Canada fears Russia will invade it

How do you think Canada will fare against a Russian invasion?

ctvnews.ca/politics/threat-of-russian-invasion-in-canada-s-north-very-low-but-that-could-change-defence-chief-1.5814612

Attached: Russia To Invade Canada.png (1203x655, 361.83K)

With open assholes

no one gives a shit about Canada

I will put the coffee on and make all the spare rooms up. I have lots of Vodka and Beef.

Now you just hold your fucking horses, Ivan, Canada is ours.

I guess he shouldn't have had Chinese troops train an invasion of Canada through the north with our own tax dollars.

The Canadian military is a mess. Outside of muh JTF2 snipers they have nothing.

Trudeau will run away like the little bitch he is, luckily he's a Prime Minister and not a President so he could be replaced by any MP.

Attached: trudy hiding from the press.jpg (640x680, 81.22K)

Please de-ashkenazify us rooshia

Hey Ivan I can be bought with a crate of AKs and a UAZ. Maybe some caviar if you can.

I will not fight a brother war let alone a tundra brother war.

I got coffee and donuts ready if they just capture Parliament Hill and an hero everyone inside, in Minecraft.

>Russia want to invade us!

Westoids are demented.

We have one brother, America, with whom we share NORAD.

huh? how? canada is already occupied by the chinks and kikes.

How many fucking times. You cannot invade North America through Alaska, especially with the logistical capability of the Russian army. It is retarded and you should feel bad for suggesting it.

Attached: invade alaska.png (1300x845, 1.06M)

they are already getting rekt in ukraine and will win in the same way they won ww2. IN canada they wouldn't even reach an inhabited part before running out of fuell

Nigel, did you forget we live on a globe not a rectangle?

Attached: top-of-the-world.jpg (1159x1200, 523.75K)

There's a Canadian base literally named "Alert" near the coast of Greenland established to signal if Russia invades over the arctic.

Invading the north of canada would be like invading the pacific ocean:
>Za Chto?

it's a glorified helipad without actual combat equipment

Attached: ALERT.jpg (820x460, 90.46K)

suuuuuureeeee we do .

America under Biden ruined thousands of jobs for us, fuck America as long as democrats are in charge