.

I actually don’t disagree with Richard on this one but the fact he endorsed Biden means he really shouldn’t be commenting on anyone being a traitor. You’re so scared of Russia but put one of the frailest dementia patients in charge of America?

Spencer is literally a shekel bought race traitor. Nobody cares what he says.

Not my problem. I don't live in their little pozzed refugee shithole. Europeans can go sort out their own shit.

Good. Jewmerica should be betrayed. We’re a nigger shithole. Putin is /ourguy/ through and through. Russia stands for the white race. They SHOULD nuke Western Europe, and America should continue staying weak. That way our cause can win and (((liberalism))) will die.

I guarantee NATO won’t nuke you, even the anti Russian types in america don’t support nuclear weapons and NATO members wouldn’t support it either. Russia also won’t use their nukes. Nukes just aren’t a good look for anyone.

>more dead vatnik scum
there, justified. next argument?

Uh... yeah. Can I get 4 number 3 extra spicy bois? Send one to Davos, one to Brussels, one to TelAviv, and one to DC. Thanks.

Attached: 1643800697292.jpg (635x698, 43.02K)

Cia twitter brigade

Our countries betrayed us.

I mean we are for sure a nigger shithole but why do you think Putin is pro white?

Hey at least you know he supports wannabe nazi's now

Just to put it put there Baня, I've been advocating for peace between our countries for a long time, post soviet-era. Your country, historically, is one of my country's oldest friends. You accepted ambassadors from America as independent before the war was even won. You were one of the earliest to recognize us after the war was over. We were friends before our politicoevonomic disagreement, ain't no reason we shouldn't be friends again.

Literally who?

I disagree, given that refusing to support either government and refusing to hate Russians, Ukrainians, or Americans is considered "shilling for Putin."

If you believe in the Jews controlled opposition, well here you have it. Azov in the Ukraine and White Nationalists in the US. Its been the playbook since long before the Bolsheviks. Before the sans-cullotes and the continentals.

YOU ARE A TRAITOR BECAUSE I DECIDED YOU ARE ON MY SIDE AND RUSSIA IS NOT ON MY SIDE SO YOU ARE A TRAITOR.

He would have to drop 3 before I start thinking he's the bigger bad guy on the planet :3

The west could take his only son and forcibly cut it's dick off and inject it with estrogen and he would still support globohomo.

The value of nukes is in the threat of MAD. It doesn't matter if nobody ever uses them, having them makes a huge difference on the world stage.

Nato can potentially neutralize russia's nuclear arsenal, and therefore remove the corresponding deterrence. Russia's national security heavily depends on the threat of nuclear anihilation since they are poor with an out of date army

I'm just waiting for the pre-impact EMP to free us all from this digital enslavement.

LETS GO BRANDON!!!!

9/11 WAS FUNNY

I hope Russia crushes all of the fags in NATO and the us government. I do this for free btw. I'm an American. A white straight Christian American you faggots have spent the past 20 years demonizing. We've picked our side. I will enjoy watching you all die.

A fed.

Sharts think they're worth defending?
Cute

Attached: 1b4.jpg (680x416, 43.66K)

If my grandmother had wheels she'd be a bike.

I for one would welcome a nuclear bomb.

Sure but the user I replied to is scared NATO will nuke Russia and I really doubt that will happen. Only evil retards would support nuking anyone because nukes just kill innocent people for the most part. Then again if we nuke Russia maybe they will start making anime.

Some glowie fag who really sucked at this job trying to be alt-right and is now just a has-been posting on twitter like all the other has-beens.

He didn't really give much of a counter argument. He just called these people poop heads. Is he a glowie?

Attached: 1646752266926.png (769x912, 338.83K)

>Jewish Kvetching from literal who

I am merely writing dear sir to notify you that I have witnessed the unique digits assigned to your post

Maybe I just want to see you get nuked.

Dumbest thing to say walk your fat ass away from the computer.. NOW

Attached: F206B7D6-E11B-4DBF-95D5-95A3C92E3563.jpg (1170x866, 91.07K)

>this event that hasn't even happen but did in my head but imagine if it did happen
Kel

Spencer posters should get rangebanned. For real. The worst kind of slide thread.

Attached: Ghost of.png (1473x1564, 2.49M)

>be zelenskike
>Evacuate kikes from Ukraine
>Demand all ethnic Ukrainians stay and fight
>Wonder why white christians are rooting for Russia.
Lol I hope the publicly burn him at the steak on live TV after they capture this faggot kike

How should these quislings be dealt with? How could they be identified before they do any damage?
one way i've seen is in machine learning recurrent neural networks have shown that typing styles could be tied individual people that's one option to track these posters down.

>Impying Spencer has biological children
How cucked does one man have to be to have five wife's sons and having to pay alimony for all of them while living in his mother's basement?

I'd do the same but I'd be covered in sackcloth and ash and reading my Bible. Fuck kikes

>Russia could attack some other country
>you not wanting to intervene in some other country’s affairs makes you a traitor
Shills and glowie agitatiors deserve a nuclear warhead to the face

Attached: 84F2E8A4-8845-40B7-A027-BE7C61E6A3F5.jpg (680x510, 87.94K)

Who actually believes this guy isn't a spook? I mean jesus christ.

A tactical nuke on Kremlin would help Russia more than it would help the world.

