/chug/ - Comfy Happening in Ukraine General #455 - International Putin Corps Edition

Previous: ▶WARNING
Be aware, any /chug/ thread that uses globohomo nuspeak wording in the OP (such as Kyiv) or cites UKROP sources (like video game footage) are fake shill threads.

▶Latest
>Putin agrees to idea of sending volunteers to Ukraine
>US funded biolabs did research into Bat coronavirus, Russian MoD says
>Psaki spergs out over biolabs, writes seething novella on Twitter, schitzoposters vindicated
>Zelensky signs law allowing all civilians to carry weapons of war & use them against Russian soldiers
>US gas prices hit $4.25/gal and climbing, an all time high
>Ukrop 93rd mechanized attacks east of Dnipropetrovsk, losing 250 soldiers and 18 combat vehicles
>Biden's oil requests snubbed by Saudis, UAE, OPEC
>US demanding “part or whole” of Venezuela oil production to ease sanctions on Maduro
>China demands the US release more details regarding the 26 US-backed bio labs in Ukraine ASAP
>Putin signs decree banning exports from Russia, imports to Russia of certain products & raw materials until 2023
>Berdyansk, Kherson, Irpin, and Energodar have fallen - Mariupol, Kiev, Kharkiv are surrounded and besieged
>US has banned russian oil, gas and coal imports
>Zelensky “ready to recognize” Crimea as Russian
>Zelensky: No longer interested in NATO
>Ceasefires violated again after foreign students were evacuated
>Irpin and Kiev mass exodus happening
>Irpin street fighting, Russia 22km from Kiev center
>European natural gas hits 2500, then 3800 euro/1000m3, a 6x increase in one month
>Russia encourages Russian websites to migrate to Russian hosts in leaked documents

▶Livestreams
youtu.be/i7GuEJds8Ig
youtu.be/lPbKMRfKsnQ
youtu.be/HIPNVm6lNfM
youtu.be/x3yMxxAkN4w
youtu.be/iZebYm-nenY

▶Non-Shill Sources
dragon-first-1.livejournal.com/
t.me/s/intelslava
t.me/s/CIG_telegram
t.me/s/BellumActaNews

▶/chug/ Template & Resources
rentry.org/chug2022

Attached: 51C83B3A-D5A9-4AA2-A616-1D033B92F64D.jpg (1242x286, 96.89K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6JC5lKNrDoU
youtube.com/watch?v=1PC7DzTRS7A
sputniknews.com/20220311/russian-president-putin-holds-meeting-with-members-of-security-council-1093768752.html
fdn.fr/actions/dns/
youtu.be/Qrc_3X1ksRQ
files.catbox.moe/1lezpa.mp4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Nothing ever happens

The next step in the (((Great Reset)))...

One of their biggest moves is happening right now... they WANT high gas prices. As high as possible. This is kicking-off their orchestrated push to get the populace into either electric vehicles or public transportation so that the government can fully control freedom of movement.

It's all about the great reset. The relentless fear-mongering and Ukraine media coverage is to distract from the leaked WEF video and the anti-COVID/anti-big brother uprisings that were previously springing up worldwide. It also distracts from e.g. Biden's insanely low approval numbers, the biological labs the US ran in Ukraine, Biden family business dealings in the Ukraine, skyrocketing food prices and the BLM communist Biden just nominated for SCOTUS.

Klaus Schwab stated in this leaked video that the WEF has infiltrated governments around the world with their globalist agents. For example, he states that OVER HALF of Justin Trudeau's cabinet has been "penetrated" by WEF "young globalist leaders” along with many other Western nations.

youtube.com/watch?v=6JC5lKNrDoU

Attached: 54753358383.jpg (1588x2929, 1.05M)

Shoigu said that "about 16,000 applications for voluntary participation in hostilities in the DPR and LPR" were received from the Middle East.

Putin instructed to help all willing volunteers to get to the war zone in Ukraine.

just like your sex life.

Monke shill had given up?

how is coach red pill still alive?

Jesus Christ you worthless niggers lol

Western sponsors of the Kiev regime openly send mercenaries to Ukraine, disregarding international law, Putin said.

