He’s calling you out

He’s calling you out
mobile.twitter.com/ScottAdamsSays/status/1502276179323015168?cxt=HHwWgMCi8biOlNkpAAAA

Attached: 9FA94271-994A-4561-BA4D-4865A17BAF97.jpg (1284x1226, 416.24K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xwGaFpB-bRY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

automated twitter cap spambot

its like that story the tell tale heart. he will eventually kill himself from the paranoia and guilt

Retard got the clot shot

Pretty rich coming from a memeflag

Go have sex with your hot young wife Sco- oh wait....

When did he ever criticize the mandates?

HAHAHAHAHAHA

Who?

I love having this much power

dilbertman browsers 4chins regularly can't make this shit up kek

Attached: 6bdec060954dc097.jpg (567x292, 71.27K)

Who is this Any Forums?

>your criticisms aren't valid cause I said so
Kek

lol we knew he was lurking.

I think he's specifically referring to this thread:
and missing the forest for the trees

>blatantly calling out people who hate him
>on twitter using his real name
nobody will do anything in minecraft

Is this the part where we make memes about him crying?

>noooo I dont lurk and I'm definitely not bothered at all

Attached: 20220311_090929.jpg (720x691, 173.29K)

>Any Forums
Who?

Attached: who is this 4chan.gif (250x332, 1.91M)

He didn't push it, he just advised it based on what he thought was logical. He models himself as a logic shill, so this is hurtful to admit being wrong. Also that chick leaving him probably hurt too.

He divorced her because she got cancer and realised he'd have to take care of the kids. Real stand up guy.

hi clot ADAMS !

kek

>literally

Attached: gay butt dildo guy retweet.png (652x405, 39.7K)

His wife left him

Fuck you, you stupid cunt. You are a piece of fucking shit. Do not tell people what they think and then insult them in public. You can tell me what you fucking think you small-minded piece of crap. But don't tell me what I think and then insult me in public when you're fucking wrong... You got your facts wrong. You got your timing wrong. You got your thinking wrong. And you're a fucking piece of shit. You should not live in a world with other nice people. Because I have a feeling you're just as much of a piece of shit when you go home. I bet your family hates your fucking guts behind your back. I guarantee it, with that kind of attitude. The fact that you can come after me with your fucking imaginary problems, put them in my head, and then blame them for me, means that your family is probably getting the same treatment. Yes, you are an imaginary, shit stirring, probably a narcissist, piece of shit. That's what I think of you.

lmao his girl seems to share our hallucinations about him

What a liar. According to Any Forums he's a turbo faggot nigger

Imagine creating a successful newspaper comic known by many boomers only to later in life have teenage trolls from a Mongolian basket weaving forum live rent free in your head. What a strange timeline

HE NEEDS TO BE KILLED TO DEATH BY A PACK OF NIGGERS.... IMMEDIATELY!

Attached: 1645881195245.jpg (593x584, 196.74K)

Any Forums lives in dilberts head rent free

this Any Forums guy is onto something

Stop bring up this retard, he is nothing of consequence

Attached: 1611073928958.webm (1920x1080, 1.73M)

Fucking hell, and I thought I used too many commas.

I am generally in agreement with scott's characterization of his own opinions, but yes he did push the vax; despite those things he mentions also being true.

He already killed himself tho.

>Pretty rich coming from a meme flag
Says one with the memeiest flag of all.

Can someone put this into a speech bubble from a cat or dog so it's funny

Attached: cfdb3918973f1762271e71d46145b6ffd18ff0f4.gif (360x231, 44.17K)

His wife is leaving him lol

Attached: 1646940688779.jpg (1148x1220, 156.38K)

I'm pro vax but Scott never recovered from this

Attached: FJeP3_VWUAc98QS.jpg (1502x1230, 413.51K)

The Illbert is immunized against all dangers: one may call him Clott Adams, Faggot4Fauci, grifter, it all runs off him like water off a raincoat. But call him a simp and you will be astonished at how he recoils, how injured he is, how he suddenly shrinks back: “I’ve been found out.”

Attached: 1642687684519.jpg (680x557, 155.21K)

Scott. We heard you tell us about how cocky the vax made you feel. We know thats a persuasion play. Ok.

Literal who?

I love how he takes it upon himself to be a more retarded version of Mike Rowe.

This is astute.

Who?

I think half the hate he generates is just because there are a lot of people that hate white people in here. And anyone who starts becoming anything close to the semblance of influential must be constantly attacked.

kill yourself and those kids, scott.

