"Marianna Podgurskaya, the Instagram star who became the face of Mariupol bombing, has her baby"

>INSTAGRAM

Attached: TELEMMGLPICT000289021963_trans_NvBQzQNjv4BqqVzuuqpFlyLIwiB6NTmJwfSVWeZ_vEN7c6bHu2jJnT8[1].jpg (960x960, 122.33K)

poggerskaya

Is it a dumb whore like its mother?

tranny bros...

Attached: photo_2022-03-10_22-54-19.jpg (502x855, 58K)

i hate influencers so much it's unreal

>REALITY

Attached: TELEMMGLPICT000289034039_trans_NvBQzQNjv4BqwMpl-Jpdv5EMZZkofEupHOyEA__MmDc0hQxjdbkS2u8[2].jpg (1280x800, 160.92K)

If anyone's paywalled

A pregnant Ukrainian woman pulled from the rubble of a bombed Mariupol maternity hospital has given birth, acccording to reports.

The image of Marianna Podgurskaya was shared around the world, as political leaders condemned the "atrocity" that left three dead, including a child.

Beauty blogger Ms Podgurskaya has now given birth to a baby girl, according to reports in Ukraine. It has been reported that both mother and child are healthy, but remain in the encircled city of Mariupol near the Black Sea.

Volodymyr Zelenskyy, the Ukrainian President, said the destruction of the hospital in the city was "ultimate proof that what is happening is the genocide of Ukrainians", and Boris Johnson branded it “depraved”.

But Ms Podgurskaya’s ordeal was the subject of false claims by Russian leaders, with Foreign Minister Sergei Lavrov claiming the hospital where she was waiting to give birth was no longer is use and had been taken over by the "neo-Nazi Azov Battalion".

It was then claimed that the beauty blogger was a crisis actor, who posed as several different victims of what the Russians claimed was a staged attack on civilians.

These claims were repeated on the Twitter feed of the Russian embassy in the UK, before the post was removed following criticism from Downing Street.

Ms Podgurskaya is beauty blogger known for posting make-up tips and reviews online, including on her Instagram account where she is known by the handle gixie_beauty.

She has been in touch with Olga Tokariuk, who posted on Twitter: “I received an update from a relative of Marianna - a pregnant girl from Mariupol's bombed hospital.

“They were able to reach her on the phone briefly. Last night at 10pm, Marianna gave birth to a baby girl! They are ok, but it's very cold in Mariupol and the bombing doesn't stop.”

Attached: TELEMMGLPICT000288861279_trans_NvBQzQNjv4BqpVlberWd9EgFPZtcLiMQf0Rf_Wk3V23H2268P_XkPxc[1].jpg (960x600, 137.95K)

damn she healed pretty quick desu

God imagine her pussy. I want to crawl inside it.

Was it a cute little nigglet?

The baby isn't real. It's fake.

I can tell you're an incel as you have never witnessed natural childbirth. When giving birth to every single one of my children I felt indescribable pain. My body was ripped asunder. Of course she is in despair.

I have 5 children

it's a little ukrainian pigglet. the ukrainians need The Virgin Mary of Mariupol propaganda to boost their spirits!

imagine the smell

Attached: 1646498050758.png (1133x1200, 672.59K)

>One would expect photos to be taken by rescuers
>Not by photojournalists
This disinfo is so fucking low effort it's embarrassing.

Is she supposed to be pretty ?

any pics of her asshole?

was posted by Russian Embassy, then deleted

If she's half cute, seeing that tattoo would make me bust an unholy amount of nut inside her.

Is she supposed to be dead?

i literally don't care that sounds like a you problem. should have bought some jimmy hats

t. antinatalist here

Attached: astea4.gif (329x302, 6.09K)

Attached: 1644662181519.jpg (710x984, 75.88K)

She have some Wolverine level healing considering how fast her facial injuries healed.
It's almost like they were painted on.