THEY STOLE MY FORESKIN

Honestly I don't give a shit about muh jew controls the world n shieeeet just as long as it doesn't affect me. But one thing the Jew did take from me which can never be recovered is the skin off my cock tip. The foreskin Jew has messed with me on a personal level since birth, I was powerless to stop it.

Any other cut anons here sharing the torment and subsequent lust for vengeance against these foreskin stealing kikes? How do you cope with it? I myself have never openly discussed these feelings of anger and have kept it bottled up within me for so long. I feel like I got forced to get an abortion and now I will never get to meet my potential baby (except it is my foreskin, whom I have never met sadly)

Attached: 112347282736453212345.png (1014x819, 510.05K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NtgN_47JYaI
youtube.com/watch?v=tova6TKHxWQ
youtube.com/watch?v=FCuy163srRc
youtube.com/watch?v=Ceht-3xu84I
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/23374102?dopt=Abstract
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/21672947
jme.bmj.com/content/36/12/798.abstract
onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1111/j.1753-6405.2011.00761.x/full
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/17155977
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/17378847
cirp.org/library/psych/boyle6/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/8800902
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/9091693
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/9057731
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/9393302
cirp.org/library/psych/goldman1/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/10657682
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Honestly I don't give a shit about muh jew controls the world n shieeeet just as long as it doesn't affect me
And you proved them right why you dont deserve your foreskin

before circumcision maybe. But now I have a legitimate reason to hate them. Think about circumcision victims are 100x worse than rape victims. We will never get our foreskins back

Waaah waah thats where your nihilist no-good shitskin attitude us

they damaged my pp too,
my ex-gf though i had herpes because there's scars on my dick
i will make jews pay for making sex so uncomfortable for me, I will kill every jew on this earth

shut the fuck up kike golem you are the ones who popularized western circumcision in the first place

I became gay for uncut femboi twinks once I seen some hot uncut femboi cocks.
My dick is cut.

Attached: IMG_20210119_214951.jpg (1024x576, 66.37K)

i have your foreskin right here user, i wear it as a ring on my pinkie finger, bwahahaha ha ha

got us* cuz im guessing ur shitskin mind cant fill in the blank now go walk into your local mental ward and ask for ur foreskin back

give it back it's mine

Attached: 1622138504507.jpg (976x850, 61.9K)

for your forefather
for your foreskin
we gunna make it fren

I got cut too, i’m pretty annoyed about it..
Retarded niggers will say it has benefits

Attached: 349E3CB7-7036-444A-9EE2-86CD3C27E19F.png (1020x607, 490.47K)

Unless you literally have no skin below the tip of your dick soft then you have no reason to complain you still have the full package which I dont I was cut perfectly

top kek

t. foreskin haver

Attached: 1575063064783.jpg (258x360, 55.17K)

one struggle

Attached: 1234347652345676543.jpg (746x512, 27.18K)

rabbi yeshua needs his munchies

NEVER ! its mineses now

How are you circumcised if you're Irish? Are you an American living in Ireland, a kike, a muslim, or are your parents just retarded?

Attached: circumcision rate subnational.png (4448x2136, 498.55K)

Realistically, the most effective way to get normie Americans to stop mutilating their children is to make circumcision prohibitively expensive. Cut Medicaid and health insurance funding for all circumcisions. Normies are retarded and it's almost impossible to convince them of anything using facts and logic. What they will listen to is their bank accounts.

youtube.com/watch?v=NtgN_47JYaI
youtube.com/watch?v=tova6TKHxWQ

Attached: circumcision medicaid.jpg (640x480, 117.59K)

leprechauns took it

>Dutch
>cut
How? Are you Muslim?

My family are Baptists basically christian nutters since the day of the spud famine. But on a more serious not every male relative I know is circumcised for this reason

I will never understand this board's obsession with foreskins. Every other delusional tirade about Jews has some crumb of relevance or real impact on society or history at large. Why the fuck are you niggers so completely infatuated with cocks?
>inb4 but muh Jew ritual blablabla
What fucking practical, observable difference does it make?

Attached: 1567146193894.png (193x190, 22.59K)

Irish cut dick?

circumcision is a truma-based mind control ritual.