>He’s calling you out
Oh nos

The vaccine really fried his brain, many such cases

i wonder how much he got fleeced for by his whore "wife"
I read he's even still taking care of her kids. Is there a bigger cuck in history?

Scott is deeply insecure. It would be sad if he wasn't such a little bitch.

or there are just a few autistic faggots posting his Twitter daily

tripling down on retardation that will likely kill him within 5 years? Using bullshit logical fallacy arguments and a scapegoat to do it?
Is this dude fucking jewish?

who is this "Any Forums" guy?

someone reply this at him

WTF is that retard talking about? He is criticized for precisely what he tweets. Gaslighting, doublespeaking, scumbag FUCKER!

youtube.com/watch?v=xwGaFpB-bRY

Twos of troof

Dude I'm going to fuck your wife so you can go fuck yourself.
Also send us half of your money cuck. Lol lmfao I got no time for your vaxxie tears

You talk like a jew

I didn't realize until today that the blinking is a meme. This comic has some deep lore.

Remember he talks to the Israeli embassy media relations person during the Matt gaetz thing

Attached: 1645208031668.gif (250x333, 1003.79K)

Did Jake Tap Her?

Clot Adams

Here is a tip fellas - if you don't know who someone is but other people do, you don't need to comment to demonstrate your ignorance. You can just skip the thread. You fucking losers.

I find it so much harder to care about these threads now that the trophy sloot is gone

Schizos accidentally right, again.

How can a wealthy and famous 64 year old be so insecure?

Attached: 968BCB10-D583-4E9A-9618-1D58CAFD3B08.jpg (1536x2048, 510.73K)

It was massively illogical to trust the government and pharmaceutical companies who have been proven extremely corrupt. OpenSecrets literally lists pharmaceuticals and the health industry separately and they are both in the top 3 of lobbying. It was also clear the government was using it as a mass power grab.

Approaching death

Attached: file.png (800x450, 349.35K)

Rent free

So according to him he's an idiot who was only "accidentally right" just like most of us

who is Any Forums?

Hi Scott.

nub

Scott "Vaxxine Induced Erectile Disfunction" Adams.

He probably OP.

holy shit boys you are rent free in this man's head probably have been for the better part of the year.

I'm sorry you were so wrong that you're still upset about it, Clott. I'm sure people will believe your revisionist history, though. Keep at it buddy!

McFactually(TM) who?

The master of predictions and foresight rushes head first into getting a first get never before tested vaccine and people call his dumb ass out now he's in full cope and justification mode for getting a clot shot. The guy is a fucking moron and a grifter.

This is the comic equivalent of a rapper dissing another rapper so hard the disc sales never quite recovered

>vaccination risks are unknowable
>if you knew them it was just a lucky guess you didn't actually know them
this is genuine cope

Probably yeah.

Hey Scott, just so you know there are a lot of idiots here. It takes a while before you recognize who is who but I'm sure you'll learn eventually.

What a faggot. You opinion is meaningless compared to your actions.

he never did, he's trying to retcon what he said, and all you'd have to do (if you had a twitter, I do not) is reply to him with his own posts showing that he's a bald retard manlet liar

Yes, and the realization that the decline of his audience's IQ is a sign of his own degradation. It's funny how social media is a trap that narcissists just cannot resist.

Boomer narcissism perhaps. I suspect that Scott is one of those people for whom no praise is sufficient. He craves adoration and continues to seek the approval of others.

Hi scott

>be so insecure
Doodles for a living

The copium is strong with this one.

Attached: CopiumLevel11.png (617x981, 106.02K)

Attached: Jack Adams.jpg (1307x672, 92.69K)

He is coping so hard and fails to see how out world view centered around “presume govts guilty until proven innocent” is correct

Attached: E8CE298B-132F-492B-ABCF-292A77824262.jpg (493x335, 25.66K)

All he had to do was tweet "I had my reasons, but I wonder sometimes if I really did make the wrong choice. Guess you can't win them all, haha" one time and this never would have been this way.

Attached: 1643377748330.jpg (800x450, 41.57K)

Scott Adams is a cuck. His ex wife left her kids with him as she travels the world and rides cocks on his dime.

In one of his books he says that it's fine with him if the deep state/msm/education system brainwashes people, as long as they're conditioned to believe something sensible. He's what Joseph Atwill calls a 'Lifetime Actor'.

And why won't he respond to my emails?

