HAPPENING

Soldiers from the Central African Republic declare in Russian that they are ready to fight the "Nazis" in Ukraine alongside Russia.
t.me/vorposte/15792?single

Attached: Screenshot_20220311-113543~2.png (1080x2276, 1021.72K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=j0lkaTxz20k
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>CAR soldiers
>Chechen warlords
>Syrian militants
Mashallah, Ukraine is finally becoming the diverse multinational country just like Russia and Any Forums always wanted.

>where ever I am, I must rape tier soldiers wanting to fight for Russia against NATO backed neo-nazi's
If you told me this shit a year ago I would have called you a schizo, yet here we are.

Attached: made in china.jpg (854x944, 165.4K)

Nigeria sent 5k to aid ukraine too
youtube.com/watch?v=j0lkaTxz20k
Are we heading into a global offensive?

depopulation of redundant useless eaters

At least this will not put any further strain on Russian logistics, since they share the same equipment.

Attached: 19543905.jpg (1230x692, 64.46K)

Can you guys eaze up on yemen so we can get some houthis in there too?

Based
Russia should start recruiting Syrian and African soldiers to fight in Ukraine along with the chechens

Chechens beheading you now nogs coming to rape your women kek.

Wouldn't it be more environmental friendly if the russia-backed africans fought the ukraine-backed africans in africa? Or would a secondary battlefield in africa lead to further escalation?

le based white russia sending in africans, muslims, etc to kill white men and fuck white women and fill their wombs with mixed babies

globohomo DESTROYED!

Ukraine could be the drill before WW3 like the war in Spain was before WW2.

Funny if true.

lol

stupid niggers didn't realize that russia is fucking done

Putin will reward them i'm sure.

Attached: 1646002666551.png (718x791, 484.31K)

DUDE. BASEDDDDSD BLACK BROS FIGHTING NAZIS?!??!

HOW IS THIS NOT A MARVEL MOVIE ALREADY

IM SCREAMING RN

>send in the niggers

Attached: 362.jpg (600x539, 35.86K)

Based
Nazitards seething

This but unironically.
Who else can defeat globohomo? You will not find a solution in the 'west'

That reminds me of a liberian war lord turned president that volunteered his group to fight in Iraq for the United States

Based Russia. Diversity is our stregth.

Attached: Screenshot 2022-03-11 at 12-02-45 Stop hating Russians.png (949x465, 308.64K)

>Niger will help Ukraine by sending thousands of black troops
>CAR will send Russia niggers
No white person wins.

meanwhile putin kills white, blonde haired women with white families. kek, can't believe Any Forums spent a decade simping for that bald slavic midget. Russians are the real degenerates

Attached: Polish_20220309_223913035.png (1080x1231, 839.1K)

I think they will drop weapons after week and try career of refugee in Germany. But at least Azov dogs will have chance to be white nationalist warriors for 5 minutes.