About 16,000 applications were received from the Middle East to volunteer for special operations in the DNR and LNR, Shoigu said.

Volunteers from the Middle East who are willing to help Russia in Ukraine should be helped to get to the war zone, Putin said.

dilating

dropping new monke

Attached: monke ukrainian.png (615x720, 782.6K)

I fucked up the numbering. I will accept punishment and never make that mistake again.

Has Ukraine deployed the child soldiers yet?

Attached: 1646280136297.jpg (742x1024, 142.22K)

What would the ruskies do with the child soldiers if they captured them?

The Juche Foreign Legion when?

That's okay fren.
But. Don't promise what you can't deliver.

That sounds good,, but then you realize that the entire Russian economy is equal to Florida alone and your arguement falls apart. I don't think most people realize how large the US economy is compared to Russia.

youtube.com/watch?v=1PC7DzTRS7A

Yes, I think we agree on that. A Any Forumstard's sex life is equally as happening as this or anything else.
Okay, there's no need to bring race into this. I'm just saying that nothing ever happen and there aint shit else to say about it. It doesn't matter whether you white or black, NOTHING HAPPENS regardless

They will be sent to a safe place.

High gas prices.
Mutt be like: IT'S THE APOCALYPSE

When will the CIA shills fuck off from Any Forums?
60% of the threads glow like a nuclear reactor

Attached: 1584725376434.jpg (650x590, 28.88K)

fantastic bait

the US GPD is a mirage of FIRE with little relation to the actual productivity of the amerikaners working there - the financial sector is not only not productive, it actively inhibits proper allocation of capital while skimming a great amount from actually profitable endeavors.

>Still using kike fiat to measure economy size
I hope you don't have your savings in dollars fellow burger

^spam.
Same as:
Track ID last bread.
Astroturfing is real and obvious.
Be alert, frens.

Do you tie them up or sedate them if they're resisting to much or do you whack 'em? Is that allowed?

Z for the capture of Kiev tonight

Attached: 1646817612575.webm (464x925, 398.46K)

No, some of them would be dead and we would have headlines like:
"Putin is killing kids"

Majority of russian economy is a goods based economy. US economy is inflated to hell with shit like Tesla having a 1 trillion dollar valuation. If you nuked wall street, your economy would look much smaller.

A translation for the leaf.
"Wheel of Shame-Struggle (Genot'ba), Ukranian Sansara"
Merkel with EU, Lukashenko with rus-lead Customs union
The wheel, from top, clockwise - peremoga (victory), borot'ba (struggle), gan'ba (shame), zrada (betrayal), maidan, dopomoga (support)
Smaller pictures around the rim are euromaidan memes like lingerie und 'ukranial insurgent army hall' which sounds like 'dickhead' in Russian.

Attached: file.png (636x900, 781.21K)

Re-education camps to become a productive Russian citizen. They need more people.

>mfw Escape from Tarkov becomes reality

Attached: 1645909357991.png (658x822, 249.95K)

this is cope

Hey, at this rate maybe the world won't live through tonight. It's basically dice rolls at this point.

Z

We'll look at your "real" economy when mass de-dolarization begins

i'd certainly be coping if i was stuck holding dollars today

The entire world 'economy' is.
Watch carefully how Russians are having an impact on their 'allies' right now.

Attached: image18876338_defecaea4d3e378e7b2c6601baef83d7.jpg (1024x768, 132.12K)

>If you nuked wall street, your economy would look much smaller.
and healthier

I'm posting it in the next thread so we can continue the discussion you moron. It's not some fucking secret that you've uncovered. Christ, the average IQ in these threads has got to be hovering in the 80s.

Shit, people are actually trying to argue that the Russian economy is in some way comparable at all to the US economy. Texas alone shits on the Russian economy. It's pure cope.

"hey where all you mexican fellars goin? the freedums over this here way, what, you don't wanna get suited up for ww3 to save the uqraine"....listen for the whoosing sound as all the beaners high tail it back to medico ..."geez ya'd think you guys wuz jus here for the free shit?"

>muh gdp

Guess they don't even need active shills anymore when they got zoomers lol
Fuck the smartgrid.