How could anyone have known that the mystery juice pushed by the pedophile cult wasn't any good? Ffs

It's because he doesn't have any real opinions, he parrots what he sees on the tv and reads on twtiter.

No, according to Any Forums you are a boring and irrelevant faggot, Scott. No one cares what you say about medicine because you used to draw funny Dilbert cartoons twenty yearesa go.

I dropped Clott "Vaccine Induced Erectile Dysfunction" Adams after the Sandman incident, where he failed my litmus test. Anyone who saw that kid standing there smiling and immediately thought ill of him has a deep seated and irreparable hatred for white people.

got a sauce on that?
I noticed EQ starting to decrease after I got the shot, not sure if its because i was 32 or not.

Thankfully fixed that shit up

it's obvious what happened, he was afraid to have sex with his wife after seeing everyone drop dead from heart problems.

CHECKED and ThumpThump-pilled

Attached: PoeBoy.jpg (474x474, 39.65K)

He is a Satanist. Demons will give you earthly riches but deprive your soul which causes people to suffer, regardless of how many hot women they fuck, how famous they are, how much money they make etc.
Scott is suffering from the worst sin of all, Pride. He has said many times that he always planned to kill himself during his youth. He thinks he has amassed all this wisdom and can be his own God. This is Satanism and we know where it leads.
Scott if you are lurking this thread, the time has come to repent.

Hey Scott, no one cares about your real opinions, fake opinions, perceived opinions or potential for future opinions you silly little chuckle fuck.

>Any Forums

Until he gets that sorted I can’t really respect him, I mean even if he gets it sorted out its a hit to his respect level because it should never have been allowed.

Not only is she stepping out, ok, but YOU take care of the kids while she gets dicked down? No no no man. NO

Never heard of him, don't care. As the official representative of Any Forums I'm happy to confirm that whatever he says equals pushing vaccinations.

kek

Oh dang! He's here!
How's it feel dipping your toe in the "edgy" end of the pool, Clotty?

>I dropped Clott "Vaccine Induced Erectile Dysfunction" Adams after the Sandman incident,
CHECKED

Attached: TheLionTrips.gif (498x338, 2.89M)

He will never do this. His self image is based on being right all of the time. If you want to see how pathetic he is, go read about his attempts to run sock puppets on reddit to praise himself.

>In one of his books he says that it's fine with him if the deep state/msm/education system brainwashes people, as long as they're conditioned to believe something sensible. He's what Joseph Atwill calls a 'Lifetime Actor'.
You know Joe?

Quit projecting, Moshe.

Back when he had his little meltdown, there was a sock account made spamming his youtube comments to try to spam all negative comments down lmao. Name was “no one no one” created the same day. Sloppy Scott, sloppy

clot lurker confirmed

What a assclown. No wonder his wife left him, with her kids. So she could get her pussy full of cum.
Since Dilbert never put any there.

>invent boring corporate funnies
>they're Garfield-tier so actual corporations buy stuff related to it (ironically) and you get rich
>waste it all on boomer shit

>by some miracle you experience a second coming as an internet talking head
>god basically hands you a second chance himself by endowing you with the enlightenment necessary to bet on an unlikely horse in a presidential election
>obtain clout with a new audience who arent stuffy corporate types
>waste it all on boomer shit

I know you're reading this Scott so here is some advice: just forget it, go live the boomer life you clearly always wanted.

Attached: 1638920943386.png (256x192, 3K)

Sorry Adam I was just shitposting.

Digits and he drops dead from clot shot.

>Fuck you, you stupid cunt. You are a piece of fucking shit. Do not tell people what they think and then insult them in public. You can tell me what you fucking think you small-minded piece of crap. But don't tell me what I think and then insult me in public when you're fucking wrong... You got your facts wrong. You got your timing wrong. You got your thinking wrong. And you're a fucking piece of shit. You should not live in a world with other nice people. Because I have a feeling you're just as much of a piece of shit when you go home. I bet your family hates your fucking guts behind your back. I guarantee it, with that kind of attitude. The fact that you can come after me with your fucking imaginary problems, put them in my head, and then blame them for me, means that your family is probably getting the same treatment. Yes, you are an imaginary, shit stirring, probably a narcissist, piece of shit. That's what I think of you.
Hello Scott, c'mon Brandon

Attached: 1637185173701_(1).png (403x541, 239.28K)

She probably straight up aborted anything that took hold. She wants his money but chads dick

No one gives a shit about you Scott.

Attached: 68587895-323F-4669-9D08-198EC9B70C1E.gif (400x267, 882.36K)