Do you support the annexation of Canada by the United States, peacefully or by force?

Do you support the annexation of Canada by the United States, peacefully or by force?

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 44.83K)

No. I support Quebecs independence. Regionalize, don't internationalize

US would never post it's detailed invasion plan in a newspaper

Attached: 1646913830350.jpg (976x850, 61.9K)

Attached: 1646957516728.jpg (720x703, 76.2K)

I prefer Canada is taken by force, even if they come along peacefully.

They deserve a beating. Like they do in Singapore or Saudi Arabia if you've been a real degenerate.

Yeah sure. Do it.
I have dual citizenship so idgaf.
We could trade pakis for spics. We have like no maxicans and tons of pakis sand chinks.

Yes except Quebec which will have a closed militarized border, a no fly zone and naval blockade.

To be fair, that's the invasion plan that conquers literally every city in Canada. It isn't hard to figure out.

Attached: fa3.png (400x500, 327.51K)

>Implying the USA isn't falling apart in front of everyone.
Kek. The Leafs Annexing USA is more likely.

I support America annexing its government back from dual citizens
I support your memeflag being printed on toilet paper

yes. i want 2nd ammendment and trudeau to hang

Quebec is artificial. They soak French because if you don't speak French they beat you. They don't deserve to exist. They must be de baguetted

Fpbp!

Attached: 1635033261100.webm (1280x720, 1.7M)

This. I dont care anymore. The only problem for mutts would be the gorilla warfare

No, too many chang's and faggots

The joke is that the previous owner of the store is called Chuck so if you replace "Sneed" with "Chuck" you get "Chuck's Feed & Seed".

I support the bombing of that reservoir of radioactive wastewater in Florida, turning it into a radioactive swamp.

Good luck with all them chinese spies!

Attached: 12ECEFB3-D05D-43A1-8A68-9164F9F112DD.jpg (1200x900, 526.45K)

i support dissolving canada as a concept and just putting a fence around the whole thing.

>Do you support the annexation of Canada by the United States, peacefully or by force?

Yes i do.

If you give us statehood and the full constitution, were in.

Yes, but only if the existing population is eliminated.

Even though my girlfriend is Canadian I don't care if we annex Canada by force. Just like America there's too many stupid people up north as well and a good violent war to kill off some ice niggers, pakis, spics, amerimutts and feds would make the continent a better place.

>Do you support the annexation of Canada
Yes.

Attached: empresshotel.jpg (2048x1536, 491.63K)

We already have gorilla warfare in urban areas. Check out all the nigger bullshit that happens in NYC or LA. And you see why I don't care about nuclear annihilation.

I unironically support Fortress Americas.

What has happened to the old conspiracy theory that NAFTA will become one state with its oun currency called amero?

>Do you support the annexation of Canada by the United States, peacefully or by force?
1. canada is not a real country
2. alaska is cut off from america. it looks awkward
3. canadians need that smug look slapped off their face
4. canada joining the russian federation is the last straw

Attached: t_cc165dddcf588eed1998ed1e14172e36-imagejpeg.jpg (255x255, 14.68K)

Is that Victoria, British Columbia? A truly beautiful place. I bet it's nothing like I remember.

Attached: OIP (8).jpg (474x355, 65.92K)