ATTENTION SAN FRANSISCO: COVER YOURSELF IN CRISCO

Reposting a screencap I saw earlier in hopes of giving the prediction the Q treatment (i.e., not happening). I couldn't find the orginal thread. I would normally ignore, but I'm sure some of you have heard other predictions floating around about Golden Gate Bridge being a possible target for false flags or otherwise. Not that SF doesn't have a biblical reckoning upon itself, but I'd rather not have American soil be used as a pretext to con people into starting wars (yet again). Possible predictive programming shown in next pic (as some of you may have already seen).

inb4 podcast man bad

Attached: 2488F7FD-6C75-4020-8411-7BC9D5254FC9.jpg (601x260, 81.65K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5WcyVvWZJU4
youtube.com/watch?v=sixCVdhy0lQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I feel sorry for the nuke that will touch SF street shit

I'm going to nuke the toilet this evening.

So, Frisco's getting it twice, huh?

What did they mean by this? Logo was changed in 2019. Wanting it to look less like twin towers in the center for some reason? Now, if you wanted to numerology spiral, you can point out 3 lines on the left of the posts, 9 or 11 on the right (3/11? with a hidden 9/11?). Now having 6 rungs between the posts (possibly the hour? 6pm?) Are they building a stairway to heaven (Jacob's Ladder)? Is it just a quirky coincidence that this is the only logo change the team has made that maintained the same base design and it just happens to throw le epic 3366911 numbers at you? In any case,

youtube.com/watch?v=5WcyVvWZJU4

Attached: url7.jpg (600x400, 85.3K)

Holy shit a piece of San Francisco just flew over my house

Schizo

>nuking SF
>over LA
wow okay

Past logos for reference

Attached: Golden-State-Warriors-Logo-history-768x873.jpg (768x873, 113.01K)

It's plausible. If you were a foreign power wanting to do maximum damage to USA you'd strike Silicon Valley, not DC. They could easily shut down Google YouTube and Facebook that way

What do this have to do with cristco

youtube.com/watch?v=sixCVdhy0lQ
It's happened?

We already went through this.

>San Francisco
>Nuked
Well it's not like fags are strangers to talking big loads.

The theory goes, they need an idol to smash to stir up emotions. Golden Gate Bridge is an iconic symbol that can be sacrificed, much like the WTC Twin Towers. I also don't think actual nukes would be used, if that's even a possibility. They can drop some TNT, crank up the 5G, then cause a mass exodus for as long as it takes to accomplish whatever the plan might be.

2010-now

Attached: happymerchant-1.jpg (150x150, 8.87K)

COUNT THE DAYS.

Attached: Two Week Calendar.jpg (1125x750, 94.45K)

The town...will be nuked...on FRIDEE.
If it is cancelled on Fridee, it will be nuked on the following Mondee.

So as to cook evenly without burning. Think of the hungry survivors. Also fallout floats on hydrogenated vegetable oil (maybe)

Attached: floydl.png (1080x1060, 2.19M)

but what about steiners counter attack?

Attached: 1625945576841.png (1024x1024, 379.47K)

This would be the only benefit in this entire clusterfuck...

Holy shit, a nuke just flew out of my ass

If the golden gate is in dire need of costly reparations and enormous insurance was recently taken out on it I will consider an attack as likely

>2010-now
based jews, the design is much improved.

HOLY SHIT GUY SAN FRANCISCO JUST FLEW OVER MY HOUSE

Do you understand that if any section of the West happens to be liberated from globohomo, so will all of societies problems with degeneracy and women's rights?
Fuck I'm comfy, this show will be amazing. The cathedral is coping super hard.

So long as I don't have to get down at the disco

I just had a thought invert it and spin the new logo in a gif.

unironically the best place to nuke if nuking, top of the list here, before israel even

Why is the new background color purple and not blue?

I would say it’s more indigo