Attached: absolutelysubversive.jpg (600x600, 47.52K)

you dumbfuck the western economies are like 90% financial bubbles that the central banks have to resuscitate every time they start dropping.

PUTIN LIVE

sputniknews.com/20220311/russian-president-putin-holds-meeting-with-members-of-security-council-1093768752.html

Attached: E820D6CF-5FA4-4C6D-B021-D2CF46619DD9.jpg (1242x698, 627.02K)

>Real Economy
>has 22% in banking and leasing producing fuck all
kek

Attached: Real Economy.jpg (1197x990, 109.67K)

Damn, the butthurt general is something else since yesterdayThey dont even hide being a full shill general anymore.

Attached: 1604328177560.jpg (540x720, 32.94K)

Attached: MKB2OvnNva4.jpg (600x337, 32.76K)

You do realise modern GDP includes shit like government welfare spending?
Cry about muh GDP all you want, russian gas has gotten cheaper and their food costs the same as it did a year ago.

You said this before Russia invaded I bet

How did the glowniggers took over /uhg/ actually? Was it glowniggy since the beginning?

Now to connect this through central asia to India, and cutting off the initiative of (((OBOR))) to take away leverage from the chinese.
That's a great way to play.

how do I access without VPN kek

So FUCKING BASED. You really got him dude. Any way I can send you an updoot?

Attached: file.png (628x348, 320.94K)

This, economic metrics have been gamed to the point where they're no longer reliable (Goodhart's law writ large).
The vast majority of the US GDP is in "services" - it's a top-heavy economy dependent on other countries for the bulk of its manufacturing (and a significant amount of its primary industry resources too). That kind of economy isn't sustainable unless you're either in a larger union that balances it out or you have an empire.
The US empire is looking shaky right now. The grip is tightening and it's making the subjects skittish.

The Germans correctly identified Jews as seeking to enslave and make Germans and other non-Homo-Erectus extinct.
Japanese misidentified both Americans (far too early in trajectories, as things seem to be going) and the different Chinese ethnicities. The Japanese armies have a tendency to be horribly murderous (see invasion of Korea in the I recall 1500s) - though still extremely much less genocidal than the PROC of the 1950s and 1960s.
The USA government and allied European governments and early Soviet Union were dominated by Jews and intentionally wrongly identified Germans as genocidal and horrible.
Ukrainians were murderous against Poles during WW2 (and vice versa) and wrongly blamed Russians during WW2 for the genocides upon genocides upon genocides upon genocides (including Holodomor) that the Jewish-dominated early Soviet Union committed against Ukrainians, Russians and others.
Today, the governments and Jews lie about Russians being horrible and evil.
Correct identification is a good and vital goal, bad identification is an extreme problem and something that in particular Jews seek, handling of things should not be genocide but deportation, for many multitudes of good reasons.

Attached: 1638219719187.jpg (1080x804, 512.85K)

Was retard central.
Glowniggers are afraid of the power of syria general after they got their pets bombed

You understand what Nixon did in '71 and what the Saudis not being on board with sanctions implies?
And they say burgers are retarded mutts.
Let me guess, VPN or zogbot?

i heard that these dns servers should work well. haven't tried them myself though

fdn.fr/actions/dns/

Attached: 1646220947414.gif (360x360, 3.92M)

This is some strange cope. The Russian economy has less power than Brazil. Think whatever you want about the situation in Ukraine, but Russia isn't even close to being a super power.

What the fuck are you talking about? Why are you posting pictures of faggot superheros? Go jack off to them if you like them so much.

Attached: Just+How+Big+is+Texas+10th+largest+economy+in+the+world+based+on+gross+domestic+product.+June+2018+–+U.S.+surpassed+Russia+in+crude+oil+production..jpg (1024x576, 69.86K)

>next top categories are professional and business services and government
>manufacturing is 10.8%

lol
lmao

Attached: 1645709470945.jpg (720x560, 74.38K)

We exchange a trinket for $1m. GDP has now grown by $1m. How high a GDP do you need? I can make that happen at the stroke of a pen. Rarely has there been a metric as fake as GDP.