*every male relative IS circumcised

>What fucking practical, observable difference does it make?
Sex & Circumcision: An American Love Story by Eric Clopper
youtube.com/watch?v=FCuy163srRc

Child Circumcision: An Elephant in the Hospital by Professor R. McAllister
youtube.com/watch?v=Ceht-3xu84I

Circumcision decreases penile sensitivity
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/23374102?dopt=Abstract

Circumcision associated with sexual difficulties
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/21672947

The exaggeration of the benefits of circumcision in regards to HIV/AIDS transmission
jme.bmj.com/content/36/12/798.abstract

There is no case for the widespread implementation of circumcision as a preventative measure to stop transmission of AIDS/HIV
onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1111/j.1753-6405.2011.00761.x/full

Circumcision decreases sexual pleasure
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/17155977

Circumcision decreases efficiency of nerve response in the glans of the penis
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/17378847

Circumcision linked to pain, trauma, and psychosexual sequelae
cirp.org/library/psych/boyle6/

Circumcision results in significant loss of erogenous tissue
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/8800902

Circumcision has negligible benefit
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/9091693

Neonatal circumcision linked to pain and trauma
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/9057731

Circumcision may lead to need for increased care and medical attention in the first 3 years of life
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/9393302

Circumcision linked to psychological trauma
cirp.org/library/psych/goldman1/

Circumcision may lead to abnormal brain development and subsequent deviations in behavior
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/10657682

Attached: circumcision sensitivity.jpg (1500x1500, 434.06K)

Almost one besides Jews and Muslims circumcised their babies before WW2. The kikes just tricked the GIs and subsequent generations into mutilating their babies so they could blend in, since both muslims and jews have a history of being ID' by their cut dicks during crises.

Jewish deflection theories such as Kellogg and cleanliness are just myths started so goyim don't realize they had their dick mutilated, shortened, and desensitized to the point of traumatizing their brains before the formation of memories all because the small hats know they're so horrible that people will try to cast them out with surprise penis inspections.

its fucking retarded. You wouldn't cut off your scalp if you didn't want to pay for haircuts anymore just like you wouldn't cut off your foreskin if you didn't want to pay for soap anymore. Fuck you sandniggers

Are you fuckers natives or bloody immigrants?

>What fucking practical, observable difference does it make?
Do Catholics insist Jewish babies get mutilated cause 'reasons'? You gotta admit the kike's predilection for butchering goyim genitals is a bit uncalled for.

I've responded to this same fucking link salad copypasta a million times, it gets really fucking tiresome. All of these boil down to;
>muh sex appeal
including many cases of
>may lead
>potentially linked

A degenerate focus I entirely discard. Insofar as it doesn't hinder my ability to put a child in a woman, I don't fucking give a shit -- and neither should you.

Attached: 1637356719574.png (400x400, 256.77K)

Dunno why faggots make it out as a big deal honestly. Had to get mine removed at age 25 due to medical reasons. Not that big of a deal as long as you apply some baby oil on your dick after a shower to keep the glans from completely drying and losing sensitivity

This post is why we're all gonna kill you one gay moishe, you subversive kike shit.

retarded kike, our foreskins belong to us, keep your filthy greasy hands off our dicks!

> Not a big deal
> Constantly has to smear his dick with baby shit

Bwahahahahahah

Cope and seethe goy. Instead of empty threats, make an argument.
I didn't really get your analogy, sorry.
Is circumcision mandated by law?
Obsessed.

Attached: 1534191810141.jpg (400x384, 135.6K)

ok unlucky for you. meanwhile I had no problems whatsoever to justify genital mutilation other than muh jewish fairy tales. Now I will be forever associated with niggers and camel jockeys

Attached: 4318764366234.jpg (219x230, 4.93K)

literally cant masturbate well without lube, fuck you I just want to masturbate easier

>literally cant masturbate well without lube
Never had this difficulty.

another reason to justify circumcision other than retarded culture is for hygienic purposes and to prevent STD transmission. Again it is retarded. Imagine you would rather get rotten teeth pulled out just because you don't want to brush

Attached: 1628253609926.jpg (600x600, 25.14K)

>How do you cope with it?
They got me, but they didn’t get my sons.

No it's you and your tribesmen who are obsessed with our foreskins, why are you so subversive and intrusive, you vile parasites?

Attached: 1646958020435.jpg (1200x894, 107.46K)

>hygienic purposes and to prevent STD transmission
I'm assuming this is debatable and whatnot.
>Imagine you would rather get rotten teeth pulled out just because you don't want to brush
You're not very good at analogy. You DEFINITELY want to pull out rotten teeth, as soon as possible.
>you and your tribesmen who are obsessed with our foreskins
>make daily threads about cocks
Nah, not really. The topic literally only ever comes up here.
>why are you so subversive and intrusive, you vile parasites?
We're not, Mohammed.