How do you cope with the fact Muslims disagree with you on Iran and praise Pakistan?

Pakistan and Imran Khan are considered the last bastion of hope against Israel along with Turkey's Erdogan. Muslims do not consider the Shias to be Muslims and dismiss Iran's opposition to Israel as nothing more than a charade, a smokescreen. Muslims will often say

"Erdogan and Turkey and Pakistan and Imran Khan are our last hope, all of the Gulf rulers are sellouts and Iran is shia and not Muslim"

"No Iran is majoosi not Muslim, all of these leaders are sellouts only Pakistan and Imran Khan remain to be proud of"

Given that you love Iran and hate Pakistan how do you deal with the fact the Muslims are not on your side with this?

Attached: 1609762910217.jpg (749x499, 102.25K)

Who cares what muslims think?
Pakistan is has darker skinned people therefore is bad and turkey is full of mutt roaches.

Yeah not all Muslims agree on stuff. The sky is blue in cause you weren't paying attention.

But your own logic is that opposition to Israel trumps all. Opposition to Israel is more important than skin tone or net portion of shitskins, no?

But it is claimed on here that ALL Muslims oppose Israel as their primary mode of thinking and number1 goal which is simply not true. Muslims openly state every day on dawah videos that Iran is a bigger enemy for them than Israel

holy shit who gives a fuck about what those cavemen baboons think

this guy is a paki incel posting from london. he posts on /his/ a lot. I recognize the childlike stupidity. inbreeding causes this.

I am telling you that Sunnis in England oppose Iran more than they oppose you. They hated Soleimani and claimed he was a shaytan. None of it is made up. Go to the Muslims at Speakers corner and ask them what they think of Iran

Imran khan was married to a Rothschild and is a likely MI6 asset

Why is Iran never praised by the Muslims while it is praised on here endlessly? The Muslims say the Iran opposition to Israel is a majoosi psyop and Iran is a BIGGER enemy than Israel while Any Forums claims Iran is the last stand against Israel.

Why should i believe Any Forums over the Muslims who know their own religion? Why is Iran never praised by the Salafis at Speakers corner while Pakistan, Somalia, Algeria, Egypt, Saudi etc etc are praised all the time?

Sunnis hate Shias the schism is real. They go full schizo though, they try and tell me with a straight face that "Shais are the real terrorists"

bro i literally couldn't care less, i don't care whether those idiots love or hate me. their opinion holds o (zero) value to me, federally.

Get out of my country, subhuman.

Iran is a piece of shit cuntry not because it's shiite, but because it's a destabilizing force in the Middle East from which nothing good ever comes. No one cares about Pakistan, and Erdogan is a watermelon-selling faggot.

The fact that sunnis hate shias more than the jews and that they constantly bend over backwards for the US and Israel should tell you all you need to know about sunnis.

Attached: 415CAAE0-EA6A-44E2-B2D2-F505AD0372BA.jpg (448x685, 41.25K)

Shias hate and insult our prophet's companions and accuse them with things they didn't do plus they pray to tombs but i hate jews more

Isis are cia made militias

Ergodan guzzles jew cum

Why would they hate Jews (as a blanket people) more than Shias though? Muslims are not white nationalists or white supremacists. Muslims have never even heard of Barbara Lerner Spectre and don't give a shit about those things. Their primary motivation is tawheed and spreading tawheed.

Jews are seen as monotheists, misguided but at least monotheist while Shias are seen as polytheists and mushriks. The Zionist Israel thing is a separate issue. Not all Jews are held to account for the crimes of Israeli Zionists and Muslims are closest to Jews in terms of theology rather than say Christians or Hindus.

That's the explanation i was given by a Salafi.

tell me about it fatty.

Modern day Israelis are Europeans playing make believe