FRIDAY SURPRISE DELIVERY

REVENGE IS A DISH BEST SERVED COLD
thegatewaypundit.com/2022/03/breaking-russia-convenes-un-security-council-meeting-present-biolab-evidence-friday-10/
>posting from The Other Side
>inb4source

Attached: 20210304_120422.jpg (1080x1679, 677.68K)

Other urls found in this thread:

front.un-arm.org/wp-content/uploads/2020/12/BWC-text-English-1.pdf
thegatewaypundit.com/2022/03/much-bidens-make-ukraine-biolabs/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

UKRAINE IS NOT A LEGAL COUNTRY IT IS A NO MANS LAND WHERE U.S. DEMOCRATS HAVE BEEN COMMITING CRIMES IN VIOLATION OF;
front.un-arm.org/wp-content/uploads/2020/12/BWC-text-English-1.pdf
>inb4source

Attached: 20220224_113034.jpg (439x525, 111.21K)

GOD BLESS PUTIN-SAMA AND MAY HE NUKE THE WESTOIDS!
>Amerimutt flag
I hate my fucking country. Now you know.

Attached: 1646894478686.gif (320x240, 3.2M)

Bump.
I really hope i'm not somehow responsible for what has happened to you, it'd be hard for me to live knowing i was guilty of that. I'm lost for words...

Attached: Triglavska-jezera.jpg (3210x2142, 2.93M)

>We invaded Ukraine illegally without any justification BUT THIS IS TOTALLY ABOUT BIOLABS!!!

>LOOK AMERICA HAS BIOLABS IN UKRAINE! THAT MEANS UKRAINE IS NOW OURS! )))))))

How do you say grasping at straws in starving moskalese?

Attached: Soy you.jpg (1125x836, 61.72K)

>>posting from The Other Side
Please, no; we've still The Book and so much more.
>Putin
So...it's okay to be a bit excited? The Serving of Truth is long overdue.
Imagine ALL the possibilities!
Godspeed Russia.

Attached: The Virtues.jpg (850x1064, 183.1K)

'S ok J.
I'll be Back.
I Always Am.
No Worries.

There are bio labs in literally every country except nigger ones.

The Book.
May be written by a Remaining One, but /we/ shall see.
On to currently more Important things.
How much did [they] make?
thegatewaypundit.com/2022/03/much-bidens-make-ukraine-biolabs/
>inb4source

>niggers looted all those other stores diwn the street so it's ok for me to loot a few too
Ukraine is no Country.

>this larp again

>gatewaypundit

what were biolabs doing in ukraine?

Nice cope jew. Death comes for you.

X

Attached: 9a997a448b9c7dd189fa037a200f28d8276d1d93f35ced27a1c32794b178f7e6.0.jpg (455x674, 43.78K)

>what were biolabs doing in ukraine?
Basically, and this is just from internet schizo research, they were testing different types of viruses and bacteria for "defensive purposes".
Russia wants to bring it to the UN because, according to what they "discovered", they were planning on infecting migratory birds and to see if these birds could end up giving people diseases as well.
Of course, I'm not sure what to believe.
On one hand, it's just too convenient that they would find all this material laying around in an abandoned biolab (could have gotten it off servers though, could have been given to them, etc) when the CIA had been saying for 2 weeks Russia would attack.
On the other hand, I'm not shocked if it was just "left there" due to the sheer incompetence of these middle managers we call "world leaders".

Defending freedom™ and democracy™

No one will care. Normie friend said: that's still not a reason to invade a country.

thanks, i figured as much, it would be quite negligent for them to leave stuff there. If other countries are also doing this research it doesn't give us alot of choice but to pursue it as well, i suppose.

Attached: sergei.jpg (357x365, 35.32K)

This. Any Forums is retarded. The biolabs will turn out to be another magic pee tape.

to get to the other side

Posting a Big Picture with lots of links on the subject of biolabs in Ukraine.

Attached: 1646275985046.png (2328x1800, 368.97K)

Good to hear that, thank You!

Attached: 06-bled-400x231.jpg (400x231, 13.31K)

though I'm not sure there are many outside the US that are directly funded by the US DoD

nigggaaa

>"...Since 2014, Metabiota has been a partner of EcoHealth Alliance as part of the U.S. Agency for International Development’s (USAID) “PREDICT” project, which seeks to “predict and prevent global emerging disease threats.”
As part of this effort, researchers from Metabiota, EcoHealth Alliance, and the * *Wuhan Institute of Virology* * collaborated on a study relating to bat infectious diseases in China. >“Sensitive and broadly reactive RT-PCR assays were performed at Wuhan Institute of Virology, Chinese Academy of Sciences,” the paper notes.
The proximity between Hunter Biden and COVID-19’s origins are almost too convenient.
~~~~~
Dear God, this us huge.
Will Joe be found suicided, or...will some ff occur in an attempt to stop a Big reveal?
On an other note: Can Gates' mosquitos be stopped?

Attached: bursima.jpg (1280x1272, 113.41K)