Why did really he do it? Biolab schizos not welcome

Why did really he do it? Biolab schizos not welcome.

Attached: 2DA11B54-96D1-478B-BB9C-14CA8FE33B7F.jpg (976x549, 47.3K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wmLbhgGM_Cw
youtu.be/W_kKIibHuf0
youtube.com/watch?v=zpMc46wPdMI
youtube.com/watch?v=aKnX5wci404
youtu.be/6oyG2uK8CdI
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>schizos
>meds

Attached: 1645484866657.gif (254x254, 2.46M)

>just let the US and Isn'trael pull a coup on your border and run spy ops from said couped country

napoleon complex

Remember when you guys declared that
>Shift to the Pacific
thing and shit started to happen around Ukraine/Belarus etc.? Here is your answer.

Biolabs

Attached: using russian blood.png (2500x2500, 2.59M)

napoleon complex is what makes the greatest leaders in history, from alexander the great to these days

he literally got the worst intelligence from his FSB drones. It's a such a corrupt shithole that there is no truth in anything.

He kills ayys and pedos in D.U.M.B.S.

Has he ever mentioned bio-labs?
He constantly talks about NATO encroachment. Why not take him at his word?

Bio weapon labs in Ukraine

Why did Obama create isis?

Bio labs? You mean nurseries and maternity hospitals? Yeah what about them?

Attached: 1646935477982.png (1000x1105, 1.1M)

>>reciept

legit papers

He's the biggest biolab schizo himself

defending the interests of Russia except with no western propaganda to support unlike the American invasions "Operation Freedom" etc

>Why did really he do it?
>But don't use facts
sage all fields

Attached: OpCocksucerScienceConfirms.jpg (680x709, 126.52K)

He's got this insane Dugin's idea of Ukraine as a part of russian-world. He asked Ukraine to be in Russian sphere of influence for 10 years at least while west was lying that Ukraine will be into EU and NATO. Finally the lies were exposed with Putin's invasion. Shit times, sad times, schizo times.

Yes nigger, take your meds.

Operation Mockingbird propaganda works great on retards & you prove it with every comment.

Attached: cia deep propa.jpg (501x318, 55.45K)

UR A GAY

Had to satisfy bloodthirsty voter base

Attached: 7ioAl0ZVgZfbUyHQs.jpg (382x214, 16.48K)

Ukraine was killing Russians in Donbass. Had to be done.

>base
his base is not based.. it's mostly dirt poor losers.. kind of like the assholes here who vote for Trump

He wanted to prove that his a big boy

Welp, looks like he's still a manlet

hush mutt, humans are talking

Attached: 1507178276218.jpg (560x577, 34.86K)

and this is how you meme. Fuck are a common core indoctrinated faggot.

Attached: MonkeyWantHisBanana.png (346x418, 218.68K)

5d chess

Attached: 21.jpg (575x621, 126.9K)

I don't know why he doesn't just post photos of the dead ayys and pedos. There are military aircraft circling around some Romanian mountains and Germany.

Yes, he did it. He exposed the Big Guy's US-funded bioweapons labs in Ukraine.

because you said he wouldn't. Same reason he'll nuke you faggots.

aMEricA iS bAcK right?
youtube.com/watch?v=wmLbhgGM_Cw

You didn't spell cocksucker correctly in your filename, it is triggering my autism. How can you search for the file and spell it wrong every time you search? Are you searching via scroll and not typing the filename?

I respect grammar Nazi's. My apologies. I will fix it.

Attached: Hpower3.jpg (589x785, 191.19K)

>kind of like the assholes here who vote for Trump
You mean kikes and dumb white niggers manipulated by kikes?

>not welcome
Sorry this isn't Twitter

Attached: 683gqr.jpg (500x532, 59.73K)

Its the same in every country really. Educated city folks vote center left abd smoothbrained cavemen from the countryside vote for far right candidates

Christ is using Vlad Putin as an instrument to destroy freemasonry and globohomo
youtu.be/W_kKIibHuf0

Attached: Valid sacraments .jpg (604x413, 89.81K)

Probably his last chance before the parkinson gets him, he is getting up there in the years.

For the future of Christendom. For the children of Russia, and every other country that will be free of degenerate hormone blocker merchant demons thanks to him. Go RUSSIA GO

Attached: 1646237691041.jpg (720x474, 106.06K)

Yet when Russians are at the doorstep everyone crying where all the dumb dumb soldiers are to help these """"educated""""" voters

checked
youtube.com/watch?v=zpMc46wPdMI

Attached: GodSpeaksInMysteriousWays.png (1339x591, 1008.17K)

Hungry always based

they wont work unless you take them too bro

Attached: 1645068869393.jpg (500x676, 66.56K)

Donbass oil. Imagine russians seeing democratic ukraine selling oil to europe instead of russia.

I remember, back before you were born, when the republican party was commonly thought of as the party of the wealthy elites that looked down their noses at the less fortunate, like you're doing now.

Its not great when you throw your country into 30 years recession. Its like you have deleted one generation and all the work they did. It means you are incompetent

so it was bio labs ?

From the speech he gave its clear he believes the USSR didn't really fell, he thinks it's in a sort of hibernation state and former USSR territories must be at the beck and call of Russia to rebuild it.

Nah nigger, I don't take my meds.

>and this is how you meme. Fuck are a common core indoctrinated faggot.

Attached: amerimutt speaks.png (426x309, 97.18K)

money is not everything
there are things that are more important
putin fights for the russian people and culture

Macedonia was fucked after alexander the great. Infighting and civil wars for at least 30 years.

Other than the Ukrainian military burning women alive in the Russian dominated eastern part of Ukraine, First raping them in front of their children, then shooting their children, and then after burning them alive pissing on their ashes. Maybe it was the Ukrainians carrying a bio weapon into Russia about two months before the invasion, of course these Nazi`s were caught and burned alive in a pit and then buried alive and covered by human waste. Who knows maybe Nato expansion into Ukraine and putting in Rockets that can hit Moscow in seven minutes. Nothing to see here just move along.

youtube.com/watch?v=aKnX5wci404

Attached: download (2).jpg (474x200, 12.89K)

Obviously he expected sanctions in retaliation. Therefore, he must believe that similar economic turmoil was going to come anyway, in the form of a WW3. By invading Ukraine, Russia can improve its western flank in anticipation of WW3.

well I will admit it's hard to not laugh at the deplorable poor rural losers in this country. I know we need to help them and not laugh at them. Hillary should not have called them deplorables even though in many ways they are.

Jews are flunkies.

youtu.be/6oyG2uK8CdI

Attached: Power structure of worldly things.gif (828x610, 83.88K)

then how are our meds gonna work if you refuse to take them retard ?
fuckin idiot

>Donets'k after 8 years of Ukrainian shellings
>Kharkiv after 8 days of russian liberation

Attached: photo_2022-03-10_17-27-03.jpg (1059x1272, 219.33K)

>The truth not welcome.

Attached: 1646963603822.jpg (500x756, 68.67K)