Why do alot of the ukrainian soldiers have this yoga mat strapped to their bum?

why do alot of the ukrainian soldiers have this yoga mat strapped to their bum?

ive seen it in many pictures.

Attached: 508D3A17-9A48-4B25-9972-A9D3501E6593.jpg (664x649, 373.62K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ask.metafilter.com/112449/Whats-with-the-anarcho-butt-flap/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Something to sit on
the ground is uncomfortable

Polish butthurt armor

i can imagine its will stop the bum getting cold when sitting out in the cold but is there some other reason?

its a ballistic plate. if you get shoot there you will probably be one of (pick multiple if youre really lucky)
- lose leg
- paralysed waist down
- lose your dick
- lose you balls
- damage to shitter (permanent incontinence)

nope its not. ive seen videos and its a yoga mat/sleeping mat

What is the main tactic of Ukrainian army?

Running away.

So its only logical the most valuable body part is protected when you engage in strategical retreat till Polish borders.

the Russians do this aswell.
its just for sitting on i think.
kind of like kneepads, but for your ass.

checked kekd n rekt

yes it is

it's official butthurt belt armor, protects the anus from ruski cock

ask.metafilter.com/112449/Whats-with-the-anarcho-butt-flap/

delusional.

well, since all of their women have been left and are know whores in NYC, Dubai, Istanbul and London, I guess the holhols are trying to fuck each other in the ass and this is to stop it (yes i know it is a ground pad but my explanation is funnier).

look at him, the fastest runner in Ukrainian army, ran all the way till Albion. Probably swam throu La Manche too

Kek

it's so you can drop to your butt quickly and fire a javelin

That's a big NLAW.

whats with all the old dudes? most soldiers ive seen in both ukrainian and russian armies are 40 year olds.

Its pretty cold out there at this time of year. keeps your ass warm and dry while sitting in bush in ambush position.

It's spring there now, the frost is breaking, and it is raspunitza (pacпýтицa) literally the time of year that the ground swallows vehicles. This was also a problem for the wehrmach and I'm surprised Moscow fell for it.

So yeah the ground toggles between frozen solid and soaking wet daily.

why would they have equipment just for ambushing? US doesn't use anything like that. We used to have dick armour during the Iraq war but most soldiers would take that shit off.

To stop the gay russian soldiers from raping them on sight.

You're really making Russians look gay bro....

rape old men? that's all I've seen for the most part in both armies old men.

kek

Not totally acurate
The correct terminology is strategic advancement in the opposite direction to the front