How long till Europe is led by the South?

Sorry snowniggers but I don't think you got what it takes to lead such a historically volatile continent. Southern Europeans always led the continent, we are genetically determined to be Europe's nobility. Your niggerloving asses have caused enough pain and misery already. Don't believe me, take a tour to Sweden

Attached: neweurope.jpg (1310x930, 210.2K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Treaty_of_Tordesillas
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Spanish–Portuguese_War#:~:text=Spanish–Portuguese War (1776–,invasion initially supported by Spain
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

This is a pathetic thread.

Lombardy is not suthron yurop. Delet.

before you "lead" europe, you must retake trace. until then, shut the fuck up you D&C tard

Iberia and Italy is not even better than northern countries. Unironically Slavs are still the most based in Europe.

No. The two future European superpowers will be Poland and Romania.

Attached: 1599993539472.png (437x711, 93.15K)

Meds are shitskins that can’t lead their own countries though.

They are less cucked for sure

Europe has always been led by the south, snowniggers lived in mud huts while we were having civilization for millenia

'we'
A nation built on stealing from the Portugese and bending over for the church. You mongloids contributed nothing to modernity, if it weren't for us snowiggers you would still be working the land for your lord.

How are a bunch of brown manlets supposed to do anything?

>A nation built on stealing from the Portugese
they did that?

I never thought I'd see the day a dutchman accuses someone of stealing from the Portuguese

What percentage of brown southern europeans are actually meds vs nafris?

The western part doesnt bother, the middle part is retarded and the eastern part is happy fighting eachother

The only times Meds weren't obsessed with gay sex was when Normans, Vandals, and other barbarians ruled over them. This is a historical fact.

what is your debt to gdp again? And also Italy, Spain and the rest of the debt bingers

Not bad for a bunch of mud hut snowniggers, right?
We outsmarted them, the Spanish just outmuscled them.

>spouting (((anglosaxon))) (((protestant))) propaganda
embarrasing

>We outsmarted them, the Spanish just outmuscled them.
spain and portugal are historical friends what the fuck are you talking about

are you still buthurt about Spain having govern you like 4 centuries ago?

>acknowledges that you're the ones who ruined everything
The swamp jew cries out as he strikes you

so many (you's)
I can feel my nose growing

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Treaty_of_Tordesillas
They sure as hell werent friends during the colonial days.

Couldn't agree more, nords have always been the perfect nigger loving golems, It's in their degenerate nature

Based southern bros, can we just get rid of the Dutchies? I can't stand them

elaborate? Tordesillas was friendly rivalry
their royalty intermarried still despite all this
more often than not the kings were literally cousins

Your lazy ancestors couln't do it, what makes you think you dept ridden tramps can?

all shitholes, even poorer than EU Eastern countries

italians do have big noses

same, their hypocrisy can be tolerated only by natural hypocrites like the snowniggers
swamp jews at the historical root of the globohomo banking system

Both sides are christinsane.

Attached: 6AD0E1CD-C5A9-4766-8BC3-899F9565BB26.png (1280x853, 1.01M)

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Spanish–Portuguese_War#:~:text=Spanish–Portuguese War (1776–,invasion initially supported by Spain

Spain has been invading Portugal and its territories for centuries. It increased during the downfall of the Spanish and Portugese empires.

>Iberia and Italy is not even better than northern countries. Unironically Slavs are still the most based in Europe.

I wish I could say you're wrong. The whole truth.

As long as PSOE rules Spain, I don't recommend that we Spaniards lead anything

no one but npc buy into your lies, swamp jew
you are the one truly lazy, as you steal from the economy of the whole world

Attached: 1645804010097.jpg (454x340, 87.61K)

If Europe is to be led by non whites it would be by imported ones, not you mong rape baby shit skins

We'll be at the bar drinking minis and eating lupin beans.

how cute, the Gothic fuckmeat and farming equipment thinks he "leds" anything but the cattle of the local Visigothic lord he served for thousands of years
"meds" are more delusional than niggers