Okay, so was the environment and global warming scare a psyops to buy overpriced electric cars?

Okay, so was the environment and global warming scare a psyops to buy overpriced electric cars?

Attached: D255DA48-F7CF-4AA1-BB7F-B9244F10B7BB.jpg (640x360, 49.11K)

And then cry when the demand on electric causes those prices to go up geometrically. These cunts think that electricity is made with Unicorn farts.

That bitch looks ugly and mentally ill

This thread is nice.

Attached: sexy_borsch.jpg (1024x576, 57.72K)

she's russian, what did you expect?

Greta is so hot.

At first I thought it was Greta Tunberg, but then I remembered that Greta is much prettier

Self important people who scream way too loud.
Don't get me wrong. Environmental matters used to be really important considering there were no rules back then.
But since then were pretty much hit the cap. Any further would mean trying to get superpowers like China or America (Yes America is one of the main polluter of this planet) anything else is pretty much just psy-op and doesn't even have to do anything with environment.

Accepting the fact that our planet is destinated to be eaten by sun (Literally) would mean that you need to stop limiting freedom of people (ban on "real" lights) and stop taxing companies with SOME of your nonsensical rules.

tl;dr Environment movements started as good. Did good. Now it's all psyop, cash grab and power tripping

Attached: FB_IMG_1646245167487.jpg (540x502, 34.28K)

No, it's white savior complex and white women hysteria. Whites tried to saved niggers, sandniggers, asians, the white man burden, but nobody thanked them, in fact nobody was happy about them whitesplaining their retardness. So now, they found the perfect subject to save, like Jesus saves us from our sins, the EARTH ! Trees and the sky and the birds and the ice and the sea and the fishes. They won't say thank you (what white peoples crave) but they won't complain about racism and colonialism too, so it's ok.
tl;dr white people are mentaly ill

Attached: puit.jpg (276x368, 50.76K)

>Thank you white man who couldn't survive 3 days without a supermarket or a restaurant. >Teaching us how to find water in our own land (land you know nothing about), will really help us to survive (thing we were just doing fine, in fact we our population is booming)
White people

Attached: cover-missions-humanitaires-eau-forage-afrique.jpg (600x650, 60.81K)

fuck you guys. now I have to jack off

It was to force the entire world's energy sector into the next set of monopolies.

It's a doomsday death cult. Environmentalist special interest groups should be forced to register as religious organizations. Separation of church and state is necessary.

>That bitch looks ugly and mentally ill
she does psychedelics and shoves increasingly large objects up her butthole, live on stream for a living. so yes.

Attached: 1646706011993.jpg (310x360, 21.33K)

It's not about buying electric cars. It's about getting rid of cars altogether.

In the US, yes. Electric cars are harmful to the environment if mass produced. Public transport and walkability are more important, but not convenient to the capitalist class.

cant remember where i heard this term but:
TOXIC EMPATHY: when people want to appear empathetic or actually are empathetic and want to help but their help only exacerbates the problem.

ie: there used to be hundreds of thousands of starving ethiopians. so we started sending them food aid. now, decades later, there are millions of starving ethiopians. ill-thought out do-goodery exponentially making a problem worse with its "solution".

What a living, too bad she cant gape. She'd have made it out of Russia by now.

total societal dependency on a single energy source simplifies civilian control by eliminating options

It was a psyop to give China cheap coal and oil and shackle western nations to Russia.
It worked.

Say something nice to her

Attached: hi.png (1888x1010, 2.15M)