PIRACY IS LEGAL IN RUSSIA

What the fuck is this shit? How are the hollywood celebrities, EA, gabe newell(meme name Gaben), Kanye west and Adele supposed to make money so they can afford their 6th 20 000 foot glass mansion and 6th Lamborghini Aventador SVJs?

This shit is worse than the Holocaust itself and racism against george floyd, i cant believe US military is allowing Russia to pirate western entertainment and do nothing about it. Russia deserves to be nuked for this

Attached: Screenshot 2022-03-11 221256.jpg (1034x560, 138.51K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=i8ju_10NkGY
youtu.be/FeIjDxbAZeM
lenta.ru/news/2022/03/05/rutracker/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

We pirate all time lol that nothing change

>the black will fly above the dome
youtube.com/watch?v=i8ju_10NkGY

Even Hitler didn't do this when Coca-Cola left Germany.

Can you even pirate A FUCKING COCA-COLA???

Russia is genuinely the true Satan
Killing 6 million jews is nothing in comparison to legalizing piracy and make people enjoy copyrighted movies and music for free.

Stop with the lies, Putin has already unblocked rutracker and you know it

Attached: 16469263689630.png (2072x1172, 2M)

Mix cocaine into Pepsi

Hitler did much worse. He invented Fanta.

LOL
You are literally the Jews now

youtu.be/FeIjDxbAZeM

>legal to steal jewish IP which the jewish copyright laws stopped you from doing in the first place
>HAHA SOMEHOW THIS MAKES YOU THE JEW NOW!!!
wut nigger?

Based
>WAHH WAHHH YOU NEED TO PAY ME SHEKELS FOR MY 1010101010101010 CODE WAAAHH GIVE ME MORE MONEY WAHHH
F u c k u
YAR HAT FIDDLE BE YE, BEING A PIRATE IS ALRIGHT WITH ME

That's not true, rutracker is still blocked in Russia

Putin must get a copy of the batman and post it everywhere for revenge

lenta.ru/news/2022/03/05/rutracker/
or maybe they're just slow with the unblocking?

Ivans will be drafted, they'll be too busy getting shot at to think about videogames.

>rutracker is still blocked in Russia
What ? Kek. Seriously ? It's my number one source for torrent and you guys can't access it ? I don't get it.

mr putin please dont do this to dr strange multiverse of madness, i love disney too much and want them to make billions of dollars in revenue for the US so they can put more sanctions to your shithole

Gaben is pro piracy dumbass don't associate him with those faggots

It's Russia. Blocks are laughably easy to avoid.

The only thing I buy is video games I want to support... so that equals out to about 1 purchased game every 10 years

Piracy was pretty much legal in the early 2000s and before. People owning real software in Slavic countries was very rare until our current online generation with regional pricing discounts. It was a big thing there to have real hardcopies in boxes.

Steam already barely charges Russians for games on Steam.
Gabe himself stated that piracy is rarely a pricing issue, but instead a service issue. Right now the world is denying Russia service, and so they'll pirate.