Ukeaine will collapse son

Ukeaine will collapse son.

1. Ukrainian president loudly demand absolutely fantasy NATO join to the war.
2. Arm civilians to fight against Russians. 3 Reich do such desperate thing only before the fail.
3.Remnants of Ukrainian military forces hide in the shools, kindergardens and hospitals.
4. Make war in the internets instead of IRL
5. 2 500 000 Ukrainians flee from the country as refugees, only 100 000 Ukrainians join the military forces.
>but nuch russian casulaties.
fake and gay psyop. After full scale invasion of 190 000 military force all what they have - few photos of destroyed enemies, and they post same things everywhere again and again.

They are almost defeated, it's clear now.

Attached: 39382_600.jpg (600x439, 97.5K)

Other urls found in this thread:

streamable.com/fa4d1o
archive.
twitter.com/812_dot_news/status/1462252104630906885
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

they've yet to release their most deadly weapon

Attached: Kchierath_zq44.jpg (800x600, 150.67K)

He’s in Kiev along with 16k of men just like him.

Attached: 7421D791-DA7F-4E73-A0CC-142491DBBD7E.jpg (360x384, 15.61K)

Yeah Ukraine will fall. I don't believe most of the propaganda from one side without listening to propaganda from the other side. The real conflict will start after putin takes Ukraine and then boarders nato countries that have built up defenses. His whole statement on taking Ukraine was making sure nato weapons weren't bordering him. I hope he keeps going and takes Finland and Poland and keeps rolling. But we will see what happens, probably will fizzle out like Crimea and die down for a few years.

>2 more weeks

My guess is that the war will carry on for about 10 - 20 years.

Attached: specialforces.jpg (781x592, 145.89K)

They are doing great at collapsing. I love it.
They are even giving BORSCH to mongoloids

Attached: NooMyBorsch.jpg (675x900, 189.48K)

>shools
DANGER

Attached: 1647002596936.jpg (600x448, 30.34K)

Your country is about to collapse demographically. Putin needs better borders which is why he wants Ukraine

Threads like this make me happy because they make even most delusional fanatics from my country look like reasonable people compared to average russian living not only in crushing poverty but also complete detachment from reality.

The sheer amount of propaganda is crazy, the only reason it seems like so many russians are dying is because there are plenty of cameras to capture it when they do.

godspeed ruski bro show that ameritard colony its place

pic related

Attached: uhohukibros.png (987x744, 49.53K)

streamable.com/fa4d1o

Attached: 1646566854500.jpg (306x338, 69.65K)

Oi, see that "Z", must be fucking Russian then, get the NLAW.

I'm saving these pictures, because everytime I see a Ukranian desecrate a corpse who had no choice to fight, the more I despise Ukranians.

Attached: fwp2pu6fd3i81.jpg (640x360, 57.47K)

Not only did you drink the Kremlin-koolaid, you performed an enema with it. Some Russians and Americans are so fucking brainwashed that It'll take decades to undo all the damage. I fucking hate you soft-brained assholes.

The world is still laughing at russia

Ukrainebros...
It's over
Fuck NATO

At this point I'm questioning whether Putin intends for russia to collapse.
But for what reason? What is his end goal? Is his crypto-kikeness finally breaking through and he's accelerating globo homo?

And they keep reposting as new material

Where you at hoholbro?

Yeah, Russia isn't known for propaganda. Except for their entire entertainment industry, television and EVERY SINGLE paper. Russian biased search engines. Online publications, news sites. Bought influencers. A barrage of lies that retarded burgers swallow up whole. What is it next week that Ukraine is doing? Nukes, bioweapons, nazis, genocide, human shields? Nato attacking? US attacking? Meanwhile, Nigeria with snow is slowly rotting away and the people are giving all the control to one single man who came to power by bombing his own fucking people. Russians are fucking eternal serfs that got raped by the mongols so goddamn hard it broke their brains.

save this too, faggot vatnik.

Attached: Special_mongoloid_forces.png (890x500, 836.87K)

Robert Kadlec, Assistant Secretary at the US Department of Health, categorically denied the existence of an American bio-weapons program at a seminar on the threat of biological and chemical weapons. The event was organized by the European Parliament on 7th March in Brussels. Asked why the information about the US military bio-laboratories in 25 countries bordering on Russia, China and Iran (the Pentagon’s main rivals) is classified, Kadlec responded: “They are not classified, they are openly available to anyone who wants to look"

Investigations into US Pentagon DoD Bio Labs:
archive. ph/JPxpJ

Attached: 1646882176151.jpg (598x486, 66.2K)

you can gouge how hard russians winning by pain of butthurt belt.

that's why zelensky fag is begging nato for no fly zone ? that's why biden snubbed zelenskys request to use polaks mig-29s ?

