OH NO NO NO NO NO

What's going on here? I know poles in particular were waiting for this day. So what's going on here, lyakhbros? Why can I still access the Internet? Could it be that this was just some benign thing and you faggots hyped it up like the whole of Russia was going to get NK'd? Waiting patiently for your cope.

Attached: 1646894173423m.jpg (1024x767, 91.96K)

Other urls found in this thread:

cnbc.com/2022/03/02/russias-roscosmos-refusing-to-launch-oneweb-internet-satellites.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

that's today oh fuck
russia's internet flew over my house

Man the free movie sites better find a loophole. I'm not spending money to watch movies a decade old

>id: cope
oh no, you are still here tho & that will always be the case

its called torrenting you fucking grandpa, jesus fucking christ

Attached: 1645749806646.png (302x223, 86.05K)

Fuck off cunt, I'm not going to fucking torrent a movie just to watch it one time.

2 more weeks

Cheers

Veziseriale.org
Vezionline.net

oh ya clicking a few buttons and waiting a few minutes is so fucking hard, goddamn what am i gonna do, you just got demoted from grandpa to adhd zoomer

could ya dig yourself any deeper? jesus

Attached: 1637298473977.jpg (1200x1012, 584.1K)

Yeah, because yours won't
cnbc.com/2022/03/02/russias-roscosmos-refusing-to-launch-oneweb-internet-satellites.html

It's not even noon yet in Moscow. Be patient, Russki.

Attached: putin-vladimir-putin.gif (220x175, 111.62K)

Every one of these news articles makes me want to live in Russia even more. They are going to have a massive improvement in their quality of life.

It doesn't mean that you won't be able to access anything. It just means that your government will have more control over the internet. It will also make it more secure from western attacks.
Nothing will change.

This will be interesting

oh fuck yes. Finally i can play Dota 2 again

1. Nice ID
2. Niggers tounge my anus

So will CS1.4 be playable again?

Its already the 11th

This is great news. This will improve online games thousandfold

At long last no more retards in cs go matchmaking! No worries just joking, i don't give a fuck about russian internet access.

its already march 11

When is it really happening???

It's my birthday. I'm hoping something happens because that would be very cool.

2 more hours

OH NOES NOT MY FACEBOOKERINO, TWATTERINO AND REDDITERINO

Attached: 306988675.png (332x137, 41.94K)

bye Russbro, it was fun.

Russia failed again. Not surprised

No you will experience censorship, authoritarian power moves and misery has you have never experienced. I bet you are the typical amerimutt and can only speak English and never went outside your borders. Good for you, never go to Russia. It’s China village tier shithole just like their military. All lies upon lies. Only place somewhat worth visiting is where all of putins people are
Oh yeah and because you are American better prepare for fun times

I know, but if you've been here earlier this week, then you've seen how people here have been hyping this nothingburger up. This thread is made to laugh at them.

Fake news?

So no more Yandex?

I should have made this thread on the 12th, too many americans don't understand timezones.

Just enjoy your birthday party. Why are you on Any Forums?

Fog of war (nothingburger).

this.
posters here are woefully unaware how shit russia actually is

It got lost in translation but it meant to say "Russia to disconnect the global internet on March 11th."

3/11 strikes again

OY VEY OUR PROPAGANDA WONT BE ABLE TO GO IN NOW!!!

>waiting few minutes is hard
yes? Plus torrenting is illegal, streaming isn't. What kind of a faggot actually downloads shit to their computer?

We should all 'disconnect' from this moronic kike theater.

Because we're here forever remember ?

zoomer retard doesn't know how to torrent

BASED AF

Can't wait to boot up some games on Steam. No more 15 year old Russian kids ruining servers. It's gonna be comfy

I don't have birthday parties. Never have.

VALE