Khazarians are having their history erased

>the conversion of the Khazarian people in the 800s AD to Judaism is well documented
>Khazaria was a mix of Turkic, Nordic, Slavic, Caucasian and Iranian peoples - literal melting pot which is why there is such a diverse look of Jewish people.
>BTFO by mongol hoards in 12th century and forced west
>settled in Eastern Europe, Central Europe and the Rhine Valley within existing minor Jewish enclaves
>fast-forward 600 years and a Hungarian Jew, Arthur Koestler, writes a book about your history
>most Jewish scholars say he is lying and that it isn't true and you're original people of Israel
>literally being Jewed out of your history by fellow Jews

I, for one, won't stand for this. Khazers deserve their place in history and I won't allow them to be whitewashed out.

They are just as Jewish as any other Jew.

Attached: Khazaria-map.jpg (930x880, 260.83K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/MN_b55Zjn-A
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Bump

Attached: 1631060930067.jpg (1079x914, 354.41K)

if were khazers so are you pasts nigger

Attached: downloadfile.jpg (474x681, 52.68K)

Attached: Europe_814.png (1393x1075, 230.09K)

>no Aachen, the seat of power for the Frankish kings, on that map
Disregarded.

What?

Attached: 1646599423508.png (449x500, 247.83K)

iberia= hebrew and i thought it was spain

if ashkenazi jews are khazers so are italians

They deserve it for fighting against Bulgaria.
Die bitch.

Thats a bump

Attached: 1646709678412.jpg (640x624, 24.53K)

>In Greco-Roman geography, Iberia (Ancient Greek: Ἰβηρία Iberia; Latin: Hiberia) was an exonym (foreign name) for the Georgian kingdom of Kartli (Georgian: ქართლი), known after its core province, which during Classical Antiquity and the Early Middle Ages was a significant monarchy in the Caucasus, either as an independent state or as a dependent of larger empires, notably the Sassanid and Roman empires.[1] Iberia, centered on present-day Eastern Georgia, was bordered by Colchis in the west, Caucasian Albania in the east and Armenia in the south.

whoops, this was intended as response to

"Italians" are so fucking genetically diverse your point doesn't even make sense. Northern Italians are more Germanic and southern Italians have more Greek and Moore genes.

Also, I don't trust or believe those DNA analysis. Posting an image doesn't make it so.

Bump

Why do people from regions far away from here talk shit
There never was conversation of Khazaria to Judaism on a population level, there was conversation only on elite and trader caste level

i should of clarofied southrrn italians, and if you dont trust the sceince you belive your eyes ability to recognize a common phenotype, if yes tell me is this a kike or a pasta nigger?

Attached: 20220309_140908.jpg (3264x2448, 3.1M)

We are the first Iberia, well or eastern part to be exact

Sorry Georgia-bro, you're wrong. I'm not calling you a Jew by the way, Georgia is an amazing country and I'd love to visit.

>trust the science
Kek. Fuck off.

Attached: 1553913843426.gif (200x150, 2.11M)

Far more plausible. If they existed they had zero impact on Jewish culture and language. Hmm.

literally that entire region is desolate steppesland. you're talking about a series of tent villages every few miles. hardly an 'empire'.

i learned something today
>Fuck off
no not intill you tell me if these are italians or jews

Attached: Screenshot_20211130-093351_Gallery.jpg (720x1560, 556.44K)

>We deserve Israel
>We deserve ukraine
>We deserve all wolrld

Please inform me why I'm wrong? Brother we have texts from contemporary saints like Abo Tbileli that were in Khazaria before they migrated to Georgia and became Christian. He described Khazars, at least around him, as shamanists.
I'm not saying that Khazar Elite wasn't practicing Judaism, but a large portion of population were just Turkic tengri, or Christian of Muslim people.

jews. woman is a dead giveaway.

>I'm not calling you a Jew
Irish are the real Jews. Genuinely interesting book. Among other things, says England is "An-gael-land", the land suffix coming from Saxon traders and later settlers.

youtu.be/MN_b55Zjn-A

Attached: Eternal-paddy.jpg (640x640, 138.23K)

Are they your relatives?

Attached: why-not-both-why-not.gif (338x208, 917.08K)

>dead giveaway.
how can you be so sure?

Hoholinas are the tribe's favorite shiksas. That is why they want their old lands back. Get closer to the source.

Slavs let alone Ukrainians started to fight over that territory in a meaningful way far after Khazars had lost their power.
A large portion of Slavic history is irrelevant until 1500s.

>Christian of Stavelot in his Expositio in Matthaeum Evangelistam (c. 860–870s) refers to Gazari, presumably Khazars, as living in the lands of Gog and Magog, who were circumcised and omnem Judaismum observat—observing all the laws of Judaism

>Persian historian Ibn al-Faqîh wrote that "all the Khazars are Jews, but they have been Judaized recently".

Also there is historical precedents. When the Rua converted around a similar time it wasn't just the elite who did so but the whole population, likewise with the Irish to Catholicism.

Sorry bro but your wrong.

paddys jew bad news
yes, but the point is clear and irefutably in alighnment with what they tell us the dna alines with, this one here is my dad his mommy was an irish catholic

Attached: Screenshot_20220311-012737_Gallery.jpg (720x1560, 560.58K)