I hope you fascists are proud of yourselves

I hope you fascists are proud of yourselves.

Attached: d.png (1080x1092, 1.1M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Wm58sGEdgAw
twitter.com/AnonBabble

5 guilty charges, that kike, nigger, faggot mistery meat golem should get at least 10 years

Why? No one died. Just wasted tax dollars.

I'm ashamed. I turned off the livestream in a rage when I heard "30 months of probation" because I thought that's all he got. Hope he fakes another noosing in jail.

His meltdown was really really funny.

the fact that he's still screaming about how innocent he is means he deserves to be shot in the head.

Anyone can basically attack this nigger legally when he gets out of jail. As long as you wear a maga hat and call him a faggot.

No one will believe him now that he's attained Jewish trustworthy status lol

Attached: 1645468550750.jpg (1600x1195, 425.45K)

>wasted tax dollars
Yeah, that could have been used to try and catch killers and pedos than some uppity queer nigger faker

Blacks are embarrassing themselves again

Once again the "there are no fake hate crimes" narrative is officially ruined

He made an attempt to raise racial tensions in a time where they are already dangerously high.
The timing made it possible that he was trying to influence the 2020 election, in favor of Democrats.
Maybe he is just crazy, but that seems to fit too many agendas too well for it to be pure coincidence.

He helped pass an "anti-lynching" bill that's actually a bill that makes it easier to fuck over White who defend themselves from anybody who isn't a normal White person. He deserves to hang.

Then the nigger said
>I respect you, your honor, but I did not do this
Kek

He should have gotten years. His hoax could have gotten people killed if the blacks in Chicago rioted/burned neighborhoods. Narcissistic gay black Jew.

>nigger
>faggot
>will most likely get gang raped in prison
>all at the expense of taxpayer
,..how is this a punishment now?

Honestly someone should just kill him to make him an example of what happens when you waste everyone's time being a complete faggot

No. He should be in jail for at least years not 5 months.

It's all so tyresome

Attached: 1565.gif (400x222, 279.88K)

Might makes right.

youtu.be/Wm58sGEdgAw

Seek and destroy.

this country is a joke

Attached: Untitled2.jpg (308x330, 32.61K)

Maybe next time he gets roped it won't be fake and gay and it will be for real whilst he's in prison. Rollin' for Rope!

He's not going to be doing it in his penthouse drinking expensive liquor and doing enough meth to fuel Arkansas.

150 days is a fucking insult.
The nigger worship in this former nation is getting out of control.