Attacks on Poles during the massacres in Volhynia and Eastern Galicia were marked with extreme sadism and brutality...

>Attacks on Poles during the massacres in Volhynia and Eastern Galicia were marked with extreme sadism and brutality. Rape, torture and mutilation were commonplace. Poles were burned alive, flayed, impaled, crucified, disembowelled, dismembered and beheaded. Women were gang raped and had their breasts sliced off, children were hacked to pieces with axes, babies were impaled on bayonets and pitchforks or bashed against trees.
100,000 Poles KILLED
2,000,000+ Ukrainians IMPORTED

Attached: handshake-between-ukraine-and-poland.jpg (1500x1600, 710.88K)

And?

Ukrainian right is sponsored by the west. What are you going to do about it, chud?

Sweden seething about stuff his not related in.

>some shit happened 80 years ago so now both countries should loathe each other.

Not everyone lives in balkans mahmedovic

Poles are OK with all this shit like Azov , Bandera and etc
Even Boris screams ukie nazi slogan in british parlament
and poles dont give a shit , because they are c-u-c-k-o-l-d-s

This, people that did this are long dead. Doesn't justify crimes that are happening now. Russians are still mentally in XX century.

>Poles are OK with all this shit like Azov , Bandera and etc
cool, I like Poland now

hypocritical clown. You cannot forgive the Russians for what happened more than 200 years ago, because they train you for it like a dog.
Do not lie to yourself. You are just stupid clowns whose hatred is directed against the Russians by your goverment , media and etc

If they shown you the realities of Ukraine and reminded what Bandera did with your ancestors, you would sing another song here

The difference between Ukraine made atrocities to Poland and ruskie made atrocities is, that Ukrainians organized couple of pogroms while ruskies were working for over 300 years on killing Polish intelligence.

Stop projecting your own fears and faults on others vatnik. If that war taught us anything is that russians are cowards that would rather shell hospitals and kindergartens because they can't win war with real army, and we are not talking about some long dead people century ago. It's YOU today in 21 century.

200 years ago? I thought communism ended in Poland in 1989. I know you are totally brainwashed and believe that you were heroes in '39 but you were nazi germany's allies. We will never forget that.

The history of Ukrainians and Poles goes way back. In the end we managed our relationships to work, unlike orcs from the opposite side of Ukraine with perception of reality problems

Attached: 1646517033251.jpg (1024x682, 119.21K)

>This, people that did this are long dead. Doesn't justify crimes that are happening now
>Now lemme tell you why my world war era grievances against Russia are justified.

Attached: Mfw+i+ride+alone+_e697d6b4d3b102126ea480e8e9f131bb.jpg (1200x1456, 164.37K)

Damn, Poles have really lost their minds importing Ukrainians and saying one form of murder is okay while the other isn't.
I'm Polish by blood and all I can say is the Polish government got what it deserved with its partitions for being a cucked tolerant nation and it's getting what it deserves today for it's cucked behavior.
For the record, I don't support either, but if I had to choose sides, the Jewish swamp that is Ukraine would definitely not get my support.

also, tell me how do you think we were brainwashed by our media if it was my grandparents and parents who lived during communism (when there was only russian propaganda at that time) and still hated you much more than actually I do. Ivan, it is you who is absolutely brainwashed like nazi germans but you refuse to see it.

Attached: Bundesarchiv_Bild_101I-121-0011-20_Polen_deutsch-sowjetische_Siegesparade.jpg (520x776, 66.21K)

Dumbass shit. We hated Ukrainians more than Russians and now you destroyed this.

>Damn, Poles have really lost their minds importing Ukrainians and saying one form of murder is okay while the other isn't.
Nobody says one murder is okay while th other doesn't low iq idiot. There was and there will never be acceptance for Volyn massacres but we still suffered much more from russian hands. My grandmother had to flee from Rivne (modern Ukraine) when she was a child from ukrainian nationalists but still it was russians who enslaved us for almost 50 years and murdered way more people.

now it's our time to fuck them
I am going to impregnate enough ukr pussy to make an army big enough to invade moscow.

Dumb cope. Stop importing Ukriggers into your country.

nigga you don't really know what you're talking about
go back home, Taras. Zelenskiy wants you to die

do these dates change something in this context? you seem to be completely stupid and can not even understand the essence of the written text
>now you destroyed this.
i wonder how

The real dumb cope would be being always against every damn neighbour.

Attached: dada.png (600x443, 339.1K)

Today I gave a toy to one sad child on a central bus station. It didnt look like it slaughtered 100k Poles recently

>pls give a shit about my 100yo crappy divide et impera scheming

Attached: vatnik space program.png (1914x770, 486.72K)

says the guy bullied by muslims in his own country

>muh Nazis
Did you forget what board you are on Ivan

Russia also borders you lul

no, we deserve all those qts

this way we can afford being against them and german turks

We get russian women and children, Ukrainian nationalists stay in Ukraine to kill russians and eventually die from their hands.
This is absolutely win for us, more Ukrainian qts for us, less russian and ukrainian soldiers.

>Poles are cum guzzling faglords
of course they'll support globohomosex.

Attached: MI6 Chief Says Ukraine Is About LGBT Rights.png (1022x940, 466.52K)

Bruh half of them have crazy eyes, Even I see through those Ukrainian women in the US.

incredible cope

Attached: 1647008147554.png (900x900, 258.53K)