What should mixed people do in this woke country?

What should mixed people do in this woke country?

Attached: uguloba.jpg (500x465, 41K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8ERmOpZrKtw
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/329899399
youtube.com/watch?v=KxTeQLL2p2c
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

stop listening to people who tell you to base your whole identity on your race

kill themselves

Literally what identity is there in America that's not based on race, ultimately?

>Most mixed people say they don't feel like they belong anywhere
Because they don't. The best move would be to establish a mutt ethnostate (or just go to Brazil)

disown parents for one. Such a selfish thing to do having a mongrel kid.

>feel like they don't belong anywhere
That's the whole idea. It's about the jew globalist agenda.

Let this jew explain it:

youtube.com/watch?v=8ERmOpZrKtw

They want to control a NPC prison planet of border-less, race-less, culture-less, gender-less, identity-less, dumbed-down, easily controlled, subdued cattle (which they call goyim). They make up 1.4% of the US population and 0.2% of the world's population, yet look at all they control from the world's finances to the media that brainwashes us.

In short, they use the entertainment and news media to encourage globalism and to discourage nationalism and traditional western values. They distort and lie about the past and present in that effort.

And while the elite globalism pushing jews are one thing, the elite can only exist because of the 'regular' jews. Jews are far more politically engaged and culturally aggressive than other peoples, it's why they are so 'successful'. There are basically no jews who just want to be left alone, the type of person that makes up the vast majority of other races. 99% of them are in a constant state of striving for dominance and ethnic self-promotion.

They get into everything, any institution, and steer it towards protecting and enabling the tribe. Many of them aren't even fully conscious of why they do it, it is just completely ingrained into their culture. So, thereā€˜s the grand jew globalist conspiracy at the top, and the overall trend in behavior (that results in various smaller schemes) towards the bottom.

300+ sourced must-know jew redpills:

Attached: (((covers))).jpg (1771x723, 502.04K)

the fuck are they mixed with? livestock? ugmos

>a mutt ethnostate
That's the plan, i.e. Europe, Canada and USA

youtube.com/watch?v=KxTeQLL2p2c

Attached: diversity.jpg (313x339, 36.61K)

Attached: canada jew train.jpg (4656x2620, 887.04K)

They should probably move to the country of their non-white parent. So mullatoes would move to Africa. Hapas would move to China and so forth.

All identity is race based. It is inescapable.

other people treat you based on race
we cant control how other people treat us
paleface victim blaming logic

Your color is your uniform

Because they're God's scraps?

Murder these abominations.

kill themselves, they are mutated diseased bastards that must die

Indians are dangerously based lately

Attached: 1646213934405.jpg (958x946, 405.78K)

I love seeing niggers and mutts in allied countries. Pay the toll anglo.

My younger siblings are mulattoes. My mom married a Detroit nigger when I was young. Grew up around nigs, got beat a few times. Had to deal with single mom shit and the oogs booga side coming out of my brothers. I still care about them though and I can tell they have trouble fitting in racially. On the bright side they can expect acceptance and even praise from Jewish neoliberal society. I have an identity as a white person, but I am viewed as a piece of shit taxpig and I'm constantly harassed and shit on. So who really wins in liberalized Weimerica?

they should be wiped for not wearing the hijab!

Do it

They do belong somewhere: in muttistan.
It really depends on the race mix though.
I've never seen a mixed race black that didn't look 100% black.
Hapas and half pajeets will have mostly asian features but will be slightly taller. They'll still be ricecels unless they grow up in Asia.
Goblinos will just look like the meme and will continue to ruin america for decades to come.
Weirdest aberrations to the trend are native americans and dune coons. They usually pass for white if they don't tan.