JUST HAD A FUCKING AIR RAID SIREN TEST IN MY TOWN

JUST HAD A FUCKING AIR RAID SIREN TEST IN MY TOWN

FIRST IN ABOUT 10 YEARS

FUGGGG

Attached: 1608198189996.jpg (259x194, 4.65K)

Psyop

where you at nigger?

That’s odd, you’d think they”d have done the test weeks ago. Keep us updated mate, I wanna hear more about this

>They don't test monthly

I thought they was gonna do it on mobiles and tablets etc

Had one in my north west town approx 20 years ago.
Police were annoyed as they weren’t warned beforehand.

bloody 'ell it's the jerries m8!

Attached: lookathimgo.gif (97x128, 6.84K)

Richmond, north yorkshire

Attached: 1637762639215.jpg (680x383, 12.54K)

For some reason in my town they do that at least twice a year usually at 4-5AM on a fucking SATURDAY. We're not even strategically important or have anything of value in our town. Someone gotta beat up the fag who does that.

Attached: limmy.jpg (1200x675, 77.31K)

That does deserve a good kicking in lad

you're safe govna

Attached: 16554874845456.jpg (500x720, 63.12K)

we are in "fear time" now. They have to keep the cortisol levels in us elevated so we never are able to see how they control us.

3 miles from catterick garrison though

Attached: 1610709667691.jpg (224x225, 4.23K)

Here air raid checks are scheduled twice a year. Usually takes 15 minutes, and are anounced few weeks before. Announcement is like "Thursday {$date} there will be scheduled check of air warning systems from 11:00 to 11:30."

And yes, I live in a city of significant strategic and economic importance.

Every other nuclear power has a triad or two delivery systems. We only have one. In any nuclear war scenario we will be obliterated before we can retaliate so it's all pointless anyway

priti patel is calling for more nogs on bingees lost at the sea last november, to handle ale this ukr woman.

That's crazy. We test ours every Wednesday at 3pm

>sending arms in Ukraine will have no conseguences

Jawoi mei Kamerad!

I haven't been up to see if it's still there, but I'm pretty sure we still have our old Cold War era siren. Last time I remember hearing them test it was a couple years ago. Shit's so loud and it's positioned so you can hear it two towns over.
All the wiring is still intact. It's controlled and operated by the local telephone company, funny enough.

Attached: rddit.jpg (640x853, 128.33K)

You say that but i know where theres a vulcan sitting in the open
Couple of tins of hammerite and 10 minutes ill be off for new york at breakneck speeds

depends on the size of the exchane, russian topols are 700kt from the MIRV warheads, as long as you dont live 20 miles from a military target and know some basic knowledge on nuclear warfare and prepping you should survive

Attached: 4FSIAlT.png (211x214, 62.85K)

just break the air raid siren
lol

We have one every month. But we live next to the germans so thats why.

Fucking soft western blokes. We've been doing general purpose siren tests every month since- and for-ever, and every kid learns at 10 years of age to distinguish flood risks, nuclear and air raids by the siren tone. Bet you don't even know where your district is supposed to shelter at

Shoot yourself in the ass with a DNA pistol

lol we have those every month, been so long i could remember

Wasn't part of the point of Trident to make it so that the UK could launch a retaliatory strike no matter what happened to the country? When all of your nuclear launch platforms are at sea, there's no viable way to have retaliatory capabilities taken out, strengthening deterrence.