Brit/pol/

Metro.co.uk: Manchester couple jailed after encouraging child to hunt badgers.
metro.co.uk/2022/03/10/manchester-couple-jailed-after-encouraging-child-to-hunt-badgers-16249651/

Sky News: Ukraine war: Britons to be asked to welcome Ukrainian refugees into their homes.
news.sky.com/story/ukraine-war-britons-to-be-asked-to-welcome-ukrainian-refugees-into-their-homes-12563014

The Times: Ukraine crisis: Russian convoy disperses to surround Kyiv.
thetimes.co.uk/article/ukraine-crisis-russian-convoy-disperses-to-surround-kyiv-cqjcrpl7x

The Telegraph: China calls conflict in Ukraine a 'war' for the first time.
telegraph.co.uk/world-news/2022/03/10/china-calls-conflict-ukraine-war-first-time/

Daily Mail: Major shortcomings persist in police whose biggest job is to 'rebuild trust' says watchdog.
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10598965/Major-shortcomings-persist-police-biggest-job-rebuild-trust-says-watchdog.html

The Independent: Grimes reveals secret birth of second baby with Elon Musk: ‘I’m not at liberty to speak on these things’.
independent.co.uk/arts-entertainment/music/news/elon-musk-grimes-second-baby-name-b2033539.html

Metro.co.uk: Russian fills entire fridge with McDonald's burgers after chain leaves.
metro.co.uk/2022/03/10/russian-fills-entire-fridge-with-mcdonalds-burgers-after-chain-leaves-16252656/

BBC: Greater Manchester PC sacked for causing man's life-changing injuries.
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-manchester-60695074

Shropshire Star: West Mercia Police cop dismissed for using work phone to enter text competitions.
shropshirestar.com/news/crime/2022/03/10/west-mercia-police-cop-dismissed-for-using-work-phone-to-enter-text-competitions/

North Wales Live: Chief constable apologises to 'let down' victims after former officer is found guilty of gross misconduct.
dailypost.co.uk/news/north-wales-news/chief-constable-apologises-let-down-23349379

Attached: FNd96NUXEAMx076.jpg (601x1364, 247.81K)

Other urls found in this thread:

amp.theguardian.com/world/2022/mar/10/uk-to-open-sponsored-route-for-ukrainian-refugees
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Decent thread
Bump

Thanks

Attached: 1646766814834.jpg (1024x769, 139.25K)

amp.theguardian.com/world/2022/mar/10/uk-to-open-sponsored-route-for-ukrainian-refugees

How do I apply to take in single females?

Is it possible to browse through a photographic portfolio of Ukranian refugees that need somewhere to stay? Preferably with their sex, vital stats, measurements, and 3D renderings of their pussy and asshole available before you make your choice.

Offt,
They think they'll come to the UK, A land of decent people. In reality they'll be adopted by a paki family & pimped out or something.
I wonder how many perverts are applying to house these refugees.

This man asking the real questions here.

Attached: 7E0ADC3A-9B86-4F8C-8D63-C34C4F402CB2.jpg (474x476, 35.52K)

>3D renderings of their pussy and asshole
The internet was a mistake,
>Application of asylum is dependent on "3D renderings of their pussy and asshole"".

>Welcooome to the COOMK

Gaslight
Gatekeep
Girlboss

Where can I suggest a "bangers for (e)bikes" campaign to the government, Lads?

god DAMN they look like THAT?

do I get a steak bake or chicken for lunch?

>As the Russian assault on Ukraine continues, the lead story in many papers is the UK government's decision to sanction Chelsea FC's billionaire owner Roman Abramovich over his links to Russian President Vladimir Putin. The i's front page edits a photo of the steel magnate into the colours of the Ukrainian flag, reporting that he has been accused of "destabilising" Ukraine by the government - as he may have provided material to build Russian tanks.

Attached: file.png (976x1181, 1.39M)

I'm freaking the fuck out lads.
Energy bill went from 80 quid to 180 fucking quid a month.

Sausage sandwich for lunch

You will own nothing and you will be happy

>The Times reports that the UK has become the first country to sanction Mr Abramovich, with Foreign Secretary Liz Truss accusing him of having "blood on his hands". The oligarch has been formally barred from travelling to the UK, as well as having his many assets frozen and being barred from conducing business with British individuals and companies, the paper says.

Attached: file.png (976x1180, 1.57M)

Why do cuckold Brits love TB so much?
Is it a nostalgia thing?

She's on the older side but I would be okay with a milf with funbags

Why do people keep saying "blood on their hands"?

Attached: B157387B-375F-466E-84C7-5D51C697C13A_cx14_cy0_cw81_w408_r1_s.jpg (408x230, 19.37K)

you are going to have to cancel direct debit and get a meter

my gf wont listen and she is in charge of the bills at the moment

she seems to be getting into as much debt as possible out of spite, I don't think she understands its her debt

waiting to sign on now, feel like just giving up

>The sanctions also leads the Metro, which also headlines on the accusation he is responsible for deaths in Ukraine. The paper reports he was one of seven oligarchs hit by UK asset freezes and travel bans as the "screws were tightened" on those with links to the Kremlin, with their front page featuring an old image of Abramovich meeting with Mr Putin.

Attached: file.png (976x1302, 1.22M)

How the fuck are you paying that much? Are you living in a 5 bedroom mansion?

Send them all to somerset i want slav gf

I just signed on to a 750/month bills included rent and the landlord is gonna extend my studio flat with a new kitchen and en suite.
I bet after the three month fixed term contract is up and I go back to a rolling contract he's gonna rape me with a price hike. We'll see.

cant believe i used to think he was russian, like no one ever bothered to mention he was a filthy kike that exploited the real russians to earn his money, weird how they hide the truth like that