We experience the same thing day in and out and we think it's normal. We are equally the slave they are

>Ukeaine will collapse son.

ok dad

Attached: dunceapu.jpg (382x382, 21.37K)

>soon
lmao

Attached: 6387554135.png (940x828, 658.68K)

Unsure if this is the start of WW3? Here's some VERY important info:

twitter.com/812_dot_news/status/1462252104630906885

When you get to the TimeDiff page, read what the 1997 newsletter says. If part A (the time change) has been fulfilled, then what does that tell you about part B (the battle of Armageddon)?

>Fuck NATO

unfathomably based

fuck NATO
fuck jannies
fuck trannies

My government is trying to genocide your people, they punish the common person instead of oligarchs, western society has been brainwashed to hate all ethnic Russians, they desecrate Russian corpses and cheer. I hope you nuke all of us. I am sorry.

Attached: 1646951837775.jpg (886x858, 55.77K)

>Oi, see that "Z", must be fucking Russian then, get the NLAW.

The special cage protests the babushkas from rocket attacks.

The west is sending weapons and monetary aids specifically to prolong the war as long as possible.
I don't think Ukraine will just capitulate out of the blue, you'll have to take kiev by force first

>Any Forums is so buckbroken that they support a kike in chief who fucks his own people, eroded any semblence of freedom, puts people in jail for wrongthink, and flooded russia, especially moscow with muslims. They support a fucking monkey OUT OF SHEER CONTRARIANISM, and nothing more. No wonder Any Forums is known to have among the smallest average IQ's among all the boards LMAO

>a corpse who had no choice to fight
Everyone has a choice to fight, they just have to face the consequences whether they choose to fight or not.

No shit. God bless Russia.

>so fucking brainwashed that It'll take decades to undo all the damage
why is it your job to control what other people think? why can't they just live their lives and do their jobs without you forcing them to use pronouns? intellectuals belong in the rice field

Attached: 55818fea1c1d1.image.jpg (1153x1798, 352.7K)

its always a pole seething with rage

and here is a Finn who cant even afford to own a home in his own country

Spoiler alert

Attached: 1646924408456.jpg (600x399, 76.57K)

So why shill for a worse slaver? What has Putin give to his people. Their system has been corrupt for the past 100 years and has kept them poor for that entire time. They only endure it because it's in their genes to keep their heads low when the Tsar walks past. You want to live in an authoritarian society where you lose even the little freedom you have now?

Holy mother of butthurt belt butthurting

a brit that gets put in jail if he says he wants to deport muslims and has half his government made up of pajeets

A Lithuanian poster, his countries greatest export is women as sex workers.

HAHAHHA WTF Ivan?!/ HAhHAahah
That pic is 10/10. Im going to print it and have it framed haha

many freedom wow

Attached: 1646162703638m.jpg (651x1024, 73.4K)

Because when all people are cattle and obedient, shit systems like USSR pop up. It's stagnant and leads to corruption. We don't have a perfect system, but I'd rather live in Finland than Cuba, Venezuela, Russia or any other country that doesn't have it's shit together.

It was China who push Putin off the cliff and now wait who will win. Old chinese tactic "sit on the hill and watch 2 tigers fighting"

Attached: china.jpg (1076x795, 195.63K)

I think you should join the war effort to accelerate the inevitable collapse of Ukraine. Sign the contract now before it's too late.

We have no freedoms? We are being lied to equally or even worse than the Russians are, their lies are in a good image for them. The lies here demonise whites and call the vast majority evil. I would rather my government tells me how great we are and how great we're doing than funding groups that hate me.

Butthurt belters deserve enslavement

Just look at Sweden, that will become you one day, and Sweden will get worse. They have over twice as much rape as the US.

Attached: 1646963444058.jpg (800x600, 147.75K)

I can't wait to see this kike hang. Pls Russia publicly disclose his hanging like Zionists did to saddam.

Attached: images (68).jpg (701x438, 55.73K)

>fake and gay psyop.

I agree. like general Douglas Macgregor said, most of what comes out of Ukraine is debunked as lies within 24-48 hours.
i've literally never seen anything more delusional than what Polish posters put out on here. you guys are even worse than Ukraine, Lithuania, Latvia, Estonia, etc.

Attached: bowser-mario-throw.gif (271x202, 1.29M)

Your tax dollars are going to support the extermination of Ivan and there's no amount of contrarianism you can do to change that,
cheers lad

Russia is collapsing faster than ukraine kek

based