Invades Poland for literally no reason at all

>Invades Poland for literally no reason at all

Attached: East_Prussia_Borderlines.png (1000x647, 50.88K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=EQKM5b1SoS0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Poland built those nice houses as homage to Germans who never build anything

Except for the Poles ethnically cleansing Germans in the Danzig region

Shut the fuck up you Reichstag bot

>Reichstag bot
Only a leaf could come with such a lame insult

Witnesses? Documents? Photos? Numbers? Cities? Villages?
This cope is so bad lmao Danzig was not militarized and fully free of Poland's military forces anyway
Now though, the Germans murdering local Kashub/Polish intelligentsia in the waking days of the invasion and airstriking at homes in villages like Wieluń in literal first day is based and redpilled, unlike the totally real and factual gEnoCidE of poor germanerinos

Attached: 1646641164643.jpg (736x315, 14.14K)

The Baltic Sea invaded Poland?? OMG!

wait until they link some neo-nazi site that cites the mythical "Bloody Sunday" which was an event after the war has already started and German fifth column was attacking Polish troops. They always do.

I mean we are called GERMans
it just makes sense to get rid of germs
You do so when cleaning.

Leaf... opinion discarded

God I hope so. The world would be a better place without polaks. Katyn massacre x 300000 please.

>muh ethnic germans of sudetenland/danzig/austria

>mythical
>an event after the war has already started
your nose is showing

Guy in this video explain why Hitler invade Poland WWII
youtube.com/watch?v=EQKM5b1SoS0

Attached: 1645137986201.jpg (872x1010, 127.37K)

show flag kike

>Didn't get the joke
Autism

>dents genocide
>yep, youre Jewish, only jews deny genocides

Midwit. Actual midwit tier faggot.

kys trannie scum

Don't even bother. These neonazi fuckheads are historically inbred.

>no reason at all

That's not true. Their economy become highly unstable. Quick and decisive war could delay collapse, for a decade or two. Also, consalidation of power. But not everything went to plan. If interested in topic, take a look in Somalia-Ethiopian war in 20th century.

That's not a reason to invade. Hitler fucked up the economy and build it on debt, but that's not a reason to blame it on someone else other than himself.

What he did to Europe and European architecture is something no one will forgive.

>That's not a reason to invade

I am not saying that it was ethical. I am saying that he has his own reasons. Most of people thinks that it was because of Danzig and "protecting muh germans" when in reallity he did not gave much shit about them. It was just justification for that war. Reason was economical.

Cringe and blue pilled

Reason was that judaism declared war on germany, sources confirmed it time and again. Nupol is cancer.

It wasn’t even invaded.
It was fucking sold.

Mixup of several events which existed in roughly same timeframe. Yes, there was strong anti semitism in Germany in thirties, but that was not main reason. As analogy could say that i had to change brake calipers for my car because some hobo pissed on a tire.

Fuck Po[o(r)]land that's why