Today is the day

That Russia is supposedly disconnected from the world wide web. Can any Ivans read this? Where are you Ruski bros?

Attached: 4ED0F918-62FC-479A-9A31-14A9B9FFF6D1.jpg (5000x2638, 423.3K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9CdY7t5VKIY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>what is a vpn
FBI boomers are literally deranged

?

Look at this retard and laugh at him.

Its been all over the news. Supposedly 3/11 was the date set for Russia to isolate their Intranet from the rest of the Internet. I knew it was just another bullshit lie. Thanks for posting. Glad to see you are still with us Ivan.

Ivan here, sure can read it

HELP ME I AM IN HELL

Enjoying your last posts under this flag?

if you can receive this message, send one ping
one ping only, vasili

It was you who hyped it up as Russia disconnecting. The actual documents posted here were pretty benign, just government services and important businesses moving to the .ru domain.

Soon.

lol didn't read retard

Russia has called for a UN security council meeting which should be starting soon
11 am EST
To bring evidence to light on what may or may not be biolabs

Attached: United-Nations-holds-emergency-meeting-on-Russian-military-presence-in-Ukraine.jpg (500x333, 40.79K)

>Can any Ivans read this?
No
>Where are you Ruski bros?
In the labor camp atm

Lmao

Reminder that today, 11.03.2022, Russia has successfully disconnected itself from the internet.
All "Russian" posters are generated by an advanced AI. Do NOT trust what they say.

This is what I'm talking about. Obvious bots.

Trying to find a live stream of this... any links?

Any Forums schizos are always wrong lmao
You can only hope and pray for a death of Stalin 2.0, where Putin dies of a heart attack and all his supporters suddenly come out to denounce him and his system and end the war.

Its okay. I can wait. Got a bottle of red wine ready for the day.
It'll last.

Attached: 6f3.jpg (750x739, 39.52K)

Why would they disconnect all together instead of selectively banning whatever websites they deem problematic?

Test

We got the message to ourselves through CERN and are now shitposting forward in time or something.

>We got the message to ourselves through CERN and are now shitposting forward in time or something.

Attached: 1644998577601.jpg (914x1024, 311.43K)

Hope your having a good day bro. Also hope any niggers and kikes reading this DONT have a good day. That is all.

Attached: 1643749139019.jpg (480x360, 14.38K)

>Drives clown car into battle
>Advanced AI
Who's advanced AI?

>can't connect to outside internet
>just VPN bro
what level of retarded faggot are you on right now, memeflag Israeli trash?

UN LIVE STREAM

I always knew that Any Forums was a russian website all along. Since I can still read and post here and all.
VPNs won't help you if you cut your internet pipes.

2 more weeks

They said it was today. But they are still here screaming "cyka blyat" in CS. Fuck.