Why was Hitler's art rejected?

Attached: Adolf_Hitler_-_Wien_Oper.jpg (898x653, 94.27K)

because the jews needed hitler to fail and become despondent so he could be filled with righteous rage so he could appeal to the disenfranchized volk so he could become chancellor so he could orchestrate the holocaust so the elite jews could cull their own masses so they could wield the event as a cudgle for the next century so they could demonize any form of nationalism so they could weaken the white man, the eteral threat of the jews

I find it high quality, but uninteresting. Sure he gets an accurate depiction of buildings and landscapes, but...
For me, anyway, art should convey some emotion. Do something interesting or transformative with the subject. His stuff reminds me of architectural renderings and stock photos.
Sorry, Hitler. You were better served in government than art school.

Attached: 1633572848807.jpg (471x518, 69.39K)

It wasn't degenerate enough

Where can I buy his paintings? Imagine the value in 50 years when everyone realises that he was right and ahead of his time.

I would certainly buy his art when he was just a young chap. It looks beautiful as fuck but the reason he was rejected is because his art was more akin to an architectural one not a more human and naturalist one like the university wanted. Also Hitler sucks at drawing humans so there's that.

I don't reject his art, not at all.
>You are mistaken.
Fucking jews bought some of his paintings to burn them for demonstration.
>But you know what burns better then paintings?
>JEWS.
btw who wants the 40k paintings from / t / magnet link download?

He said in the comfy book that he was rejected because the guy deciding thought his skills of painting architecture would be better used in the architectural arts so he recommended he go into that path in university. He didn't want to though.

He had issues with perspective on all levels

Duce on other hand...

Attached: requires 100 dextery.gif (311x239, 1.89M)

He would have done great

Attached: 9D6A285F-AA6A-4C13-B0B8-6C12F945BEB2.jpg (602x420, 84.97K)

Thats not the kind of art Jews are looking for.

Attached: 1628068210.png (746x3546, 1.95M)

He was destined for more.

it was too experimental, he liked to purposely fuck with perception and shit

Because his artwork was devoid of human emotion. He was an excellent Architectural painter and would have been well suited to Architecture, not Art.

This. I cant unsee the perspective issues when I see his paints still better than all the modern "artists" today tho.

/thread

Attached: 1644645714102.jpg (699x1024, 98.06K)

the nose knows

No where. Lol Unless you have millions.

Because it sucked?
In a world with cameras, realistic paintings are a boring waste of time. You were supposed to be doing Impressionist or something abstract even back then

he wasn't jewish, which meant it was near impossible for him to make it in any creative field considering jews owned those fields

Not enough people with rearranged faces, shapes without form, haphazard splattering of colors, and other such dissonant and ugly jewish garbage. Art is the ultimate test, it is a way of depicting how one views and feels about the world. Hitler painted the beauty and reality of scenes around him. All of his paintings show his feeling of love for the order, the beauty of his surroundings. It is no surprise that jews paint what is in their minds as well. Overwhelming ugliness, uncomfortable warped perspectives and depressing themes. Jewish art reflects the Jewish soul and there is nothing there of value. The jews who spoke ill of his work did so because they despised the clear, orderly, positive views dwelling within Hitler.

>oy very Hitler just wasn't very good at art

What's good for the jew is bad for everyone but the jew.

It looked okay, but its not like art was rare in his time.
There were many people who did art just like nowadays, so an ''average'' painting wasn't really that interesting to people.

>A. Hittlery
Am I misreading this?

>realistic paintings are a boring waste of time
Kek you are retard, realism is the peak of art and abstract art the peak of mediocrity.

Attached: Xkaz07is4Mvk5MOfqtJ_kTxYyK4emv5e1NtMLdb4PlM.jpg (640x963, 104.31K)

>Why was Hitler's art rejected?
Hitler was a nobody; a Bum. What would an art school gain by accepting a bum like Hitler?
The art school was probably full, they didn't want him. He could have applied to a less prestigious school.

they're just average pictures of buildings, also his perspective was wonky

Attached: 0dlmWmY.png (723x290, 328.08K)

Because he was literally Hitler.

They didn't know that at the time though

Because he was shit at drawing people, nor did he wanted to. His perspective is also wanky as shit, but, to be fair, he never went to an art school.

perspective looks odd in this one, which i believe was the jews criticism also

on OP too, the top part of the building looks detached and behind the bottom, when it's meant to be one I think?

the right face of the lower section being so non-detailed also looks funny in contrast with the lamp post in front of it

sorry but this is amateur hobbyist at best, though with practice he could've gotten better

That painting is not entirely realistic like the snoozefests that Hitler drew
Technique is not everything
Yeah this guy paints really well, but at the end of the day this is just wankery. He has more interesting, more abstract paintings
Anyway, too bad that he's a chud. You guys wrecked this good painter
Anyway. Hitler's kind of paintings were probably dime a dozen back then. Not surprising at all that there was room for someone that offered perspective flaws and nothing special

Attached: cf82f08bd507f5a24a071df6af68684d.png (540x689, 495.97K)

This is a great take on it, I agree 100%. Technically decent, but uninspired. That's not to say he couldn't have improved. The skills were there, I'd have invested in him.

>Why

Attached: 1609486550925.jpg (260x390, 7.69K)

Even the stairs are fucked up

Jews