Youtube's biased subtitles

Why do subtitles on Fox make no sense, while on CNN are perfectly clear?
I tried this on several browsers, all without any account logged in.

Attached: tuckver-craulsgn.png (1183x668, 863.86K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=g2cwGscanAg
youtube.com/watch?v=E1g4FQMaKRg
downsub.com/?url=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g2cwGscanAg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Here's CNN

Attached: cnn-subtitles.png (1175x663, 1.13M)

Fox Video
youtube.com/watch?v=g2cwGscanAg
CNN Video
youtube.com/watch?v=E1g4FQMaKRg

Tucker saw how Biden talks and how he got the most votes in history, so Tucker is trying to mimic Biden to get millions of more viewers

Missed the settings for reference

Attached: cnn-subtitles.png (1178x664, 1.11M)

You realize they can create subtitles or choose not to?
This looks like CNN is putting subtitles on their videos and Fox is relying on auto-generation (which everyone knows is garbage.)

The shit captions aren’t YouTube’s fault. They have to be manually created meaning someone on CNN probably does them while fox doesn’t

Subtitles are probably used in algorithms to determine if things are related to a topic. Fucking them up would probably affect whether a vid showed up in a search.

Attached: 9f00f2d3-24a1-49d6-846a-13cfbef31150.png (596x1920, 727.09K)

Conversely it would hide keywords that might activate censorship

This. As much as I could see YouTube intentionally fucking with Fox news, I could see it being more likely that CNN hires a middle man to do that shit while Fox news says fuck that we're not paying someone to write captions.

Koe Veed Nointeyn

That's not the case, Fox provides CC as well as CNN.

Attached: tucker-cc.png (1194x253, 180.83K)

Nobody writes captions anymore, they use speech to text.

i think fox just streams in the live broadcast CC data into their videos on youtube, instead of properly editing and timing them.

I just downloaded the subtitles using this site
downsub.com/?url=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g2cwGscanAg
And the English (United States) seem to be fine.

Why are you asking questions you know the answer to and even answer in your post title, faggot-1pbtid.
Can you be a kike elsewhere?

What's your point exactly?

Ever seen people cringe, stutter and "glitch" when trying to talk about something controversial? The anti white Democrats do that when trying to watch Fox News or write the CC.

Doesn't explain the spelling mistakes though

The way it works for everyone is that you either supply your own captioning or you get auto captions that are shit. If Fox has bad captions it's their fault. Probably some idiot intern who fucks it up.

Youtube has an API for uploading captioning. I'm pretty sure Fox captions all of it's content for regular TV broadcast. Not having a system in place for transferring transcripts to the youtube API when uploading a video is on them. Probably laziness.

See

>See

It's called Dementia Speak

you know why

Well you know.. it's 2022 and the internet is kinda new...