The Empire Strokes Back

Jussie says "I'm not suicidal"
We'll see about that when the big boys go in w/ no vaseline

Attached: Screen Shot 2022-03-11 at 9.22.02 AM.png (572x428, 297.28K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VbUeN16FSYk
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Is the video of his Outburst available anywhere does anybody know?

Why would Hillary Clinton want to kill this nigger?

Built for BWC

"If I did this it means I stuck my fist in the fears of the black community...the fears of the LGBTQ community"

You're gonna get fisted by the black and LGBTQ community, Juicy

she hates niggers.

Attached: lbj2.jpg (600x300, 67.07K)

youtube.com/watch?v=VbUeN16FSYk

I dont think the gangs want his fruity ass, will probably be handed to the aryan brotherhood for some bleaching

Throw him in the nut house already

>nut house
yeah he's gonna catch a whole bunch of nut

in cook county jail? I bet there is 0 whites in there. Jussi will go into protective custody but faggots arent safe there either.

the audacity of this nigger to assume anyone would want to suicide him. good riddance to this nobody.

The empire's rugburns.

Attached: 1634162121786.png (600x600, 203.49K)

tfw your catch phrase gets you thrown out of the airport

Attached: dynomite.gif (400x224, 673.56K)

The Audacity of Cope

CHECK & KEK

not suicidal but those hard niggas in the joint gonna fuck his ass until he dies

He’s probably suicidal.

>We'll see about that when the big boys go in w/ no vaseline

>implying he wouldn't enjoy that

Attached: juicy.gif (480x362, 1.39M)

Jussie smollet is innocent. The 2 niggers that lynched him where doing gay for pay and needed a way to lay hands with out him knowing it was them. It was a revenge beating for couch casting where they where upset their b-holes got used. The world was not ready to accept a black man lynching another black man so they told Jussie he must have lynched himself.

Attached: 1630475981886.png (399x388, 127.66K)

You gotta hand it to him; he has taken the fall for this without snitching on any of his globohomo planners.
But yeah he is totally suicidal they aren’t going to take any risks. Globohomo uses actors exclusively and they simply must send a message to the rest of their puppets to keep everyone in line. Juicy is dead.

Needs to cushioned through jail time because nogs will shank and rape him, and aryan brotherhood might actually tie a noose around his neck. Hope he likes autoerotic asyphxiation as he gets his cheeks clapped

Attached: 1646538952081.jpg (960x960, 220.03K)

this guy will say he was gang raped by people wearing trump masks every hour on the hour.

oh. okay

Looks pretty suicidal to me too.

tone def take lil homie FR.

Attached: 28d.png (668x862, 15.44K)

This. Nice, user

suicidal?

He will be fine in county. Your fantasies say a lot about you.

it was a stunt by Kamala to get her lynching act passed. the DNC is a criminal organisation so i think the fear is warranted.

Attached: Looney Coons.jpg (960x729, 83.53K)

Sure thing nigger

Yeah, lol, this fucker is going to commit suicide in a couple days.

Another awkward fantasy of yours on display.

whats with whores and calvin klein undies

The attackers taunted him by posting to instagram a towel around his neck and geotagged it to boys town the gay neeighborhood in Chicago. Then testified hes not gay. Then showed up to a night club with a Make Africa Great Again hat to celebrate not being charged. The case only evidence pivots on the attackers testimony where the attackers got immunity for heroin and a gun found in the raid. Once the attackers where confirmed black it was determined they are ahktually incapable of a hate crime cuz Chicago and must be gud bois who dindu nuffin.

Attached: niggrt.jpg (4096x3239, 489.14K)

That nigger faggot kike will have dozens of big black bulls all over his faggot ass. He will enjoy it

>be anonymous
>on display
pick one, nigger

Retard it will be like a vacation for him if anything. He's fucking gay

Attached: Book, apes among neger.jpg (621x1000, 131.68K)