Southern Thread: Should’ve picked my own cotton Edition

Yankees will seethe and lie. The South will rise again.

Attached: 652F0609-10C5-47FE-B833-DB6849FEC874.jpg (672x447, 282.61K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wMtEOqOgBlw
youtube.com/watch?v=fVYLswFcI48
youtube.com/watch?v=p1LI9IAwhoo
youtube.com/watch?v=ykwqXuMPsoc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

No one cares. Pol is a boring as fuck place now.

youtube.com/watch?v=wMtEOqOgBlw
Delaware checking in! Fuck the yanks!

Few people know we got fully independence from Pennsylvania in 1776. We epitomize southern independence.

Way too much NATO/Russia crap, I’d say. Not a ton of real discussion. How’s leafland?

I hope for some sort of divide. We don’t work. To many ideas, cultures, etc. someone in the south has 0 in common with someone from Cali or the NE. It’s silly.

Yeah =| never forget the mods and jannies encouraged all this. They had the Russian invasion thread stickyed and with music before most anons even had a clue.
Fuck you, shitting up your own board. And for what? Some sheckels I'm sure

100% user. Places like NY and Alabama have no business being in the same country. Every time we propose divide, they go fucking loony troon but then spit on us five seconds later. Pick a lane.

hard to rise when half the souths black or hispanic, desu. but keep your dreams i guess

Attached: 1612833072619.gif (200x200, 3.97M)

Most of em are in large cities, knifing each other. I’m fine with that. Most folks think the rise will be a military one, but not so; mostly just waiting for liberal niggerholes to collapse into total hell while the rural productive class watches.

Attached: 8A37ADF5-3956-4347-AD72-0C4FD61374C3.jpg (750x804, 341.09K)

I’m in florida. We have an influx of people from up north coming in. They are weird assholes. They have a set of ideas that destroys their city. Then they run from the city and keep their ideas lol.

North frees the slaves
Demands we let Mexicans in because they do the jobs nobody wants
Also, this is the souths fault

Outside of inner city boons the actual rare intelligent blacks despise the fuck out of them and remember that a shit ton of black folks fought against the north.

The grand majority of people who join the military are whites southerners and the grand majority retire and live in the South.

Attached: based black.jpg (610x341, 268.97K)

>Jews fault
FTFY

Classic yankee behavior. Niggers gonna nig, liberals gonna cut their dicks off and drink onions milk.

Yankee states had what were called “contraband camps”, which were basically shittier plantations for escaped slaves. But they parade this “we freed the slaves” crap all day. So lame.

Correct on all counts, nice pic btw. I rarely see blacks where I am, but the ones I do meet hate niggers more than I do, which is saying something. Something like 60% of the military is from the South, last I heard from Ryan Dawson’s show.

Attached: 33C11D00-B985-4390-AC01-3117D9AF6ABF.jpg (750x997, 417.94K)

youtube.com/watch?v=fVYLswFcI48

Checked, serbs stand with South!
youtube.com/watch?v=p1LI9IAwhoo

Attached: 1231231123.jpg (1200x800, 88.89K)

Niggers, LOL. Bottom text... AMIRITE? Narwhal Bacon?

i'm on the fence of whipping out s confederate flag until i can confirm that the "rebel flag" that we've been calling the "confederate flag" is actually not associated with the the political slice of people who went from rich-ass plantation owners of then, to the rich ass bi-coastal elite of now

Attached: yea buddy!.gif (480x234, 3.21M)

youtube.com/watch?v=ykwqXuMPsoc

I drove down 64 through the mountains in the Western part of Virginia the other day. We have our flag flying proudly over the interstate there.

No son, the rich ass plantation owners were nearly all Jews. There's a specific reason you only hear about specific slave owners who are actually white. My family had a slave. On record they treated them as family and my Great Grand Father even called his personal slave his best friend.

Those elites you're talking about? The same living in Hollywood, New York, and all of the other cesspit liberal hellholes. The reason you so rarely see a Nathan Bedford Forest anymore is because (((they))) stopped allowing such noble men to hold any power.

Do it. The south is rising. Ignore the jews and fight for your people.

Attached: csaflag.jpg (2000x1200, 119.24K)

Checked, awesome.
welcome, brother. What going on in your part of the world?

>The south will rise again.
Real winners in your group.

Attached: Confeds.jpg (4000x3000, 2.07M)

Staled and boring, the usual, east front is quiet no fun shitpost threads

All correct revisions of yankee-taught history are encouraged, thank you brother.
The jew fears the Southerner.

Visit the South sometime, it’s fun here. Hope I get to see your land someday, I heard it’s beautiful.