Has the overton window finally shifted?

Are people now bold enough to openly state their views without fearing being labelled or cancelled?

Attached: d22f98eba2de9a62.jpg (1513x1083, 179.83K)

It depends entirely if you can have your life ruined by cancelling. If you're a neet, no worries.

>just now

Attached: 1443262499828.png (500x298, 313.08K)

How can you be transphobic when there is no such thing as trans?

this is an interesting premise: so it seems that pretty much everyone is aware that trannies are fake, phony, mentally ill imposters, but would prefer it if you dont remind them. so instead of saying "thats a man" or "thats a woman" all you need to say is "im transphobic" which tells normies "i know this is a man/woman, YOU know this is a man/woman, but knowing this doesnt necessarily imply disgust."
basically normies are all in on the charade, but its more important to know who is disgusted by it.

What’s it called if I’m not afraid of trannies but they gross me out and I feel bad for their self hatred and mental issues?

You've always been able to criticize trans people. Mainstream conservatives still do it. It has always bee within the overton window. It is shifting to the left not to the right. Soon you won't be able to say it.

so saying (like a spastic with tourettes) iM trAnSpHoBiC! is a subjective observation that is MORE valid and objective than the actual objective truth of a persons REAL biological sex. normies are coming full circle here. accepting a persons declaration about their own biology is now bleeding into acceptance of peoples self declarations about their own ideology.
example:
>be me
>watching an epic vidya streamer
>type in chat: this guy is black
>normie in chat: just say youre racist
>me: im racist

Allensneed

> Are people now bold enough to openly state their views without fearing being labelled or cancelled?

I sure am. I’m straight up about my views and always have been. It actually makes girls more interested in me after the initial shock and arguing.

Attached: 4F3154F0-BB75-4C78-B7F8-82BAA0D12836.jpg (570x892, 386.17K)

Gender is a social construct. Not all civilizations had their women with long hair wearing pretty dresses and high heels. But the west does. So that means it's completely separate from biology. So that means your biological sex is your sex and gender isn't real.

So that means you will never be a woman.

>phobia
No, trannies are simply incorrect. They are wrong that they can change themselves to something other than how they were born.
They are always "trans," they can never pass.

I’m more of a transist, than a transphobe

Follow science and call it what it is. Man with disrupted endocrine system and glands underperforming due various chemicals being injected or absorbed into the body.

The overton window grotesquely chopped off and gashed up its own genitals

Attached: 1646916875016.jpg (498x400, 64.17K)

I have seen people you would never expect, name the jew or refer to the truth about AMerican blacks. It gets to the point where you know that you will be canceled, no matter what. Or, that life is going to be miserable under leftists, no matter what, so you might as well speak the truth and accelerate towards the violent eradication of the left.

Live free or die.

The simple fact is

If there is 1 or more Y chromosomes, it's a guy
If there are 0 Y chromosomes, it's a girl
Even if its 51/49, the person will still swing one way and have only one type of working genitals, even if its a mangled horror show. They will never have both working sets.

I am transloathing.

how long can u play dress up before mommy tells u you're not a dinosaur?

Youtube is different because everyone uses it. You get all kinds of people, unlile twitter or snapchat or something which aquire specific audiences

checked and you can only be born a woman pilled

Daily reminder that the progenitor of gender shite was a nonce named John Money who conducted experiments on a child whose circumcision was botched and was made to live as a girl. John Money took nudes of the child and his brother in various sexual positions and the child later offed himself.
Remind them of this. This is who they follow.

jealous

It's called you're a fag. Not all trannys are bad though, Blair White is cool.

I have the following on my dating profiles:

>"I don't tip, vote or eat pussy."

It's unironically gotten me a ton of responses.

Attached: 1640725745421m.jpg (1024x959, 68.55K)

Normal

Transphobic = correctly categorizing people

>projects his degeneracy
You will never be a woman

>Savannah
Do bommers really name their kids Steppe

And better for the tranny. If they can admit that there is something wrong with them then they can better themselves. I am unironically saying that admitting you’re not who you want to be is the red pill and that pretending to be what you aren’t is the blue pill for nothing but comfort.

Almost but we're working on it user

you probably live in a reddit world

I see this as the biggest benefit of self-sufficiency.
You can say what you want without consequence because you are beholden to no one.

All of you men should be desperately working to achieve financial and emotional independence from the system.

Attached: 1603886579137.gif (256x523, 88.36K)