Depends on the field, on raw material for example and basic goods, like food or housing russian economy doesnt depend on US or is in better shape since they can make public housing with acceptable quality inside their system.
On financial sector Russia doesnt even exist.
On military, GDP doesnt matter at all since 95% of russian shit is domestic produced and researched

The world finally understands that r*ssians are subhuman. It feels so good walking around talking to normies at work about how much we hate r*ssians and how Putin is a dying monkey with Parkinson's. Seeing r*ssian military humiliated on the world stage, watching their economy collapse and knowing the entire civilized world is laughing is pure bliss.

Attached: 1646735389824.png (740x1400, 499.17K)

This reminds me of that quote from that one Middle-Eastern leader.

"America said their heroes would defeat us. I said Who? Spongebob? Spiderman? America only has fictional heroes." (not exact quote)

Lmao we explained to you why GDP is not a good metric and you're still simping for it, you are either braindead or plain ignoring what we wrote.

Fuck off Jew.

Attached: 1638273526064.jpg (570x725, 189.53K)

>”If there is something I need to sign, then please, get it to me as quickly as possible” regarding getting volunteers to the zone
>We see the west has already sent mercenaries into the conflict zone

I am eagerly waiting the web page

Attached: 2FDE8BCD-F663-4E70-8E16-BB29719CD4E1.jpg (702x466, 173.31K)

Hello, I am Jewish

The real point is to begin rolling the snowball of de-globohomization so to speak (fuck it dialectic is fucked online anyway), and Russians have to be the one to hold the leash on that initiative.
The EU globalist shits are fucking losing it right now behind closed doors. They are legitimately isolated from all the people around the world who actually know how to do anything.

its okey to praise azov now, ive been posting black suns and i have not been banned from Instagram, one month ago the algorithm would catch in 2 days, so yeah ...

Attached: 1591479589780.png (392x430, 223.2K)

did russian MoD release anything new regarding the bio labs ?

Use GDP in PPP. Every time our government drops the ruble, the dollar GDP collapses, but the PPP doesn't shrink that much.

Shalom, Roostam, my fellow

Faggot

Attached: 1646978452816.webm (640x360, 2.77M)

Am I wrong or were there 500+ threads yesterday and OP misposted 555 as 455?

>WHO IS EMMANUEL GOLDSTEIN?

What would it take to wipe out the kikes once and for all ? Sure there are plenty of them who want to just chill, but all other alternatives have been already tried and failed.

Attached: 1646936212802 kali.jpg (736x1024, 245.3K)

OP fucked up the number.

GDP as mentioned earlier is somewhat unreliable, especially when it comes to the ability to produce things domestically.
However, if you want to look at GDP, let's adjust for purchasing power - Russia is the 6th largest GDP, adjusted for PPP. The US is the second largest (China is first).

Today will be a good day for many and will see some democrat CIA tears.
iranian mutts are fucked lol
If the bullshit deal goes through and/or chinese try to take advantage of the situation, expect over one billion casualties WW in the trouble regions.

thx

Fuck off to EU with your bullshit script, traitor.

Attached: beguntheclownwar.png (680x479, 350.71K)

link to india tv sirs?

I will expect the exact opposite, just so you know.

Yeah, exactly, nationalist sucking Ukranian dick cause they have some skinhead untermench units with some "le based" tattoos are fucking retarded.
One of the main points of somebody with 3rd positionist mind would be to see the dollar based world trade collapse. We are seeing that now, lose or win. Russia has done a huge huge damage to the US/West empire (and their values) since basically nobody outside the NATO+Australia+worst korea and japan gave a shit.

Russia called a special meeting of the UN Security Council today where I expect they will present their evidence.

Yeshua is coming back. He has a list. He knows who has been naughty. He knows who has been nice.

western hegemony is shifting east

youtu.be/Qrc_3X1ksRQ

kek
files.catbox.moe/1lezpa.mp4

Attached: kekekkekeke.png (512x512, 228.3K)

Look outside, fellow mutt. We're paying European prices for gas. The petrodollar is over. Your GDP metrics are out the fucking window when the dollar is losing reserve currency status, and the virtue signaling cancel culture generation of politicians just performed the coup de ta by giving Russia to China in currency terms.

Share the link if you get hold of it.