Delete your twitter/facebook/"other western spy media"

Sell your TV and start watching Indian news
The only objective news on the planet right now
youtu.be/Qrc_3X1ksRQ

Attached: maxresdefault (1).jpg (1280x720, 92.5K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nCNqPgXDYhY
youtube.com/watch?v=0oWG2Ss9px4
thehill.com/policy/technology/597763-facebook-instagram-to-allow-calls-for-violence-against-russians-temporarily
youtube.com/watch?v=oAVhUAaVCVQ
youtube.com/watch?v=Hf1Jc3Xa7HI
youtu.be/yB6nTwgdnvI
youtube.com/watch?v=l002NN-62Iw
indiatoday.in/technology/features/story/a-year-since-tiktok-ban-indian-tiktokers-narrate-how-their-lives-were-impacted-1823024-2021-07-02
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Better than cnn and al jazeera

youtube.com/watch?v=nCNqPgXDYhY

India needs to increase its foreign culture marketing, there is definitely potential for a hype

It maybe possible now with the internet. Earlier most of the focus of Indian movie makers used to be theatre audiences but now India has its own online platforms similar to netflix and they have become very important. Amazon Prime is doing relatively well in India

youtube.com/watch?v=0oWG2Ss9px4

Actually Facebook is allowing hate speech now:

thehill.com/policy/technology/597763-facebook-instagram-to-allow-calls-for-violence-against-russians-temporarily

Sounds like something a Any Forums'ac might like.

youtube.com/watch?v=oAVhUAaVCVQ

Unusual old hit song in India sung in English

My heart is beating
youtube.com/watch?v=Hf1Jc3Xa7HI
Maybe Indian online Romeos should post this while asking for BOBs and VAGENE. They might have better luck. Who knows

I don't know if it is based on some western original tho. Even if it is, its very well adapted

i'll only watch those loud motherfuckers on republic, shits hilarious

I think its only a matter of time. Western consumers are always hungry for the next "exotic" but familiar trend, and after the last two years there is a giant vacuum that waits to be filled, it just needs the people willing to invest into spreading their culture and products
youtu.be/yB6nTwgdnvI

Indian TikToks are unironically the best. Please post if you have some

Attached: 1624522203531.webm (412x716, 2.74M)

Yes Arnab makes Oreilly look like an intellectual

Here's another one. The last I have

Attached: 1606391333454.webm (540x960, 2.25M)

Tiktok
Its banned over here

Here is a famous Indian politician giving Arnab the finger
youtube.com/watch?v=l002NN-62Iw

what the fuck is this shit kek

It's the indian mctrollface. There's many more tiktoks with him, but I don't have them

>Tiktok
>Its banned over here
What? Where does those dope indian tiktoks come from then?

Those are probably from rich Indians who can afford VPN, Indian Diaspora.
Titktok being a Chinese app was banned during the recent fracas we had with china along with PUBG which was actually an even bigger deal

indiatoday.in/technology/features/story/a-year-since-tiktok-ban-indian-tiktokers-narrate-how-their-lives-were-impacted-1823024-2021-07-02

Oh I see. Maybe not a bad thing

kek this seems pretty based. the layout and video quality are so shit lmfao I love pajeets

Attached: Screen Shot 2022-03-08 at 7.45.08 PM.png (1896x1060, 2.93M)

bros... I was going to go on vacation to Thailand for some monkey pussy but kind of want to go to India now. should I? 180 day visa

of course the ukrainian is a hysterical, emotional cunt

My TV and phone are all chinese product

I'm a virgin incel, so I don't know about these things. However one day, out of desperation I asked one of my sleazy friends if he could tutor me on Indian hookers. He took me to a place that was so dark, dingy and scary, I ran from there.

oh, I didnt mean for sex. It just looks chaotic and interesting/removed from globalhomo, so id be willing to give up the monkey pussy to go there

Its great bloodsport

Attached: tomboyvsfemcel.png (1249x707, 1011.68K)

India is good if you want to see ancient Hindu temples, lots of nature spots etc. Stick to packaged drinking water, stay away from popular Indian beaches(They literally are full of shit and garbage), and you will be fine

the bitch on the right is horrible

completely hysterical. But the russian tomboy sticking with the muah nazi asov is weak