I'M GOING TO KILL PUTIN I'M GOING TO BLOW UP RUSSIAN MILITARY IM GOING TO KILL BELARUSIAN PRESIDENT IM GOING TO BLOW UP...

I'M GOING TO KILL PUTIN I'M GOING TO BLOW UP RUSSIAN MILITARY IM GOING TO KILL BELARUSIAN PRESIDENT IM GOING TO BLOW UP RUSSIAN COVOYS AND KILL THE PRESIDENT OF UKRAINE. THIS IS A REAL THREAT, I AM GOING TO KILL AKA ASSASSINATE PUTIN AND THE BELARUSIAN PRESIDENT LUKASHENKO. I WILL KILL MEMBERS OF THE RUSSIAN MILITARY OFF DUTY IN THEIR HOME, THIS IS A THREAT. I AM COMING. YOU HAVE 24 HOURS. I AM A MEMBER OF AN INTELLIGENCE AGENCY. I AM COMING PUTIN AND LUKASHENKO. SPYS IN THE GOVERNMENT, PLOTS IN THE KREMLIN. IT'S COMING PUTIN THE PLOT WILL SUCCEED YOU HAVE 24 HOURS THIS IS A SERIOUS THREAT AND WE WILL KILL YOU. I AM GOING TO KILL RUSSIAN MILITARY. I INCITE YOU TO VIOLENCE AGAINST RUSSIA, WE ARE GOING TO INCITE VIOLENCE AGAINST RUSSIAN MILITARY MEMBERS AND KILL PUTIN AND MURDER LUKASHENKO. WE HAVE BOMBS PLANTED AND POISON, WE ARE GOING TO KILL YOUR MEN AND YOU. THIS PLAN IS BIG. ASSASSINATION IN 24 HOURS ASSASSINATION IN 24 HOURS ASSASSINATION IN 24 HOURS ASSASSINATION IN 24 HOURS ASSASSINATION IN 24 HOURS

Attached: 188.png (279x139, 47.37K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/vm1U5E44W90
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

h hot

You won't do shit little guy.

I'm n-not... l-little

Attached: 1517951557579.gif (413x243, 50.98K)

Putin has been dead for years. The Apollo 11 JFK group killed him and replaced his body with a fast grow clone.

see you at the pub gaz

>President of Ukraine

Oh you're fucked now, buddy. He is not on the approved death threat list.

What would happen if I was to copy-paste OP's post and replace Putin with Biden?

Someone already put a hit out on putin.
youtu.be/vm1U5E44W90

do you have a loisence for this post

ALL HEIL BRITANNIA

Nice.

Attached: S7rShvF.gif (400x170, 1.24M)

(You) drink too much

Attached: 1646721497419.webm (640x360, 1.32M)

There are no civilians in russia.
BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD

It would be extremely painful

Basado

for you

You wont do shit

Attached: ACKraine.jpg (1024x964, 76.86K)

UUUU

Attached: 1640774654554.png (1544x1926, 392.47K)

>Armenia, Azerbaijan, Estonia, Georgia, Hungary, Latvia, Lithuania, Poland, Romania, Russia, Slovakia, and Ukraine
You don't have your liocence nigel, the blm/tranny bobbies will be knocking soon

Daily reminder that the only good communist is a dead one.There are some good russians who're not commies but sadly in the minority and won't do shit.

I have no fucking problem, cry me a river faggot

Pretty funny always wanted to do this

>the blm/tranny bobbies will be knocking soon
Want to bet a sack of potatoes they won't?

That's right, no bet because we're already in NATO for almost 2 decades, and while degenerate garbage is somewhat higher, it's not on the level of NA/WE.

There are other globalist factions pushing for degeneracy.Doing it through the armies has no effect on the mass population

Actual degeneracy comes from TV shows, games, media, etc. Things that you know and love: those change minds, not some american tranny generals who only autistic Any Forumsacks are paying attention to.Nobody fucking knows what even generals are