>You are all traitors.
I identify as a collaborator, you bigot

Attached: 1646986060394.jpg (254x254, 13.59K)

This nigger has been glowing for years lol

That is the most retarded hyperbolic take I’ve heard to date. The president he voted for is causing hyperinflation and he will Putin. Clown FBI asset votes for clown.

>If you think Putin’s Russia has a historic/ security claim to Ukraine/Donbas then you support him nuking Germany.

Dude is straight retarded. He literally supports some kike puppet money laundering regime that begs the US to fight a nuclear power on its behalf.

>please come save us
>please protect our corrupt operations
>fellow goy come kill Russians for us or Ukrainians will die
>kike leader allows Jews to escape and holds Ukrainian men hostage in his corrupt war to sustain his illegitimate globohomo revolution.

Attached: 427DD556-92E4-4557-8CD2-8D9AD15C9C11.jpg (720x500, 68.89K)

We hate West Europe

Yeah that's correct, because who do you think Russia is feeding all the misinformation to in the first place? The alt-right

Attached: 4chan.jpg (960x943, 78.96K)

>You are all traitors.

What am I a traitor to? The country that cut off my foreskin minutes after I was born and has been taking my money at gunpoint to give to niggers who rape 20,000 white women every year? Fuck you and fuck America.

Saved just because this image will really trigger shills

We're not traitors for wanting to see our traitors bombed.
Imagine burgerland without DC.
Imagine bongland without that cesspool known as London.

>we

Antifag lurkers, you had one opportunity to end this fag's life and you failed, I'll never forgive you for that.

russia could drop a nuclear bomb in london and not a single white person would die.
Almost the same story for birmingham city centre

And fuck this homosexual glownigger as well.

I'm worried about this sentiment. I remember a few years ago I walked around every day thinking "if only there were a plague. That would teach these normies!" Well, there was a "plague" of sorts, but just like in all those stories about making a wish through a genie, the wish is fulfilled only technically, but not in the spirit of the wish. We had our "plague," but it didn't wipe many out, and not only did it not punish or teach normies, it simply became the new stick that normies use to beat thoughtful people. As crazy as it sounds I feel that we helped create covid through constantly wishing for disasters. Covid was a disaster, though more of a mental one and less of a physical one than normies think. But the point is the same in any case. Normies don't magically gain self-respect and concern for truth and virtue when something bad happens. This nuke you are wishing for, if it ever really happened, wouldn't be enough to wipe out everyone, and those who survived would find a way to use the even to drive themselves into an even more ignorant and obnoxious set of attitudes. My thinking has changed. I don't want the world destroyed. I want to create a garden of wisdom and peace inside myself that normie bullshit can't actually harm because it doesn't belong to the world, it belong to me. I don't want nukes or plagues anymore. I just want appreciate the beautiful things that still exist.

Attached: 5437892044.jpg (960x640, 87.95K)

>the things I imagine you doing make you a terrible person

Nice straw man
Wasn’t necessary tho

When fedposters like spencer seethe it means the glowies have trouble pushing their narrative.

based
checked

Controlled opposition and confirmed jew lover

Agreed and checked

Attached: B21A0991-9B50-445B-9954-3D35A6A8AD9C.gif (500x257, 263.2K)

What does that have to do with Russia invading an Eastern European country?

Attached: 367348768.jpg (1080x423, 46.59K)

>russia could drop a nuclear bomb in london and not a single white person would die.
This statement will be entirely accurate within the next decade.

Checked and this.
The clown world needs a full reset.

Please nuke Berlin first.

founder of (((altright))) ironically
>dissident right
who started this forced meme?

Nipple polo Ass clown

When did ukraine invade russia?

This is one of those occasions where I wonder if Spencer's take is actually more clever than it appears. He could be hinting at the idea that a new Cold War will have our western government cracking down harder than ever on dissidents, and that if you want to have any chance at influencing politics the coming decades you might want to tow the line of NATO at least a little.

Nick Fuentes has chosen to go full shill mode for Russia, although ironic as usual, but I wouldn't be surprised if that will prove disastrous when the few allies he had in the republican party condemns him as a traitor. Imagine if all of America First gets branded as Russian subverters and subjected to neo-McCarthyism.

Then again Spencer always elects to go the most divisive route where he chastises all his former or potential allies. I noticed even some of his Apollonian orbiters on Twitter were hesitant to go along with his pro-NATO stance. Maybe he's just in it entirely for himself and wants to land a job as a political analyst at some center-right news outlet.

Attached: FNbY2AJVkAErTDZ.jpg (373x523, 82.08K)

whats a vatnik
also why so rude with the russian people
they are your blood brothers
wait are you a nigger? get the fuck OUT

does this guy seriously expect us to believe he's on the "right"? hes literally parroting leftist msm propaganda

So easy...

is this guy ben garrison or what

Attached: 1647014537095.jpg (680x510, 135.62K)

Russia could nuke white and yellow into bedrock and as long as red was fine I wouldn't care.

Attached: Ohio-location-map.jpg (800x561, 75.07K)

>condemns him as a traitor
Fuck Ukraine. They have nothing to do with my interests or any of the people I know. Everyone else is the traitor for spending tax dollars on a backwater slav shithole.

People who’re being c u c k e d by Putin and actually want Russia to unleash Syrians and kill Ukrainians are beyond retarded. Just man up and admit that we were Putin’s useful idiots. It’s time to redeem ourselves and unite agaist Putin and his blind c u c k e d followers.