Why are anti-Putin shills not trying to be more subtle?

As opposed to literally flooding the board and letting everyone know that they are shills/bots/Discord trannies?

Someone explain the psychology behind it for me.

Attached: shill spam.jpg (1872x843, 484.43K)

They are mentally ill hohols

Why aren't you using the corridors Russia creates for citizens and flee the country? Is the war fake?

They are just creating new threads and it's preventing any discussion from taking place.

reverse psychology to get you to support putin. Or they know they can't convince the turbo autists who live here so they just want to grift newfags and normies

Hmmm let me think….maybe because their leader Zelensky (the Jewish messiah) is a literal tranny?

Attached: 4956DC01-7EA0-40FF-B38C-7F0E8DBCF7EF.jpg (1024x683, 92.62K)

I don't understand the monkey meme either. I don't see the meme potential. If they were smart, they'd just roll with calling Putin an Asiatic rapebaby with a downie face.

Yes, I think they are the same people who spam slide threads here for years. But they clearly also hate Putin. Makes you think it would be smarter of them to try and hide the fact that the people who shit on Putin are the same evil forces who try to ruin Any Forums for years.

They're just Any Forumsoids and discord trannies, they aren't well-organized shills. they aren't trying to convince Any Forums to support judeo-ukraine, they're just fucking around

Putin gey

Attached: 1646326316804.jpg (600x664, 445.16K)

>they aren't well-organized shills.
I think they are both.

because trannies are mentally ill

>(you)

Attached: putin worship.png (600x600, 269.98K)

Guess you really just want to make us like Putin. I see no other possibility, unless you are clinically retarded.

They're progressive teenagers, basically Vaush and Hasan viewers. You will not engage in a serious discussion that's above basic mockery with any of them no matter how hard you try to talk to them seriously. They don't come here to converse with you. They come to fight the "culture war". They think that posting le monkey meme or "no more brother wars" nonsense is converting you into globohomo apologism. Just tell them that the brother wars end when Zelensky surrenders and watch them go completely mute.

The rest of them with Eastern European flags are just Ukrainian refugees abusing their new nation's wifi hotspots. Poland alone got like what, a million and a half Ukrainians? That's a lot of potential shills, all unemployed and sitting idly at some shelter.

shills only enforce what they're told to, chance are the putin monkey shit is part of a tool-kit and they're just all copy-pasting from the same batch of pre-made forced memes, and the truth is they assuredly do this because Getha Thunberg or whatever the fuck her name was got caught red handed publicly revealing a tool-kit meant to be used in conjunction with MSM fake coverage of idea to promote a fake Khurdistan revolution, by passing themselves as disgruntled farmers (which was an actual issue they sought to highjack for legitimity purposes).

What I find even better is that their shitty memes are like the most stereotypical brainlet shit anyone could come up with, like honestly equating a nation leader to a monkey is elementary school yard level of complexity, effectively ''Tee hee you dumb because you monkey hurr hurr'', like holy shit is that really the best they can get to shill? Could cite one of the bazillion fucking thing they accused Putin of over the years, but NOPE, they have to go full retard and shit out nonsensical ad hominem that just make them look like infantile faggots. Funny how for someone as much as dictator they claim Putin to be, they seem to be struggling to provide anything consistent to the table against him.

The people who get paid to shill here aren't good at anything. That's why they're shills.

Why would Ukrainians want to flee to russia?

>Yes, I think they are the same people who spam slide threads here for years
They are, all the pro vax, BBC and incels thread are gone

the Putin monkey meme appeared a few years ago on Any Forums and it was forced exclusively by /leftypol/ faggots

In fact, it appeared right after the pooh meme did, which on its own appeared when the glowniggers needed to rally the western trannies into opposing Xi. Right around pic related. These were the most upvoted threads in reddit history at that time. Completely astroturfed in the same way that PUTIN MAN BAD is right now.

Apparently in the leftist mind, the evil right winger draws power from his leader's personality, so if you satirically defile the personality then you will sap his power or something? That's the goal of the Putin monkey. They also made one for Trump by the way. But there are zero edits for other leaders or even leftist leaders. Just these two plus Xi the Pooh.

Attached: 1632280270358.jpg (637x3590, 768.63K)

Why be subtle when he isn’t
Kys KBB faggot